Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Bonfire Boarding! FvL2020
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@Koyako Sorry, will record as soon as I can get access to our spread sheet.
@Koyako Sorry, will record as soon as I can get access to our spread sheet.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Skor

Sent 20 dragons over pa to save crs. Thank you for boarding for us :D
@Skor

Sent 20 dragons over pa to save crs. Thank you for boarding for us :D
:V
This is great everyone! Keep up the awesome work!
This is great everyone! Keep up the awesome work!
jazzy.pngunknown.png
@Raedeshe

Sent 15 fodder over Pa to save crs. Thank you so much for boarding!
@Raedeshe

Sent 15 fodder over Pa to save crs. Thank you so much for boarding!
@Skor

Sent 18 more fodder over. Thanks again!
@Skor

Sent 18 more fodder over. Thanks again!
@Dragongirl00100 @Calculus @NlCKname
Dragons will be sent today(its the 12th for me, I know it's the 11th on fr) so you can accept asap tomorrow(13th) to make room for the hibden dragons. This is for efficiency purposes.
@Dragongirl00100 @Calculus @NlCKname
Dragons will be sent today(its the 12th for me, I know it's the 11th on fr) so you can accept asap tomorrow(13th) to make room for the hibden dragons. This is for efficiency purposes.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@AWB

Sent 14 dragons for boarding by Pa to save Crs. Thank you so much :>
@AWB

Sent 14 dragons for boarding by Pa to save Crs. Thank you so much :>
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236519453788078080/786732318587879444/meme2erlectrsic_oooglalgeoo.png[/img][/center]
meme2erlectrsic_oooglalgeoo.png
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236519453788078080/786492700199092234/jazzy_the_fod_dealer.png[/img]
jazzy_the_fod_dealer.png
aka agateflame
[img]https://i.imgur.com/X81HoY6.gif[/img]
X81HoY6.gif
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25