Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | First Frost [Raffle - CLOSED]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I'm so sorry about being late to claim my prizes the first time! :( But thankfully I remembered to leave this open in a different tab.

My picks:
1. Water's Edge
2. Glistening Rubies
3. Spilled Blood
4. Insectivore
5. Worth Your Weight In Moss
6. Silks of the Sky
7. Herbivore
8. A Breezy Day
I'm so sorry about being late to claim my prizes the first time! :( But thankfully I remembered to leave this open in a different tab.

My picks:
1. Water's Edge
2. Glistening Rubies
3. Spilled Blood
4. Insectivore
5. Worth Your Weight In Moss
6. Silks of the Sky
7. Herbivore
8. A Breezy Day
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png jzR3QRO.png 56jLWLI.png
dash * any pronouns * +3 fr time
G5TXkiW.png
@SilverDeath
1. Worth your weight in moss
2.Spilled Blood
3. A Windy Day
@SilverDeath
1. Worth your weight in moss
2.Spilled Blood
3. A Windy Day
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] -[s]Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining.[/s] Unclaimed prizes will be pushed forward to the next raffle after the time cut off for this round -Winners have [b]24 hours from the time of this ping[/b] to respond with their prize choice. Failure to reply within the timeframe moves them to the end of the winners list for a second chance; failure to reply to the second chance ping results in a [u]forfeited win[/u]. -Prizes are distributed via One-Way CR, winners have [b]48 hours from the time the CR was sent[/b] to accept their prize or they forfeit their win and [u]will not get a prize[/u]. I will not hold your prize indefinitely for you. -You can ping me or not, I'm looking through the thread either way c: -List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.) -Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the red starsilks" or "any of the familiar and skin prizes". The prize pack names are there for a reason. -Applicable to Round 2 and onwards: DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then! [center][emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] [u][b]Main Prize Winners[/b][/u] - [u]Round Six[/u] 1. @Prisoner319* 2. @MeKat* 3. @MysticTales* 4. @shortwaves* 5. @ShadowDragonxv* 6. @dragonfrosts* 7. @CelosiaIX* 8. @IcyGlaceon471* 9. @Jtheburger567* [i]A * next to a user's name denotes this is their last chance to claim before they forfeit their win[/i] [b]PLEASE NOTE:[/b] I have started a new position at a new job with long commute hours and different work hours than when I started this raffle. It may take some time for me to actually get around to distributing prizes so please be patient with me as I work to balance my new schedule ;u; Available remaining prizes listed below so you don't have to scroll so much! [center][quote=Bright Horizons] [outfit=788333] [item=Horizon Starsilk Circlet][item=Horizon Starsilk Cloak][item=Horizon Starsilk Earrings][item=Horizon Starsilk Scarf][item=Horizon Starsilk Shawl][item=Horizon Starsilk Sleeves][item=Horizon Starsilk Socks][item=Horizon Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Horizon Starsilk Wingdrapes][/quote][quote=Silks of the Sky] [outfit=788339] [item=Teal Starsilk Circlet][item=Teal Starsilk Cloak][item=Teal Starsilk Earrings][item=Teal Starsilk Scarf][item=Teal Starsilk Shawl][item=Teal Starsilk Sleeves][item=Teal Starsilk Socks][item=Teal Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Teal Starsilk Wingdrapes][/quote][quote=A Breezy Day] [skin=29593][item=Cloud Nymph] [i]Skin: Wind Streaks[/i][/quote][quote=Iron Warhorse] [item=Iron Golem][item=Rusty Golem][/quote][quote=Insectivore] [item=Cricket][item=Grasshopper][item=Algaestrider][item=fly] [i]250 insect food points, food received may not match items shown above[/i][/quote][quote=Carnivore] [item=Broad-Footed Mole][item=Wood Duck][item=Spotted Skunk][item=Dusk Orpington] [i]250 meat food points, food received may not match items shown above[/i][/quote][quote=Piscivore] [item=Black Sea Nettle][item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid][item=Rose Pixie][item=Sunshine Stinger] [i]250 seafood food points, food received may not match items shown above[/i][/quote][quote=Herbivore] [item=Blood Acorn][item=Pelagas Feathers][item=Ivy][item=Spinach] [i]250 plant food points, food received may not match items shown above[/i][/quote]
-Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining. Unclaimed prizes will be pushed forward to the next raffle after the time cut off for this round

-Winners have 24 hours from the time of this ping to respond with their prize choice. Failure to reply within the timeframe moves them to the end of the winners list for a second chance; failure to reply to the second chance ping results in a forfeited win.

-Prizes are distributed via One-Way CR, winners have 48 hours from the time the CR was sent to accept their prize or they forfeit their win and will not get a prize. I will not hold your prize indefinitely for you.

-You can ping me or not, I'm looking through the thread either way c:

-List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.)

-Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the red starsilks" or "any of the familiar and skin prizes". The prize pack names are there for a reason.

-Applicable to Round 2 and onwards: DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then!

Main Prize Winners - Round Six
1. @Prisoner319*
2. @MeKat*
3. @MysticTales*
4. @shortwaves*
5. @ShadowDragonxv*
6. @dragonfrosts*
7. @CelosiaIX*
8. @IcyGlaceon471*
9. @Jtheburger567*

A * next to a user's name denotes this is their last chance to claim before they forfeit their win

PLEASE NOTE: I have started a new position at a new job with long commute hours and different work hours than when I started this raffle. It may take some time for me to actually get around to distributing prizes so please be patient with me as I work to balance my new schedule ;u;

Available remaining prizes listed below so you don't have to scroll so much!
Bright Horizons wrote:
Horizon Starsilks

Horizon Starsilk Circlet Horizon Starsilk Cloak Horizon Starsilk Earrings Horizon Starsilk Scarf Horizon Starsilk Shawl Horizon Starsilk Sleeves Horizon Starsilk Socks Horizon Starsilk Tailwrap Horizon Starsilk Wingdrapes
Silks of the Sky wrote:
Teal Starsilks

Teal Starsilk Circlet Teal Starsilk Cloak Teal Starsilk Earrings Teal Starsilk Scarf Teal Starsilk Shawl Teal Starsilk Sleeves Teal Starsilk Socks Teal Starsilk Tailwrap Teal Starsilk Wingdrapes
A Breezy Day wrote:
Cloud Nymph
Skin: Wind Streaks
Iron Warhorse wrote:
Iron Golem Rusty Golem
Insectivore wrote:
Cricket Grasshopper Algaestrider Fly
250 insect food points, food received may not match items shown above
Carnivore wrote:
Broad-Footed Mole Wood Duck Spotted Skunk Dusk Orpington
250 meat food points, food received may not match items shown above
Piscivore wrote:
Black Sea Nettle Brilliant Bobtail Squid Rose Pixie Sunshine Stinger
250 seafood food points, food received may not match items shown above
Herbivore wrote:
Blood Acorn Pelagas Feathers Ivy Spinach
250 plant food points, food received may not match items shown above
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Aware only 8 prizes listed and 9 people pinged. Not all accounts appear active and one seems to have a name change
Aware only 8 prizes listed and 9 people pinged. Not all accounts appear active and one seems to have a name change
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1.A breezy day
2. Bright horizions
3.iron warhorse

I s'pose i did get pinged here but i must've cleared my notifs before seeing the ping lol
1.A breezy day
2. Bright horizions
3.iron warhorse

I s'pose i did get pinged here but i must've cleared my notifs before seeing the ping lol
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61