Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Show Me Your Bestiary!
I just started so my bestiary is pretty low, I think (I'm not sure how to find the number). I'd love to get a familiar, if you have any left!
I just started so my bestiary is pretty low, I think (I'm not sure how to find the number). I'd love to get a familiar, if you have any left!
I'd be happy for anything you wanted to send over. I'm at 180 right now, which feels like a lot already, but I know I've just started, lol!
I'd be happy for anything you wanted to send over. I'm at 180 right now, which feels like a lot already, but I know I've just started, lol!
gdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
@Dakari I'm quite new and only have 42 familiars. I would love some help! Thank you for doing this. :)
@Dakari I'm quite new and only have 42 familiars. I would love some help! Thank you for doing this. :)
@Dakari

I have a few fams compared to other players and I would like to say how kind you are for doing this! I have a lot of fams tat I've seen on the AH and forums that I want, (Sprites,Goblins) but I don't mind whatever I'm given! :D
@Dakari

I have a few fams compared to other players and I would like to say how kind you are for doing this! I have a lot of fams tat I've seen on the AH and forums that I want, (Sprites,Goblins) but I don't mind whatever I'm given! :D
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
I have way more compared to others, but I’m trying to finish what I can without spending thousands of gems/treasure, so if you have any to spare after you give it to the people who don’t have much that would be amazing, you’re being too kind
I have way more compared to others, but I’m trying to finish what I can without spending thousands of gems/treasure, so if you have any to spare after you give it to the people who don’t have much that would be amazing, you’re being too kind
I would like some, fest and rare fams would be amazing!
I would like some, fest and rare fams would be amazing!
@Dakari If you have any to spare, I'd love to have any at all [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Dakari

If you have any to spare, I'd love to have any at all
1rAc41Y.gif c483QDb.png37kLGdu.gif
My bestiary is at 182 right now.
My bestiary is at 182 right now.
xcaJCKx.png
Okay, I'm over 700, so this is a long shot. Thank you for hosting this! :)
Okay, I'm over 700, so this is a long shot. Thank you for hosting this! :)
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Ohhh I would love to see what I'd get. :D I'm at 88 fams. Thank you for doing this.
Ohhh I would love to see what I'd get. :D I'm at 88 fams. Thank you for doing this.
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif