Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FODDER RESCUE ~[Seaspray Cafe]~
1 2
@Chlorine
Looks like they're yours! I'll send a CR shortly~
@Chlorine
Looks like they're yours! I'll send a CR shortly~
7qCl3Ny.png
@amble
USERNAME: MystiqueRogue
DRAGON NAME: Mellow
PLANS FOR SAID DRAGON: She is so so beautiful! Her colors are stunning! I would like to rescue her so in the near future I can breed my other dragon Cosmo with her as i think they would create a cute family :)
EXTRA NOTES: All of the dragons are so pretty, honestly love them all
@amble
USERNAME: MystiqueRogue
DRAGON NAME: Mellow
PLANS FOR SAID DRAGON: She is so so beautiful! Her colors are stunning! I would like to rescue her so in the near future I can breed my other dragon Cosmo with her as i think they would create a cute family :)
EXTRA NOTES: All of the dragons are so pretty, honestly love them all
@amble
USERNAME: Cats56
DRAGON NAME: Hearth #61926470
PLANS FOR SAID DRAGON: I'm a new player but I've really gotten into the lore side of things! I'm working on a story called "Carnelian Cove" and I'm trying to find dragons that I believe would fit well! I've only uploaded lore for two of the dragons in this story currently, but I'm typing it all out on a word document first! Hearth is so pretty and would fit right in! I'd also like to breed her with one of my male Skydancers, as I believe they would be a sweet family!
EXTRA NOTES: You have really pretty dragons!
@amble
USERNAME: Cats56
DRAGON NAME: Hearth #61926470
PLANS FOR SAID DRAGON: I'm a new player but I've really gotten into the lore side of things! I'm working on a story called "Carnelian Cove" and I'm trying to find dragons that I believe would fit well! I've only uploaded lore for two of the dragons in this story currently, but I'm typing it all out on a word document first! Hearth is so pretty and would fit right in! I'd also like to breed her with one of my male Skydancers, as I believe they would be a sweet family!
EXTRA NOTES: You have really pretty dragons!
gR2nWSA.png
@MystiqueRogue
@cats56
Apologies for the delay! They will be sent shortly!
@MystiqueRogue
@cats56
Apologies for the delay! They will be sent shortly!
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2