Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery Of Wisteria {REOPENED + FREE}
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 339 340
that's ok! thank you!
that's ok! thank you!
@Nabragon You're welcome!
@Nabragon You're welcome!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@KariKawr Rofl, there is no multigaze banescale, but a multigaze fae and another multigaze guardian! Which one are you interested in? I'll also add ya right to the pings list!
@KariKawr Rofl, there is no multigaze banescale, but a multigaze fae and another multigaze guardian! Which one are you interested in? I'll also add ya right to the pings list!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
ygWzlbs.pngAnDjjTc.png2br7eeF.png3XM5v23.pngNP3Qck5.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngMrRCllp.pngCTuU1r6.pngeinxuSg.png
@Arizu May I send you two hatchlings?
@Arizu May I send you two hatchlings?
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
@WingsofDestiny Of course! That would be lovely I have approximately 17+ slots open now and the hatchery is low on dragons so please send them my way!
@WingsofDestiny Of course! That would be lovely I have approximately 17+ slots open now and the hatchery is low on dragons so please send them my way!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu Thank you so much ^^ I'm trying to save a ton of dragons from exalt and I just hatched these kiddos that are the sons of one of my very favorite pairs, so I'd love for them to find good homes ^^
P.S. Their dad has a cute love story on his description :)
@Arizu Thank you so much ^^ I'm trying to save a ton of dragons from exalt and I just hatched these kiddos that are the sons of one of my very favorite pairs, so I'd love for them to find good homes ^^
P.S. Their dad has a cute love story on his description :)

@KariKawr Lmaooo What a moodddd! Ofc, I'll send the two way crossroad right away! I never expected somebody to actually like her this is such a surprise!
@KariKawr Lmaooo What a moodddd! Ofc, I'll send the two way crossroad right away! I never expected somebody to actually like her this is such a surprise!
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@WingsofDestiny Eek! Lore babies and this is an update I have like 26 slots available! Reeee but lore babiesssssss Do I keep them or do I not??? o.O I can't resist! Screechhhh Ahhh okay I'm breathingggg
@WingsofDestiny Eek! Lore babies and this is an update I have like 26 slots available! Reeee but lore babiesssssss Do I keep them or do I not??? o.O I can't resist! Screechhhh Ahhh okay I'm breathingggg
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Arizu You can do whatever you like excelt exalt, they're male Guardians ^^
Gosh I envy you XD I need like over half a million for next expansion and so many dragons in cr AHHHHH
Hey actually I've got a friend with two male pink pearls on exalt row who are actually kinda cute, would you like to take a look?
@Arizu You can do whatever you like excelt exalt, they're male Guardians ^^
Gosh I envy you XD I need like over half a million for next expansion and so many dragons in cr AHHHHH
Hey actually I've got a friend with two male pink pearls on exalt row who are actually kinda cute, would you like to take a look?

@WingsofDestiny I'd love to take a look and save them! Oml, my flight had dominance perks which is the only reason why I have space! You also have over 100 dragons! Oh my lord! Reeeee but like expansions are so expensive it hurts my lair space T^T

Screeeeee I'd love to save all dragons Ack but lair space savings but dragons it's totally worth it all! I'd never exalt precious babies! Unless they're my own and nobody wants them owo then that's the exception >~<
@WingsofDestiny I'd love to take a look and save them! Oml, my flight had dominance perks which is the only reason why I have space! You also have over 100 dragons! Oh my lord! Reeeee but like expansions are so expensive it hurts my lair space T^T

Screeeeee I'd love to save all dragons Ack but lair space savings but dragons it's totally worth it all! I'd never exalt precious babies! Unless they're my own and nobody wants them owo then that's the exception >~<
fc4zvun.png
BjMvLeY.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 339 340