Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 205 206
I absolutely ADORE the veilspuns!! I'm so excited to have another pretty ancient to obsess over (even if they are still quite a bit out of my price range)! I do have a couple dream scries, but they are still far off abstract projects for the moment. But hey! A potato can dream :)
I absolutely ADORE the veilspuns!! I'm so excited to have another pretty ancient to obsess over (even if they are still quite a bit out of my price range)! I do have a couple dream scries, but they are still far off abstract projects for the moment. But hey! A potato can dream :)
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@xayxayx I'm definitely obsessed with veilspuns, and my favorite gene is probably flecks! And I've actually almost finished my dream boy I just need flacks to drop in the coliseum !!
@xayxayx I'm definitely obsessed with veilspuns, and my favorite gene is probably flecks! And I've actually almost finished my dream boy I just need flacks to drop in the coliseum !!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
I really like Veilspuns, they have such a cool buggy look to them, and I especially like it when they have genes that add to the bugginess of them like!
I really like Veilspuns, they have such a cool buggy look to them, and I especially like it when they have genes that add to the bugginess of them like!
56762_s.gif
Could I have this beautiful boi? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65148067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651481/65148067_350.png[/img][/url] I would name him Tenyu! Could I have a bit of lore with him? @Xayxayx I also don't know if this counts as me joining the raffle but I love veilspuns! I don't think I'll be able to afford them for a while but I think they look great! I would love one with those little bug wings, I have no idea how to spell them...
Could I have this beautiful boi?
65148067_350.png
I would name him Tenyu!
Could I have a bit of lore with him?
@Xayxayx

I also don't know if this counts as me joining the raffle but I love veilspuns! I don't think I'll be able to afford them for a while but I think they look great! I would love one with those little bug wings, I have no idea how to spell them...
WKtl2lb.pngVjdktqS.png
4yuTzlS.pngJvUa9ma.png
Oh, this seems fun! Can I be on the general pinglist? Also, would you accept dragons with lore? I have those sometimes and they don't always get a home. :C

And veilspuns are great! I love them! I have a pair currently, and a single child I'm attempting to sell. He's cute. Arc and Loop are probably my favorite genes. Current project is to get a pair of orchid-amethyst/lapis/pumpkin dragons to turn into veils, and they're gonna be fade/blend and the tert will be mop and diaphanous, I think. Expensive, but they'll be rainbow!
Oh, this seems fun! Can I be on the general pinglist? Also, would you accept dragons with lore? I have those sometimes and they don't always get a home. :C

And veilspuns are great! I love them! I have a pair currently, and a single child I'm attempting to sell. He's cute. Arc and Loop are probably my favorite genes. Current project is to get a pair of orchid-amethyst/lapis/pumpkin dragons to turn into veils, and they're gonna be fade/blend and the tert will be mop and diaphanous, I think. Expensive, but they'll be rainbow!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Twalio I hated shell at first too, but now that I've seen some cool scries/dragons w it, I kinda love it!

@PiscesInPiscinam As long as they don't have a hibden cooldown, I'd love to take them, thanks for considering a donation! You've been entered in the raffle (:

@StoneChild @PitPony12 Sent!

@Lightsun68 Entered (:
@Twalio I hated shell at first too, but now that I've seen some cool scries/dragons w it, I kinda love it!

@PiscesInPiscinam As long as they don't have a hibden cooldown, I'd love to take them, thanks for considering a donation! You've been entered in the raffle (:

@StoneChild @PitPony12 Sent!

@Lightsun68 Entered (:
wjPnp7u.png
@inkfrog @PotatoRabbit @LionHeart27 @TheRookGryphon You've all been entered in the raffle (:

@phoxdraw He's already pre-named as Blur, if that's ok, but I'm happy to write lore for him! You've been entered into the raffle (:

@Orgetzu You've been added to the raffle and pinglist (: I would love dragons with lore, thank you for considering donating to the thread! As long as they don't have a hibden cooldown, I can take them (:
@inkfrog @PotatoRabbit @LionHeart27 @TheRookGryphon You've all been entered in the raffle (:

@phoxdraw He's already pre-named as Blur, if that's ok, but I'm happy to write lore for him! You've been entered into the raffle (:

@Orgetzu You've been added to the raffle and pinglist (: I would love dragons with lore, thank you for considering donating to the thread! As long as they don't have a hibden cooldown, I can take them (:
wjPnp7u.png
Thank you for hosting!!!

Answer: I neither love nor hate Veilspuns, Ancients just have a hard time winning me over. The male pose is the only one I really like?
I'd like to enjoy Beetle as a gene but the way it attaches to the derg sadly doesn't do it for me. Branches is great though und I wish they would port Flecks to modern breeds because oh the possibilities. Also shoutout to Shell.
I usually don't care much for Ice primal eyes but they way it flows on Veilspuns looks great so that's a potential project for the future. So far though I've only made one Veilspun and he was a gift for my boyfriend.
Thank you for hosting!!!

Answer: I neither love nor hate Veilspuns, Ancients just have a hard time winning me over. The male pose is the only one I really like?
I'd like to enjoy Beetle as a gene but the way it attaches to the derg sadly doesn't do it for me. Branches is great though und I wish they would port Flecks to modern breeds because oh the possibilities. Also shoutout to Shell.
I usually don't care much for Ice primal eyes but they way it flows on Veilspuns looks great so that's a potential project for the future. So far though I've only made one Veilspun and he was a gift for my boyfriend.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
May I please get Exxus & this unnamed guardian female if they’re still available? Thank you so much for the opportunity!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65100608
May I please get Exxus & this unnamed guardian female if they’re still available? Thank you so much for the opportunity!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65100608
@FinnFantastic Added you to the raffle (: I agree, I had high hopes for Beetle, but I've yet to see a scry I like it with. Branches is probably my fave! But flecks is pretty too.

@pumpkiinz Sending Exxus now! The female is available, but I need a name for her first (:
@FinnFantastic Added you to the raffle (: I agree, I had high hopes for Beetle, but I've yet to see a scry I like it with. Branches is probably my fave! But flecks is pretty too.

@pumpkiinz Sending Exxus now! The female is available, but I need a name for her first (:
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 205 206