Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hell's Bells Hatchery (Free Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Of course! I'll make one right away ^^ @Kylieclxin
Is there a particular breeding pair you like? (Curious!)
Of course! I'll make one right away ^^ @Kylieclxin
Is there a particular breeding pair you like? (Curious!)
ulwlgbY.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ayuQhX7.png[/img][/center]
ayuQhX7.png
ulwlgbY.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bpqsryI.png[/img][/center]
bpqsryI.png
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
Can I be put on your ping list maybe?
@Pixlesticks
Can I be put on your ping list maybe?
@Aquariatus

Of course darlin' :D
@Aquariatus

Of course darlin' :D
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks any couple which may have coatls as offspring tbh! Because color and gene wise, I have a hard time picking out which one my favorite would be, because they are all amazing!
But lowkey Bloodlust, Welcome the night and sacrificed are very my aesthetic
@Pixlesticks any couple which may have coatls as offspring tbh! Because color and gene wise, I have a hard time picking out which one my favorite would be, because they are all amazing!
But lowkey Bloodlust, Welcome the night and sacrificed are very my aesthetic
>She/her
Untitled95_20210104032109.png
@Kylieclxin

I'm biased and partial to all of them, but I have friends who say Bloodlust is #1. Eldritch Calling will be having one tomorrow- my nests are pretty bare this week with only one or two eggs each >> In 3 days, Sanctified will have an egg, and in 5, My Heart Lied. Hopefully one of those two will have a coatl!
@Kylieclxin

I'm biased and partial to all of them, but I have friends who say Bloodlust is #1. Eldritch Calling will be having one tomorrow- my nests are pretty bare this week with only one or two eggs each >> In 3 days, Sanctified will have an egg, and in 5, My Heart Lied. Hopefully one of those two will have a coatl!
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks Yes hopefully!
@Pixlesticks Yes hopefully!
>She/her
Untitled95_20210104032109.png
I absolutely love your pairs (and your Pair names; loving ACDC and Through Fire and Flame! ;D) and would like to be on your Pinglist, please! ^^
I absolutely love your pairs (and your Pair names; loving ACDC and Through Fire and Flame! ;D) and would like to be on your Pinglist, please! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceasar

Of course!! ACDC isn't teeeechnically metal but I cheated a little bit ;P but Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flame? LOVE it. SO MUCH ♥♥♥
@Saraceasar

Of course!! ACDC isn't teeeechnically metal but I cheated a little bit ;P but Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flame? LOVE it. SO MUCH ♥♥♥
ulwlgbY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28