Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Scribe's Sanctuary: Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82
@EnglishRose i know, i'm trying to figure out how to do the BBCode thing lolol
@EnglishRose i know, i'm trying to figure out how to do the BBCode thing lolol
lJOfj9Z.pngo373-d01-himboatheart.pngo373-d05-himboatheart.pngo373-d02-himboatheart.pngo373-d04-himboatheart.pngo373-d03-himboatheart.png
@myriadofstars

Noted! I'll start looking into more lore-based dragons and subspecies for prompt purposes then :)
@myriadofstars

Noted! I'll start looking into more lore-based dragons and subspecies for prompt purposes then :)
Na5WGHa.png
[center][size=6]How to Find a Dragon's BBCode[/size][/center] [center]BBCode can be confusing to start out, so this is a visual guide on how to find it for the dragons.[/center] [b]Step 1:[/b] Go to the dragon you wish to put on hold. Look for the buttons circled here in yellow to the bottom left of the dragon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DVlfhyl.png[/img] [b]Step 2:[/b] Now that you have located the buttons, click the one circled in yellow. The icon is three circles connected by lines in the shape of an incomplete triangle or the Pacman mouth pointing to the right. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nB4Od8m.png[/img] [b]Step 3:[/b] Press the button circled in yellow here. This will copy the BBCode for this dragon to your clipboard. [img]https://i.imgur.com/q3qRkIP.png[/img] [b]Step 4:[/b] After that, you'll come back to where you're commenting and paste it into your comment box. That way you will have the image of the dragon and it will be a live link back the dragon. The BBCode circles in yellow is what you copied above. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ASgRO09.png[/img] [b]Step 4.5 (optional):[/b] If you'd like, you check to see if your comment will look right by clicking the Preview button, circled here in yellow [img]https://i.imgur.com/Elud0w9.png[/img] This box will pop up and show what your BBCode will look like once it is posted [img]https://i.imgur.com/vyA0ioS.png[/img] [b]Step 5:[/b] Once you're ready, click submit and wait for a reply from me or the other thread runner before posting your lore!
How to Find a Dragon's BBCode
BBCode can be confusing to start out, so this is a visual guide on how to find it for the dragons.

Step 1: Go to the dragon you wish to put on hold. Look for the buttons circled here in yellow to the bottom left of the dragon.

DVlfhyl.png

Step 2: Now that you have located the buttons, click the one circled in yellow. The icon is three circles connected by lines in the shape of an incomplete triangle or the Pacman mouth pointing to the right.

nB4Od8m.png

Step 3: Press the button circled in yellow here. This will copy the BBCode for this dragon to your clipboard.
q3qRkIP.png

Step 4: After that, you'll come back to where you're commenting and paste it into your comment box. That way you will have the image of the dragon and it will be a live link back the dragon. The BBCode circles in yellow is what you copied above.
ASgRO09.png

Step 4.5 (optional): If you'd like, you check to see if your comment will look right by clicking the Preview button, circled here in yellow

Elud0w9.png

This box will pop up and show what your BBCode will look like once it is posted
vyA0ioS.png

Step 5: Once you're ready, click submit and wait for a reply from me or the other thread runner before posting your lore!
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose thank you omg this was a pain to try to figure out, I'll make sure I ping you first next time and use the BBCode
@EnglishRose thank you omg this was a pain to try to figure out, I'll make sure I ping you first next time and use the BBCode
lJOfj9Z.pngo373-d01-himboatheart.pngo373-d05-himboatheart.pngo373-d02-himboatheart.pngo373-d04-himboatheart.pngo373-d03-himboatheart.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60941508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609416/60941508_350.png[/img][/url] @EnglishRose Can I put a hold on this beauty?
60941508_350.png

@EnglishRose Can I put a hold on this beauty?
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Yes you may! You have 24hrs starting after rollover to write your lore :)
@Xayxayx

Yes you may! You have 24hrs starting after rollover to write your lore :)
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose lotto ping lists and hold on Lyon please? Also do we need to ask to be added to each of your lists or just the general?
@EnglishRose lotto ping lists and hold on Lyon please? Also do we need to ask to be added to each of your lists or just the general?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@EnglishRose, could you put a hold on Geddoe for me please? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634338/63433792_350.png[/img]
@EnglishRose, could you put a hold on Geddoe for me please?

