Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Show Me Your Bestiary!
[center]This is honestly a sweet giveaway. I'm way over the 600 mark, but I'll toss in my luck. And wish everyone luck in collecting. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][/center]
This is honestly a sweet giveaway. I'm way over the 600 mark, but I'll toss in my luck. And wish everyone luck in collecting.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
Awwwwwwww that’s really nice from you ;3
Welcome back ^^
Awwwwwwww that’s really nice from you ;3
Welcome back ^^
My bestiary is at 49! 1 more to 50 <3
My bestiary is at 49! 1 more to 50 <3
There's definitely a ton that I don't have hahaha but I'm working on getting more. I love the ones I do have! This is a sweet idea :)
There's definitely a ton that I don't have hahaha but I'm working on getting more. I love the ones I do have! This is a sweet idea :)
001-005-017.png
Hi! This is a very generous and sweet idea, thank you so much!
I have 138 right now, so definitely pass me over for someone who needs it more! :D
Hi! This is a very generous and sweet idea, thank you so much!
I have 138 right now, so definitely pass me over for someone who needs it more! :D
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
Bump! I’m off work tomorrow so will start weeding through your bestiaries!
Bump! I’m off work tomorrow so will start weeding through your bestiaries!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
All right! All 34 posters have been assigned a number, I used a random number generator and got to work.

Each person will be getting 3 familiars that are not in their bestiary. There sadly is 2 people who are only getting one familiar as I didn’t have anything else that they didn’t already have.

So now I gotta get to shipping out 98 familiars! I know I have way more, and some doubles as well. So once I get these out I might gift out some more!
All right! All 34 posters have been assigned a number, I used a random number generator and got to work.

Each person will be getting 3 familiars that are not in their bestiary. There sadly is 2 people who are only getting one familiar as I didn’t have anything else that they didn’t already have.

So now I gotta get to shipping out 98 familiars! I know I have way more, and some doubles as well. So once I get these out I might gift out some more!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Dakari not super low on familiars since I have 115, but I'll take any you have left over. Thanks!
@Dakari not super low on familiars since I have 115, but I'll take any you have left over. Thanks!
everbloomsig.png
[quote name="Juanita" date="2020-06-23 14:06:50" ] @Dakari not super low on familiars since I have 115, but I'll take any you have left over. Thanks! [/quote] I’ll have plenty! Just gotta get this first batch sent out
Juanita wrote on 2020-06-23 14:06:50:

I’ll have plenty! Just gotta get this first batch sent out
I'm already over the 600 mark but happy collecting to anyone and everyone that needs more familiars.

Welcome back and thank you for helping out the community~
I'm already over the 600 mark but happy collecting to anyone and everyone that needs more familiars.

Welcome back and thank you for helping out the community~