Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon lads - Write to adopt
1 2 3
hello,
I was wondering if I could please get Skute
he seeems like the dragon im looking for
hello,
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
hello,
hello,
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@VelvetBop Here it is! Sorry if it's a little rough, I wrote it on my phone lol :D Wynfor [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54441197] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544412/54441197_350.png[/img] [/url] A thousand eyes blinked, one by one, down the length of her body. The violet irises flashed, glancing in every direction as her body curved and curled in on itself with smooth, fluid motions. Silvery metallic scales flashed in the light as she slid through the clear water of the forest river and maneuvered through clusters of lilies. Stalking the clever birds and sneaky frogs of the Gladeveins was tricky business that required complete control of the body and mind. The faintest sound could be enough to scare off her next snack. Today she had not been very successful, only managing to catch one very slow fish. Seeing a large Willow tree up ahead, she decided she would stop her pointless stalking of the waterways if she did not see or catch anything before reaching that tree. The tree came a little faster than she expected, and reluctantly, she left the water and shook the droplets from her scales. Unsatisfied, Wynfor clawed up a tall, broad-branching tree, and settled on a wide branch. Nestling into the gray-green moss that dripped from the bark, she watched with interest as a dazzling dragonfly buzzed around a cattail frond. Her eyes darted all around, looking at the swishing reeds and rippling water. Curling her tail around the trunk of her tree, she basked in the heat of the noon-day sun. [i]When the sun has reached its highest point,[/i] she thought, [i] I will return to my hunting. But for now, I will nap the morning away. [/i] Closing all her eyes but four, she tucked her head under her shimmering wing and drifted off. The only signs of movement were the twitching of her eyelids and the flexing of her tail as she snoozed in the high bough of her mossy tree, next to the water's edge. MayMagnolias 5.29.2020 "Wynfor"
@VelvetBop Here it is! Sorry if it's a little rough, I wrote it on my phone lol :D

Wynfor

54441197_350.png

A thousand eyes blinked, one by one, down the length of her body. The violet irises flashed, glancing in every direction as her body curved and curled in on itself with smooth, fluid motions. Silvery metallic scales flashed in the light as she slid through the clear water of the forest river and maneuvered through clusters of lilies. Stalking the clever birds and sneaky frogs of the Gladeveins was tricky business that required complete control of the body and mind. The faintest sound could be enough to scare off her next snack. Today she had not been very successful, only managing to catch one very slow fish. Seeing a large Willow tree up ahead, she decided she would stop her pointless stalking of the waterways if she did not see or catch anything before reaching that tree. The tree came a little faster than she expected, and reluctantly, she left the water and shook the droplets from her scales. Unsatisfied, Wynfor clawed up a tall, broad-branching tree, and settled on a wide branch. Nestling into the gray-green moss that dripped from the bark, she watched with interest as a dazzling dragonfly buzzed around a cattail frond. Her eyes darted all around, looking at the swishing reeds and rippling water. Curling her tail around the trunk of her tree, she basked in the heat of the noon-day sun. When the sun has reached its highest point, she thought, I will return to my hunting. But for now, I will nap the morning away. Closing all her eyes but four, she tucked her head under her shimmering wing and drifted off. The only signs of movement were the twitching of her eyelids and the flexing of her tail as she snoozed in the high bough of her mossy tree, next to the water's edge.

MayMagnolias 5.29.2020 "Wynfor"
RMNYdFZ.png
@MayMangolias That's a really nice little scene there, I especially like the description of the surrounding environment. Sending her over!
@MayMangolias That's a really nice little scene there, I especially like the description of the surrounding environment. Sending her over!
crystals.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
crystals.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
crystals.png
@VelvetBop I'd love this cutie here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5909769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/59098/5909769_350.png[/img][/url] If I could I would love to claim and get to writing!
@VelvetBop
I'd love this cutie here! 5909769_350.png
If I could I would love to claim and get to writing!
@RandomDrag0n
Oh sorry, at this point this forum post was about an old tab/other dragons, so this dragon isnt available
@RandomDrag0n
Oh sorry, at this point this forum post was about an old tab/other dragons, so this dragon isnt available
crystals.png
1 2 3