63433792_350.png
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Self please provide the BBCode of the dragon you'd like to put on hold as stated in the rules. :)
We also do not do a lotto pinglist. You can choose whichever pinglists you'd like. If you only want to be notified of specific breeds/genes/eyes/age/etc. you can request to be put on the specific pinglists, otherwise, the general pinglist will notify you of all new dragons and updates to the thread.

@DiamondPeak Yea for sure! You have 24hrs to write the lore :)
@Self please provide the BBCode of the dragon you'd like to put on hold as stated in the rules. :)
We also do not do a lotto pinglist. You can choose whichever pinglists you'd like. If you only want to be notified of specific breeds/genes/eyes/age/etc. you can request to be put on the specific pinglists, otherwise, the general pinglist will notify you of all new dragons and updates to the thread.

@DiamondPeak Yea for sure! You have 24hrs to write the lore :)
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose, already finished the lore! Started it this morning.
Word count: 320

Geddoe was taking a stroll through the night. She felt the breeze and the silence of the night. This was where she felt most at home. This was her place, her time. Being alone in the darkness rather calmed Geddoe. Other dragons would prefer to stay home at night.

A flash of lightning flashed across the sky. The shaking light made Geddoe smile, and the clapping made Geddoe laugh and lie down on the ground. Her home, her refuge, away from the crowd of the village.

Poems and songs filled Geddoe’s mind, memories of her parents. It didn’t matter where she came from, who she was. She was home, home at last. The place where nothing, nothing could disrupt.

A second flash, and a clap. No one dared to be out in a thunderstorm, except Geddoe. She loved to be out, especially when there was thunder. Oh, how she wanted to meet the Stormcatcher!

A third flash delivered something, a dragon shape. Geddoe squinted her eyes, and almost fell into a rabbit hole when the Stormcatcher appeared. Her wish had come true!

“Hello, young Geddoe,” the Stormcatcher landed and walked over to her.”

“H-Hello, Stormcatcher,” Geddoe felt small next to the Stormcatcher, his big shape looming over her.

“Young Geddoe,” the Stormcatcher repeated. “You seem so one with the lightning, and with the night. You shall from this point represent me for your clan.”

This was a huge honor for any dragon to have, and to be asked by the Stormcatcher himself! Geddoe was in shock. She had never been asked to do anything, which might be due to her unreliability and her disappearances.

“You mean it?” Geddoe looked up at the Stormcatcher. “I get to represent you for my clan?”

“Yes,” the Stormcatcher nodded at Geddoe. And with that, he was gone, into the still of night again. Thunder sounded far away, the bright lights flashing before Geddoe’s eyes.
@EnglishRose, already finished the lore! Started it this morning.
Word count: 320

Geddoe was taking a stroll through the night. She felt the breeze and the silence of the night. This was where she felt most at home. This was her place, her time. Being alone in the darkness rather calmed Geddoe. Other dragons would prefer to stay home at night.

A flash of lightning flashed across the sky. The shaking light made Geddoe smile, and the clapping made Geddoe laugh and lie down on the ground. Her home, her refuge, away from the crowd of the village.

Poems and songs filled Geddoe’s mind, memories of her parents. It didn’t matter where she came from, who she was. She was home, home at last. The place where nothing, nothing could disrupt.

A second flash, and a clap. No one dared to be out in a thunderstorm, except Geddoe. She loved to be out, especially when there was thunder. Oh, how she wanted to meet the Stormcatcher!

A third flash delivered something, a dragon shape. Geddoe squinted her eyes, and almost fell into a rabbit hole when the Stormcatcher appeared. Her wish had come true!

“Hello, young Geddoe,” the Stormcatcher landed and walked over to her.”

“H-Hello, Stormcatcher,” Geddoe felt small next to the Stormcatcher, his big shape looming over her.

“Young Geddoe,” the Stormcatcher repeated. “You seem so one with the lightning, and with the night. You shall from this point represent me for your clan.”

This was a huge honor for any dragon to have, and to be asked by the Stormcatcher himself! Geddoe was in shock. She had never been asked to do anything, which might be due to her unreliability and her disappearances.

“You mean it?” Geddoe looked up at the Stormcatcher. “I get to represent you for my clan?”

“Yes,” the Stormcatcher nodded at Geddoe. And with that, he was gone, into the still of night again. Thunder sounded far away, the bright lights flashing before Geddoe’s eyes.
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82