Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | { DONE } Veilspun Scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
----- [center][size=4][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] Winners announced on page 26![/center] ----- [center][item=Breed Change: Veilspun] With the release of the new Veilspun ancient, I will be doing a small and quick giveaway of 20 scrolls! Entry is [b]FREE[/b]! All you have to do is post here and then you have a chance to win a scroll. To keep things fair, anyone can enter but only once and will only be able to win once. [b]This raffle will end on 20 November 2020 @ 02:20 server time.[/b] Winners will be chosen randomly in the 24 hours afterwards and will be pinged to the thread to keep things transparent. The winner can do with the scroll whatever they want. [size=2]Edit 18/11/2020 - hoo boy didn't think this many will enter, will make it 20 scrolls!

CLOSED

Winners announced on page 26!

Breed Change: Veilspun

With the release of the new Veilspun ancient, I will be doing a small and quick giveaway of 20 scrolls!

Entry is FREE!
All you have to do is post here and then you have a chance to win a scroll. To keep things fair, anyone can enter but only once and will only be able to win once.

This raffle will end on 20 November 2020 @ 02:20 server time.
Winners will be chosen randomly in the 24 hours afterwards and will be pinged to the thread to keep things transparent. The winner can do with the scroll whatever they want.

Edit 18/11/2020 - hoo boy didn't think this many will enter, will make it 20 scrolls!
Entering
Entering
@Ravenhearst Thank you for doing this!
@Ravenhearst Thank you for doing this!
I'd love to enter please! ^^
I'd love to enter please! ^^
ooh id love to enter <3
ooh id love to enter <3
Oh i would love to enter please!! [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
Oh i would love to enter please!!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
I’d like to enter please! Thank you so much for doing this!! <3
I’d like to enter please! Thank you so much for doing this!! <3
XDRtGHs.png
I'd like to enter! Thank you for doing this, very thoughtful.
I'd like to enter! Thank you for doing this, very thoughtful.
i'd like to enter please! <3
i'd like to enter please! <3
Oo id like to enter!! Tysm for doing this :D
Oo id like to enter!! Tysm for doing this :D
0034.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28