Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ You Brighten My Day Giveaway! [END] ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@StarlightWinter
There's nothing like wishlist gift-bombing or cheering someone up after an idiot is mean to them! Thank you so much for your efforts in making this community really shine! <33
Your ticket number: 41!

@PotatoBanana
Thank you so very much! <3
Ahh, how kind of you to send people such nice messages and dragons!! :D
Your ticket number: 42!

@Noxumbra
(AHHH AXOLOTLS!!! <333)
Of course helping a newbie level up counts! When I still had lower-level coli dragons, I remember flopping around the Sandswept Delta with absolutely no clue how to get the leveling bonuses, and having someone there to guide me through with tips and tricks really helped! I'm sure that it means a lot to the newer user! :)
Your ticket number: 43!

@LunaLane
Oh my gosh haha! *strokes KitKat bar*
Indeed! Comedy is much-needed right now when everyone is saddened by losses or anxious over the spread of COVID-19! I'm so sorry for your loss, and my deepest condolences go your way in hopes of you and your family's happiness. Please take care! <33
Your ticket number: 44!

@SolarEcho
Absolutely!
Cheering someone up, spreading positivity, gifting people--all of those gestures are so kind!
Your ticket number: 45!
@StarlightWinter
There's nothing like wishlist gift-bombing or cheering someone up after an idiot is mean to them! Thank you so much for your efforts in making this community really shine! <33
Your ticket number: 41!

@PotatoBanana
Thank you so very much! <3
Ahh, how kind of you to send people such nice messages and dragons!! :D
Your ticket number: 42!

@Noxumbra
(AHHH AXOLOTLS!!! <333)
Of course helping a newbie level up counts! When I still had lower-level coli dragons, I remember flopping around the Sandswept Delta with absolutely no clue how to get the leveling bonuses, and having someone there to guide me through with tips and tricks really helped! I'm sure that it means a lot to the newer user! :)
Your ticket number: 43!

@LunaLane
Oh my gosh haha! *strokes KitKat bar*
Indeed! Comedy is much-needed right now when everyone is saddened by losses or anxious over the spread of COVID-19! I'm so sorry for your loss, and my deepest condolences go your way in hopes of you and your family's happiness. Please take care! <33
Your ticket number: 44!

@SolarEcho
Absolutely!
Cheering someone up, spreading positivity, gifting people--all of those gestures are so kind!
Your ticket number: 45!
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
(I will be back later for the rest! :o)
(I will be back later for the rest! :o)
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
If I'm not to late, I'd like to join ^^

Username: Aryrin
My act of kindness is more of something I do naturally xD. There has been alot of stress going around so I like to do my best to cheer the person up and tell them to take it easy! Usually I like to give out gifts and things when I can!
If I'm not to late, I'd like to join ^^

Username: Aryrin
My act of kindness is more of something I do naturally xD. There has been alot of stress going around so I like to do my best to cheer the person up and tell them to take it easy! Usually I like to give out gifts and things when I can!
7ryERuO.gif
@Aqualia
Username: Fennecfox21
Kind thing: I invited lots of my friend to Flight Rising and gifted them lots of dragons, familiars, and food!
@Aqualia
Username: Fennecfox21
Kind thing: I invited lots of my friend to Flight Rising and gifted them lots of dragons, familiars, and food!
@Aqualia
thank you it just some raffles and stuff I've been in have been weird this is really nice what you're doing!:D
@Aqualia
thank you it just some raffles and stuff I've been in have been weird this is really nice what you're doing!:D
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
@Aqualia

User: RealityMask

I gifted about 6 dragons to new players recently and gave a skin to another! I love gifting dragons and familiars to new players and buying some super pretty dragons to get them started and settled here. Giftbombing new players is one of my favourite things to do when I save up enough ^^
@Aqualia

User: RealityMask

I gifted about 6 dragons to new players recently and gave a skin to another! I love gifting dragons and familiars to new players and buying some super pretty dragons to get them started and settled here. Giftbombing new players is one of my favourite things to do when I save up enough ^^
@aqualia

this is real kind of you!
One of my closest friends had a bad day, so I snagged a dragon of her favourite breed and commissioned a bunch of artworks with our (best friend) characters to stick in said dragon's bio. She loves him to bits, and it was 100% worth the dragon money when I yeeted the dragon to her and she saw everything in the bio xD

username: rei711
@aqualia

this is real kind of you!
One of my closest friends had a bad day, so I snagged a dragon of her favourite breed and commissioned a bunch of artworks with our (best friend) characters to stick in said dragon's bio. She loves him to bits, and it was 100% worth the dragon money when I yeeted the dragon to her and she saw everything in the bio xD

username: rei711
@Aqualia Username: NebulaDragon [emoji=candle size=1] I introduce the people I know to this game when they're feeling bored, and I gift bomb them a lot so they have help getting over the 'no apparel, no treasure, no battle stones' curve. [emoji=candle size=1] One of the people I introduced to the game is my grandmother, who is very busy sewing masks for an elders RV club and for the staff that help them. She loves coli, and she actually taught me a lot about it, so I gave her some level 25 dragons, apparel, and food; and she multiplied the gift from that to spread to new players! She's gonna come back to an inbox full of flowers! [emoji=candle size=1] Right now I'm running a forum thread where I'm using half my lair to give dragons I saved off the AH to people for free.
@Aqualia
Username: NebulaDragon

I introduce the people I know to this game when they're feeling bored, and I gift bomb them a lot so they have help getting over the 'no apparel, no treasure, no battle stones' curve.

One of the people I introduced to the game is my grandmother, who is very busy sewing masks for an elders RV club and for the staff that help them. She loves coli, and she actually taught me a lot about it, so I gave her some level 25 dragons, apparel, and food; and she multiplied the gift from that to spread to new players! She's gonna come back to an inbox full of flowers!

Right now I'm running a forum thread where I'm using half my lair to give dragons I saved off the AH to people for free.
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
@Aqualia

Username: Mediarchy

I’m always up to talk to my friends and always make the effort to keep in touch with them. I try my best to brighten their day if they need it by inviting them to play games with me or just video chatting.
@Aqualia

Username: Mediarchy

I’m always up to talk to my friends and always make the effort to keep in touch with them. I try my best to brighten their day if they need it by inviting them to play games with me or just video chatting.
BySc4Om.gif60px-Speech_mediccall_hurt.png BySc4Om.gif
@Aqualia

This is very generous of you! Thank you for doing this!

Username: Alurayune

Whenever I see people's wishlists, I make a point of looking through my hoard to see if there's anything I can give them. I also used to run an adoption thread where anyone could adopt a dragon for free!
@Aqualia

This is very generous of you! Thank you for doing this!

Username: Alurayune

Whenever I see people's wishlists, I make a point of looking through my hoard to see if there's anything I can give them. I also used to run an adoption thread where anyone could adopt a dragon for free!
hhhahah.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9