Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Anniversary Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Dappervolk so when my cat came back from the vet she was really loud and exited to be pet continuously. I spent the last two hours cuddling up with her while on a call with a friend while the other cat was poking her head out of a blanket not unlike a NPC trader out of their NPC trader hut, like sho was gonna give me a quest or something.
@Dappervolk so when my cat came back from the vet she was really loud and exited to be pet continuously. I spent the last two hours cuddling up with her while on a call with a friend while the other cat was poking her head out of a blanket not unlike a NPC trader out of their NPC trader hut, like sho was gonna give me a quest or something.
@Dappervolk I'd like to enter! Today I got to play hide and seek with my niece and nephew. They're 4 and 6, so it was a lot of hiding under their beds. It was great XD
@Dappervolk I'd like to enter! Today I got to play hide and seek with my niece and nephew. They're 4 and 6, so it was a lot of hiding under their beds. It was great XD
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@Dappervolk

Hello, thank you for doing this. Today I watched the first Lord of the Rings movie and it was really cool!
@Dappervolk

Hello, thank you for doing this. Today I watched the first Lord of the Rings movie and it was really cool!
@dappervolk woooo raffle!

Mum ordered me a bracelet that I was saving for before I had to stop for school stuff. It made my year because she never does stuff like that!
@dappervolk woooo raffle!

Mum ordered me a bracelet that I was saving for before I had to stop for school stuff. It made my year because she never does stuff like that!
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@Dappervolk
Thank YOU for brightening my day ^w^ I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@Dappervolk
Thank YOU for brightening my day ^w^ I'd love to be on the pinglist!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Dappervolk
I got an Unhatched Egg from Gathering today! :)))

Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
@Dappervolk
I got an Unhatched Egg from Gathering today! :)))

Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
@Dappervolk My cat brightens my day
@Dappervolk My cat brightens my day
@Dappervolk my studying is on schedule. Today I managed to finish two topics (one of them extremely long) and I had free time after that!
@Dappervolk my studying is on schedule. Today I managed to finish two topics (one of them extremely long) and I had free time after that!
gxI7g1F.png
@Dappervolk
I've been watching The Big Flower Fight on netflix and it's so wholesome and creative it's really brightened not just today but the last couple of days as well for me.
@Dappervolk
I've been watching The Big Flower Fight on netflix and it's so wholesome and creative it's really brightened not just today but the last couple of days as well for me.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Dappervolk
I’ve been trying to get into writing for a while, it never lasts long because inspiration leaves fast and it’s hard to make the words sound as good as they did in my head, but I actually wrote a chapter i was proud of! Progress!
@Dappervolk
I’ve been trying to get into writing for a while, it never lasts long because inspiration leaves fast and it’s hard to make the words sound as good as they did in my head, but I actually wrote a chapter i was proud of! Progress!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33