Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | // Egg Giveaway // Be Kind! // Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
A Reminder To Be Kind

This is not a raffle!

Hi! So, I have a spare Unhatched Bogsneak egg, and I want to give back to this wonderful community while encouraging it at the same time, if that makes sense. I wanted to do this because, considering situations many people are in right now, we all need a bit of good and wholesome things once in a while. This thread is something I'm doing (and something everyone who participates is doing), although it's not much, to just lift everyone's spirits.
- Originally, this was TUBMG and whoever was the most kind or whatever got an egg, something like that. But, the rules were too complicated, so now it's simply a place to be kind to one another.

- Ping the person above you otherwise they won't know that you claimed it.

- Give each other items / dragons, offer grinding/leveling services, whatever you can think of. You don't even need to give people stuff, posting wholesome memes would also be accepted.

- This giveaway will end whenever the thread reaches twenty pages. I'll see who's being the kindest, and that person will get the egg. Other people might get rewards too.

Happy Giving! <3

Also... I'd really appreciate any donations myself! <3 Here is my wishlist.

UPDATE 8-2

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has posted so far. Seeing people being kind to one another has made my days, weeks, months quarantine better, and I think everyone can say that for themselves as well. Also, I'd like to thank the people that cared enough to give/donate me gifts, big and small—it really means a lot! Continue to be kind <3
A Reminder To Be Kind

This is not a raffle!

Hi! So, I have a spare Unhatched Bogsneak egg, and I want to give back to this wonderful community while encouraging it at the same time, if that makes sense. I wanted to do this because, considering situations many people are in right now, we all need a bit of good and wholesome things once in a while. This thread is something I'm doing (and something everyone who participates is doing), although it's not much, to just lift everyone's spirits.
- Originally, this was TUBMG and whoever was the most kind or whatever got an egg, something like that. But, the rules were too complicated, so now it's simply a place to be kind to one another.

- Ping the person above you otherwise they won't know that you claimed it.

- Give each other items / dragons, offer grinding/leveling services, whatever you can think of. You don't even need to give people stuff, posting wholesome memes would also be accepted.

- This giveaway will end whenever the thread reaches twenty pages. I'll see who's being the kindest, and that person will get the egg. Other people might get rewards too.

Happy Giving! <3

Also... I'd really appreciate any donations myself! <3 Here is my wishlist.

UPDATE 8-2

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has posted so far. Seeing people being kind to one another has made my days, weeks, months quarantine better, and I think everyone can say that for themselves as well. Also, I'd like to thank the people that cared enough to give/donate me gifts, big and small—it really means a lot! Continue to be kind <3
@ezlu Your username is very creative and I love how you organized your lair! The user below me gets a ambush and a Secondary Gene: Sugarplum! Thanks! [item = ambush] [item = Secondary Gene: Sugarplum]
@ezlu

Your username is very creative and I love how you organized your lair! The user below me gets a ambush and a Secondary Gene: Sugarplum! Thanks! Ambush
D8EF93D2-2517-4B29-852E-C471A4DC4C43.png3wQaB0r.pngBCBF1F14-2FC7-4E03-8E36-A44A0B16FF56.png

bQc8ryd.png3wQaB0r.pnguutd0tg.png

tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png[/center]
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
kZjIfse.gif
UZ6dqn4.png
VGxuHXT.png
bump

skip me
bump

skip me
I love this idea! I don't say it enough, but I'm genuinely grateful for the FR community. The positivity and kindness is truly beautiful. To the person reading this, I appreciate you. You are special, and you should know it. I don't have much of value, but I give away food at that link, and I'll give a [item=Prismatic Token] to the next person to comment. :) [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2882980[/url] (@LLysid I don't have room for another dragon atm unfortunately, Hope is very pretty, but give her to someone else, someone who could enjoy her) :)
I love this idea!

I don't say it enough, but I'm genuinely grateful for the FR community. The positivity and kindness is truly beautiful. To the person reading this, I appreciate you. You are special, and you should know it. I don't have much of value, but I give away food at that link, and I'll give a Prismatic Token to the next person to comment. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2882980

(@LLysid I don't have room for another dragon atm unfortunately, Hope is very pretty, but give her to someone else, someone who could enjoy her) :)
@Ezlu This is a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it. I don't need an egg. Give it to someone else. @Dragonraven21 I agree with you - the FR community is everything that the world should be: a little (without being too) contentious, kind and giving, and accepting of peoples whims/foibles/faults. Here is a Scholar stone for the next person who posts and pings me: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/675.png[/img] Edit: and I'm adding a stack of 5 health potions. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/1140.png[/img]
@Ezlu
This is a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it. I don't need an egg.
Give it to someone else.

@Dragonraven21
I agree with you - the FR community is everything that the world should be: a little (without being too) contentious, kind and giving, and accepting of peoples whims/foibles/faults.

Here is a Scholar stone for the next person who posts and pings me:
675.png

Edit: and I'm adding a stack of 5 health potions.
1140.png
earthanim1.gif
@Llysid

You are very kind. thank you.

The person to post next will get the stack of 5 healing potions and the battle stone!
@Llysid

You are very kind. thank you.

The person to post next will get the stack of 5 healing potions and the battle stone!
earthanim1.gif
@StarWraith you're incredibly kind! thank you!

the person who posts next will get a drawing of a dragon of their choice! <3
@StarWraith you're incredibly kind! thank you!

the person who posts next will get a drawing of a dragon of their choice! <3
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Skip me

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! Seeing this makes me feel really great lol

Skip me
Skip me

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! Seeing this makes me feel really great lol

Skip me
@centipedepaw oh my loooord, so cute ! ;w;
I would love if you can draw Shiva ! ♥

the person who posts next will get three pets and two apparels ! ♥
@centipedepaw oh my loooord, so cute ! ;w;
I would love if you can draw Shiva ! ♥

the person who posts next will get three pets and two apparels ! ♥
@ezlu I love this idea!
@Naig I love your vista and avatar!!! And I love the dergos in your lair <3

To whomever reads this: May you be in good health! Please, stay safe and healthy for yourself and others.

I don't have much of value, but to the next poster, I will train one of your dragons to level 25. Just ping me and set up a cross roads with the dragon (I can't give collateral currently since my most valuable dragons are the ones I use to train but I'm not going to steal your dragon as I have plans for my own dragons)

edit: for training your dragon, it shouldn't take me more than a week. two at the most if i am busy that week
@ezlu I love this idea!
@Naig I love your vista and avatar!!! And I love the dergos in your lair <3

To whomever reads this: May you be in good health! Please, stay safe and healthy for yourself and others.

I don't have much of value, but to the next poster, I will train one of your dragons to level 25. Just ping me and set up a cross roads with the dragon (I can't give collateral currently since my most valuable dragons are the ones I use to train but I'm not going to steal your dragon as I have plans for my own dragons)

edit: for training your dragon, it shouldn't take me more than a week. two at the most if i am busy that week
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20