Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wind OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
  1. It's Bioluminescent
  2. Extra... Everything
  3. Extra Fluffy
  4. Toil and Trouble
  5. Swamp Thing

@sassypants yahoo!!!
  1. It's Bioluminescent
  2. Extra... Everything
  3. Extra Fluffy
  4. Toil and Trouble
  5. Swamp Thing

@sassypants yahoo!!!
Na5WGHa.png
Neither of you responded to the first ping, so here is your second ping, please reply to this thread with a list of prizes (seen here) depending on where you are in this list. If you were drawn 2nd, you would list out the remaining prizes in the order of your preference.

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences before I draw new winners.

You can ping me when you reply with your list, but you don't have to.

1. @Shiniillumi
2. @Cowboymouth

Congrats!
Neither of you responded to the first ping, so here is your second ping, please reply to this thread with a list of prizes (seen here) depending on where you are in this list. If you were drawn 2nd, you would list out the remaining prizes in the order of your preference.

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences before I draw new winners.

1. @Shiniillumi
2. @Cowboymouth

Congrats!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sZ3PL8U.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]Boarder's Exclusive Raffle[/b][/size] ---------- [size=5][b]Bonus Round[/b][/size] This will be the final drawing, a bonus round due to still having unclaimed prizes! If you were drawn, reply to this thread with a list of prizes [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2865913#post_43445167](seen here)[/url] depending on where you are on the list. If you were drawn 2nd, you would list out the remaining prizes in the order of your preference. Winners have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond. If you don't respond within 24 hours, I will ping again before moving on or closing the raffle. If you would not like a prize, please let me know. You can ping me when you reply with your list, but you don't have to. 1. @Puggles 2. @Meadowmatriarch Congrats, winners! [/center]
sZ3PL8U.png
Boarder's Exclusive Raffle
Bonus Round

This will be the final drawing, a bonus round due to still having unclaimed prizes!

If you were drawn, reply to this thread with a list of prizes (seen here) depending on where you are on the list. If you were drawn 2nd, you would list out the remaining prizes in the order of your preference.

Winners have 24 hours to respond. If you don't respond within 24 hours, I will ping again before moving on or closing the raffle. If you would not like a prize, please let me know.

1. @Puggles
2. @Meadowmatriarch

Congrats, winners!

@sassypants

I choose "who is there?" please

and thank you for running a funf conquest, I an so glad Wind won!
@sassypants

I choose "who is there?" please

and thank you for running a funf conquest, I an so glad Wind won!
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@sassypants

Oh my! thank you so much for the opportunity, would you like me to make a list since Puggles and I both responded?

I'm so happy to participate in the push with you all, I just adore Wind and am so proud of you all
@sassypants

Oh my! thank you so much for the opportunity, would you like me to make a list since Puggles and I both responded?

I'm so happy to participate in the push with you all, I just adore Wind and am so proud of you all
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@MeadowMatriarch Thank you so much! And nah you're all good since puggles responded too. Prizes should be going out shortly ^^
@MeadowMatriarch Thank you so much! And nah you're all good since puggles responded too. Prizes should be going out shortly ^^
All prizes are claimed! Thank you everyone for participating, this run of OOF Boarding is now officially closed!
All prizes are claimed! Thank you everyone for participating, this run of OOF Boarding is now officially closed!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68