Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@XynBrae

I'm just kind of curious IDK if you just gave the prize to the person but who won?
@XynBrae

I'm just kind of curious IDK if you just gave the prize to the person but who won?
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam

The winner has been drawn but I havn't done anything with it yet, I've not had a lot of time to be on here due to medical issues.
@PiscesInPiscinam

The winner has been drawn but I havn't done anything with it yet, I've not had a lot of time to be on here due to medical issues.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@BeckAlistiere

Apologies for such a late response, I've been in and out of the hospital and things are patchy at best. Alas, you wee chosen as the winner, and I'll be purchasing and sending you a one way CR with your items ASAP.

(Please bare with me about an hour to do so.)
@BeckAlistiere

Apologies for such a late response, I've been in and out of the hospital and things are patchy at best. Alas, you wee chosen as the winner, and I'll be purchasing and sending you a one way CR with your items ASAP.

(Please bare with me about an hour to do so.)
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Oh snap :o @xynbrae thank you so much!!!! and I'm fine with the wait, hope whatever youre dealing with isn't too serious and things look up for you! :(
Oh snap :o @xynbrae thank you so much!!!! and I'm fine with the wait, hope whatever youre dealing with isn't too serious and things look up for you! :(
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@beckalistiere Congratulations friend!!!
@beckalistiere Congratulations friend!!!
H0nEPtN.gif tRvB8Xn.png
1YB0OjO.png
J7D1quC.png
My Wishlist!
futYkXZ.png
@raelienn thanks friend TTvTT
@raelienn thanks friend TTvTT
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10