Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PICK A BUNDLE ANY BUNDLE!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38
I'd also like to keep my choice!
I'd also like to keep my choice!
t6khqZc.png
@Lunyra, got it. Thanks for notifying me!
@Lunyra, got it. Thanks for notifying me!
mn0cX9u.gif
Ah thank you so much! You don’t have to specifically reserve any for me. But if you must. , I can take the last one to be taken for next round. So like let everyone choose first and I’ll take the last one? If that makes sense. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense. Whatever way works for you. C;
Ah thank you so much! You don’t have to specifically reserve any for me. But if you must. , I can take the last one to be taken for next round. So like let everyone choose first and I’ll take the last one? If that makes sense. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense. Whatever way works for you. C;
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@phiastar

Thank you so much for the opportunity! It's very generous of you!

I'm more than happy with my choice, another book to add to my ever-growing collection haha!

Hope you have a lovely day, thank you again <3
@phiastar

Thank you so much for the opportunity! It's very generous of you!

I'm more than happy with my choice, another book to add to my ever-growing collection haha!

Hope you have a lovely day, thank you again <3
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
I am fine with my choice too!
I am fine with my choice too!
@Koyako, Thats exactly what I had in mind, thank you for being so understanding. You are amazing.

@Discowing @Frigiding, Glad to know youre happy with your choices! Your bundles will be sent soon.
@Koyako, Thats exactly what I had in mind, thank you for being so understanding. You are amazing.

@Discowing @Frigiding, Glad to know youre happy with your choices! Your bundles will be sent soon.
mn0cX9u.gif
@phiastar ty for adding me to the pinglist! This is such a fun event!
@phiastar ty for adding me to the pinglist! This is such a fun event!
Im fine with my choice
Im fine with my choice
im good with my bundle!
im good with my bundle!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Naivety @gryphon982, thank you for telling me.
@Naivety @gryphon982, thank you for telling me.
mn0cX9u.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38