Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silver-Spoon Raffle {Wave 2 Done Today!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
~ up ~
~ up ~
oXBNjZi.png
@SomberMood hello! in your first set of rules it says up to 30 tickets can be bought, and in the part just below it in "how it works" it says up to 45 tickets. I was wondering which was accurate. (also, can i be pinged once you decide on an end date? this looks awesome but I have a policy of not entering raffles without one.)
@SomberMood hello! in your first set of rules it says up to 30 tickets can be bought, and in the part just below it in "how it works" it says up to 45 tickets. I was wondering which was accurate. (also, can i be pinged once you decide on an end date? this looks awesome but I have a policy of not entering raffles without one.)
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982

Oh! I didn't notice that type! The limit is 30 tickets, I'll fix that now!

I am thinking of making the raffle end on the 15th of august, but I am still thinking it over. (Not too long of a raffle, but long enough XD)

So, let's make it official! The 15th of August!
@gryphon982

Oh! I didn't notice that type! The limit is 30 tickets, I'll fix that now!

I am thinking of making the raffle end on the 15th of august, but I am still thinking it over. (Not too long of a raffle, but long enough XD)

So, let's make it official! The 15th of August!
oXBNjZi.png
@acrylicdog13 @Dragonraven21 @Panda001 @AutumnNiche @pitachip

THIS RAFFLE WILL END ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST! (This year...so 8 days from now!)

@gryphon982 I'll add you to because you asked! XD
@acrylicdog13 @Dragonraven21 @Panda001 @AutumnNiche @pitachip

THIS RAFFLE WILL END ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST! (This year...so 8 days from now!)

@gryphon982 I'll add you to because you asked! XD
oXBNjZi.png
thank you!
thank you!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@SomberMood

Sending for 15 tickets!
@SomberMood

Sending for 15 tickets!
~ up ~
~ up ~
oXBNjZi.png
~ up ~
~ up ~
oXBNjZi.png
[center] [quote][font=gabriola][size=5] @acrylicdog13 @Dragonraven21 @Panda001 @AutumnNiche @pitachip @Hiii @Tatzelwurm [/quote] [/center] [center] 1 new prize added! Also, there will be [color=red]2 waves of 10 winners.[/color] The first drawing of winners will be held on [color=red]Wednesday the 12th.[/color] More updates will come once the drawing of winners comes closer.
1 new prize added!

Also, there will be 2 waves of 10 winners.

The first drawing of winners will be held on Wednesday the 12th.

More updates will come once the drawing of winners comes closer.
oXBNjZi.png
@SomberMood

Could i get 10 tickets please i will pm u the gems
@SomberMood

Could i get 10 tickets please i will pm u the gems
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9