Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS (6)! Looking for homes!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49
@ghostwaffle On second thought I think I'll keep the girl. I hope you have luck with finding a home for the boy!
@ghostwaffle On second thought I think I'll keep the girl. I hope you have luck with finding a home for the boy!
eA9odUz.png
@feleathion Very well! They are both very pretty and very similar, I'm sure you'll like her a lot as well. :)
@feleathion Very well! They are both very pretty and very similar, I'm sure you'll like her a lot as well. :)
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle May I snatch #25? This guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63257002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632571/63257002_350.png[/img][/url] As for name, I'll call him Biryuz!
@GhostlyWaffle
May I snatch #25? This guy:
63257002_350.png

As for name, I'll call him Biryuz!
@Starrun Sure thing! I'm sending him via CR right now! ^^
@Starrun Sure thing! I'm sending him via CR right now! ^^
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle hey!!! is 33 that pretty fae still here??? i dont have a name for her right now but she is very!!! pretty i love her colors
@GhostlyWaffle hey!!! is 33 that pretty fae still here??? i dont have a name for her right now but she is very!!! pretty i love her colors
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@goodorbadluck Sure thing! ^^ I'll send her to you in a second! :3
@goodorbadluck Sure thing! ^^ I'll send her to you in a second! :3
banner.png
Hi @GhostlyWaffle !!

May I please adopt #22 M Striated Pearlie & #38 Blackberry F Floof:

I'm a regular customer, & don't have names for them yet, but they will be well-loved and perma-homed in the Glorious Cloudsong!!

Thank you (how did I miss these two; I check your thread all the time, LOL )

^-^
Hi @GhostlyWaffle !!

May I please adopt #22 M Striated Pearlie & #38 Blackberry F Floof:

I'm a regular customer, & don't have names for them yet, but they will be well-loved and perma-homed in the Glorious Cloudsong!!

Thank you (how did I miss these two; I check your thread all the time, LOL )

^-^
@BunnySox Yes, sure! I'm sending them in a second. Also, since you said you check the thread a lot, I have a pinglist now, so tell me if you'd like to be pinged for future dragons. ^^
@BunnySox Yes, sure! I'm sending them in a second. Also, since you said you check the thread a lot, I have a pinglist now, so tell me if you'd like to be pinged for future dragons. ^^
banner.png
@Ghostly Waffles

Thank you for the dragons, and Yes, please ping me for new!! <3
@Ghostly Waffles

Thank you for the dragons, and Yes, please ping me for new!! <3
Bump for the new dragons! :3

Pinged: @alliani; @malafight; @BunnySox.
Bump for the new dragons! :3

Pinged: @alliani; @malafight; @BunnySox.
banner.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49