Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 205 206
The 3 digits are # 726
The 3 digits are # 726
@MutsuKitty Got it, thanks! Just let me know when you come up with a name for her and I'll send her right over (:
@MutsuKitty Got it, thanks! Just let me know when you come up with a name for her and I'll send her right over (:
wjPnp7u.png
My friend suggested a name and I loved honestly ! It's [b]Stratus[/b], named after the clouds as she do look like one. I pretty much got the apparel ready for her too, just let me see if the link will work this time [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=71605279&skin=0&apparel=553,20579,2760&xt=dressing.png[/img]
My friend suggested a name and I loved honestly ! It's Stratus, named after the clouds as she do look like one.

I pretty much got the apparel ready for her too, just let me see if the link will work this time

dragon?did=71605279&skin=0&apparel=553,20579,2760&xt=dressing.png
Hhhh hello I have returned for a third time! The skydancer siblings #727 and #729 are so pretty together?? I have no restraint and so I must ask: can I steal those lovelies away? ^^ i'd name the female Latria and the male Lafaer. And if it's not too much to ask, lore blurb for both please? Your writing is amazing imo 'v'
Hhhh hello I have returned for a third time! The skydancer siblings #727 and #729 are so pretty together?? I have no restraint and so I must ask: can I steal those lovelies away? ^^ i'd name the female Latria and the male Lafaer. And if it's not too much to ask, lore blurb for both please? Your writing is amazing imo 'v'
@MutsuKitty I love her apparel design, and that's a perfect name for her (: Sending her now!

@Cytuii Hi again! I'll probably combine their lore since they're bro and sis (if you don't mind), but I'll send them over as soon as it's done!
@MutsuKitty I love her apparel design, and that's a perfect name for her (: Sending her now!

@Cytuii Hi again! I'll probably combine their lore since they're bro and sis (if you don't mind), but I'll send them over as soon as it's done!
wjPnp7u.png
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Lockets @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl @Samarra @TheEternalPlague @Babybunbun @moonmoo @Unobtainium @Cypr3ss @pghbekka @Xillark @EnigmaInSpace @Lozeraux Sorry for two pings in one day! I had some extra time, so I wrote a little lore for these two siblings who have been on the thread for quite a while. It's in their bios if you wanna check it out! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67828187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678282/67828187_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67828188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678282/67828188_350.png[/img][/url] (they have suggested names in their lore, but are currently Unnamed, so please provide a name if you'd like one of them. Cheers!)
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Lockets @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl @Samarra @TheEternalPlague @Babybunbun @moonmoo @Unobtainium @Cypr3ss @pghbekka @Xillark @EnigmaInSpace @Lozeraux

Sorry for two pings in one day! I had some extra time, so I wrote a little lore for these two siblings who have been on the thread for quite a while. It's in their bios if you wanna check it out!
67828187_350.png
67828188_350.png
(they have suggested names in their lore, but are currently Unnamed, so please provide a name if you'd like one of them. Cheers!)
wjPnp7u.png
Ooh, the sister's lore (#517 for reference) is amazing! Could we adopt her and name her Gympie, after the Gympie gympie plant? Naming her after a plant that causes excruciating pain seems pretty fitting considering her powers, and the Veiled Forest could use someone with her powers! We might also extend her lore a bit, if we feel like it!
Ooh, the sister's lore (#517 for reference) is amazing! Could we adopt her and name her Gympie, after the Gympie gympie plant? Naming her after a plant that causes excruciating pain seems pretty fitting considering her powers, and the Veiled Forest could use someone with her powers! We might also extend her lore a bit, if we feel like it!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
[emoji=owl size=1]
wjPnp7u.png
Brand new player, my friends play this game and I'm trying to get into it. I already have my initial pair, but I'd love to have

« Tidebrite »
|| Imperial Female || # 664 ||

and feel free to send lore if you have it!
Brand new player, my friends play this game and I'm trying to get into it. I already have my initial pair, but I'd love to have

« Tidebrite »
|| Imperial Female || # 664 ||

and feel free to send lore if you have it!
@vertmouse You got it, I'll send her over when her lore is finished! Welcome to FR (:
@vertmouse You got it, I'll send her over when her lore is finished! Welcome to FR (:
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 205 206