Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind OOF Raffle & PB
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73
@divitineo got him! :^D
@divitineo got him! :^D
eee the daily badge for Monday! uwu [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
eee the daily badge for Monday! uwu
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Panderz
Could I send you some level 10s? Five with breed bonus and one with color bonus.
@Panderz
Could I send you some level 10s? Five with breed bonus and one with color bonus.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@deztora
Of course!
@deztora
Of course!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Selah sending two level 8's via PA. I'm very happy about the increase in payout, fodder is hyper expensive right now.
@Selah sending two level 8's via PA. I'm very happy about the increase in payout, fodder is hyper expensive right now.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@lunarScale Thanks for the dragons! And yeah, we are definitely killing the fodder floor lmao
@lunarScale Thanks for the dragons! And yeah, we are definitely killing the fodder floor lmao
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@cloudydawn I have eight level 11s, one 20 and five 25s that I want to hand in for treasure!

Edit: I'll set them at the standard exalt payout, since normally I'd be exalting them myself, but vacationing.
@cloudydawn I have eight level 11s, one 20 and five 25s that I want to hand in for treasure!

Edit: I'll set them at the standard exalt payout, since normally I'd be exalting them myself, but vacationing.
2LHRMay.png
@Dawntalon427
Send them on over! I'm ready to send them off to Winddad!
@Dawntalon427
Send them on over! I'm ready to send them off to Winddad!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@Dawntalon427 Oh, just to double check, you want raffle tickets as well, correct? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Dawntalon427
Oh, just to double check, you want raffle tickets as well, correct?

cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
I'm kinda new to OOF raffle/public buy things, could someone explain how I send in dragons? Do I ping someone from the spreadsheet who's online and send them dragons? And I charge them the listed payout price for the levels, and they record my tickets in the spreadsheet? Or have I mixed something up?
I'm kinda new to OOF raffle/public buy things, could someone explain how I send in dragons? Do I ping someone from the spreadsheet who's online and send them dragons? And I charge them the listed payout price for the levels, and they record my tickets in the spreadsheet? Or have I mixed something up?
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73