Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Bonfire Boarding! FvL2020
@CasualFlier
Sending you 9 dragons to fill your last spaces! they're den-able so doesnt matter if you put them in den or not

@shirorobiin
Sending you 5 dragons! they're den-able so you can put them there if needed.

@Reven
sending 12 dragons, den-able if needed :)

all dragons I'm sending have UN in bio
@CasualFlier
Sending you 9 dragons to fill your last spaces! they're den-able so doesnt matter if you put them in den or not

@shirorobiin
Sending you 5 dragons! they're den-able so you can put them there if needed.

@Reven
sending 12 dragons, den-able if needed :)

all dragons I'm sending have UN in bio
oMAEOf6.gif
@Calculus

Someone from fire already sent me 10 QwQ I can't take them
I'm sorry!
@Calculus

Someone from fire already sent me 10 QwQ I can't take them
I'm sorry!
F9No6Gk.png
@hollowbay that's ok and sorry I missed that! I'll cancel the CRs :)
@hollowbay that's ok and sorry I missed that! I'll cancel the CRs :)
oMAEOf6.gif
@Cyrya

Sending some dragons through private auction to avoid too many CRs. Thank you for boarding for Fire!
@Cyrya

Sending some dragons through private auction to avoid too many CRs. Thank you for boarding for Fire!
giphy.gif
@Koyako Sending you 12 den-able dragons. They have my user in the bio :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hp7Fp1U.gif[/img]
@Koyako
Sending you 12 den-able dragons. They have my user in the bio :)

hp7Fp1U.gif
oMAEOf6.gif
@HollowBay are you currently boarding in normal den? I have three with cooldowns and no one else is online ^^;
@HollowBay are you currently boarding in normal den? I have three with cooldowns and no one else is online ^^;
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@TheLoversMask
i believe the 32 is the total of dragons, not individual crs. i'll mark down the dragons you got as accepted and send my remaining dergs to someone else now, no worries. thank you so much!
@TheLoversMask
i believe the 32 is the total of dragons, not individual crs. i'll mark down the dragons you got as accepted and send my remaining dergs to someone else now, no worries. thank you so much!
@CrystalClock apologies for taking so long to notice but all shoved into the darkest hole in my den to wait till you want them back
@CrystalClock apologies for taking so long to notice but all shoved into the darkest hole in my den to wait till you want them back
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Creatigator

No I only have den slots but someone already took them QAQ I did load it into the sheet
@Creatigator

No I only have den slots but someone already took them QAQ I did load it into the sheet
F9No6Gk.png
@Mariwen Could you record the dragons you've sent me on the dorming spreadsheet? Other users are sending me dragons that I don't have space anymore for.

@Liland
Mariwen sent me 4 dragons to dorm that they haven't recorded yet. so I only have room for 4. I've accepted 1 cr with three dragons.
@Mariwen Could you record the dragons you've sent me on the dorming spreadsheet? Other users are sending me dragons that I don't have space anymore for.

@Liland
Mariwen sent me 4 dragons to dorm that they haven't recorded yet. so I only have room for 4. I've accepted 1 cr with three dragons.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png