Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 460 461
i was today years old when i found out that tickets for the egg raffle matter for here too
so! i have 1400 tickets for that one (100G, 1300 items), i have no idea how those would count since that is a much longer raffle than this one, but, yeah
i gottem, lol
i was today years old when i found out that tickets for the egg raffle matter for here too
so! i have 1400 tickets for that one (100G, 1300 items), i have no idea how those would count since that is a much longer raffle than this one, but, yeah
i gottem, lol
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions
Oh F I should’ve made it clear, it only counts if you buy the tickets today (previous ones doesn’t count)D:
@RQuestions
Oh F I should’ve made it clear, it only counts if you buy the tickets today (previous ones doesn’t count)D:
XDRtGHs.png
OHHH
that makes more sense lol

okay im a bit tired so full clarity
if i buy tickets for the egg raffle today, and only today Magic happens?
and if i buy the this raffle today and only today magic happens (over for the egg raffle)?
OHHH
that makes more sense lol

okay im a bit tired so full clarity
if i buy tickets for the egg raffle today, and only today Magic happens?
and if i buy the this raffle today and only today magic happens (over for the egg raffle)?
@RQuestions ah allow me to make this clear! so basically the tickets you've gotten before this raffle came out doesn't count however from here on whenever you make a purchase from the eggtacular raffle or the monthly raffle your tickets will count towards both raffles! does that make sense?
@RQuestions ah allow me to make this clear! so basically the tickets you've gotten before this raffle came out doesn't count however from here on whenever you make a purchase from the eggtacular raffle or the monthly raffle your tickets will count towards both raffles! does that make sense?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn Sent for a grab bag!
@SayuriHawthorn Sent for a grab bag!
@SnoppyFlip apologizes for the wait just trying to clear up a lot of side stuff first but I should have your bag ready in a bit ^^!
@SnoppyFlip apologizes for the wait just trying to clear up a lot of side stuff first but I should have your bag ready in a bit ^^!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn ohhh, so tickets before the announcement don't matter, but tickets bought after count for both? in that case ill get ten more, lol
(i got home from work less than an hour ago, im a bit tired ^^;)
@SayuriHawthorn ohhh, so tickets before the announcement don't matter, but tickets bought after count for both? in that case ill get ten more, lol
(i got home from work less than an hour ago, im a bit tired ^^;)
@RQuestions
alrighty! I will be updating the spreadsheet in the meantime!
@RQuestions
alrighty! I will be updating the spreadsheet in the meantime!
@RQuestions
Yep, what sayuri said :D
Srry my mom dragged me away for something ;-;
@RQuestions
Yep, what sayuri said :D
Srry my mom dragged me away for something ;-;
XDRtGHs.png
Double ping ooops
Double ping ooops
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 460 461