Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Thanks for doing this! 1. MinnowFox 2. [item=Current Caller Raiment] 3. I have been playing lot's of things, such as Sky: Children of the Light, and of course, Flight Rising, Battle cats and such, and dogs :) 4. Optional Raffle: Drawing is nice, although my parents like to come and bother me lmao, and I also like to go outside and ride bikes, and call my friends using zoom xD
Thanks for doing this!

1. MinnowFox
2. Current Caller Raiment
3. I have been playing lot's of things, such as Sky: Children of the Light, and of course, Flight Rising, Battle cats and such, and dogs :)
4. Optional Raffle: Drawing is nice, although my parents like to come and bother me lmao, and I also like to go outside and ride bikes, and call my friends using zoom xD
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
1. SpiritX 2. [item=current caller raiment] 3. I'm gonna answer for music since I absolutely love music ;v;; The last song I listened to! Paralyzed - NF (Q3.) I absolutely love this song, I enjoy listening to it when I'm upset and some lines are relatable. My favourite line must be "I'm scared to live but I'm scared to die" 0-0.. It has a fantastic tune, lovely lines and is definitely enjoyable. I love it so much that I'm animating a mini amv for it >> 3. I've been talkimg to my friends online <3 I've also been drawing, animating, reading, doing homework, watching movies with my bro and just enjoying myself with my family. It definitely distracts my mind from it. When I'm having fun, I tend to forget the problems and it's really relieveing.
1. SpiritX
2. Current Caller Raiment
3. I'm gonna answer for music since I absolutely love music ;v;; The last song I listened to!

Paralyzed - NF (Q3.)
I absolutely love this song, I enjoy listening to it when I'm upset and some lines are relatable. My favourite line must be "I'm scared to live but I'm scared to die" 0-0.. It has a fantastic tune, lovely lines and is definitely enjoyable. I love it so much that I'm animating a mini amv for it >>

3. I've been talkimg to my friends online <3 I've also been drawing, animating, reading, doing homework, watching movies with my bro and just enjoying myself with my family. It definitely distracts my mind from it. When I'm having fun, I tend to forget the problems and it's really relieveing.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
1. periplans

2. Current caller raiments! They are so pretty!

3. (optional raffle) I'm keeping in touch with friends and I joined a Discord server for one of my favourite tv shows!

3a. I really love Tangled: The Series! The consistent animation, artstyle and the music is just so good, you might've heard about this show from Ready As I'll Ever Be (which is one hell of a bop).

I feel that it is quite compressed due to the pacing and that a particular characrer arc was done dirty. But the ending of the show was very satisfying compared to Voltron LD and Star Vs, which transitions smoothly with the Tangled wedding.

I just don't like how some characters were never really held accountable or questioned for destruction they caused while a certain scientist had to fight tooth and nail for his redemption. Just a little warning there is quite some filler in which too many annoying situations are dragged out too long.

Overall this series is my biggest favourite so far and I wish Disney didn't give up on making TTS merch! It may just be some Disney Princess spinoff but it exceeds those expectations! Did I forget to mention the Seven Kingdoms AU and all the fanfiction and fanart and-

Sorry if this is too long! I just think it's neat.
1. periplans

2. Current caller raiments! They are so pretty!

3. (optional raffle) I'm keeping in touch with friends and I joined a Discord server for one of my favourite tv shows!

3a. I really love Tangled: The Series! The consistent animation, artstyle and the music is just so good, you might've heard about this show from Ready As I'll Ever Be (which is one hell of a bop).

I feel that it is quite compressed due to the pacing and that a particular characrer arc was done dirty. But the ending of the show was very satisfying compared to Voltron LD and Star Vs, which transitions smoothly with the Tangled wedding.

I just don't like how some characters were never really held accountable or questioned for destruction they caused while a certain scientist had to fight tooth and nail for his redemption. Just a little warning there is quite some filler in which too many annoying situations are dragged out too long.

Overall this series is my biggest favourite so far and I wish Disney didn't give up on making TTS merch! It may just be some Disney Princess spinoff but it exceeds those expectations! Did I forget to mention the Seven Kingdoms AU and all the fanfiction and fanart and-

Sorry if this is too long! I just think it's neat.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
1. pollik20
2. Standard of the Tidelord please
3. (optional raffle) tell me one thing you are doing to get through this time and how it's helping you deal/cope.
I have been working from home, (and playing too), and it's helping me in a way that I can still earn money for my family and stay away from the ongoing virus outbreak. I also came back from a very long hiatus, and recently tried the Coliseum feature. I fell in love with it, unfortunately I'm kinda short on treasures and gems. I'm questing on the Eliminate skill. I'd appreciate any extra battle items if you do have some. Thanks a lot!

A: what tv show do you love more than anything else in the world and what is it about that show you love so much?

It's 2gether the series! It is a BL series from Thailand and if you love yaoi or any BL type of content, you would totally love it! I recommend on watching its trailer so you'd know what to expect.
1. pollik20
2. Standard of the Tidelord please
3. (optional raffle) tell me one thing you are doing to get through this time and how it's helping you deal/cope.
I have been working from home, (and playing too), and it's helping me in a way that I can still earn money for my family and stay away from the ongoing virus outbreak. I also came back from a very long hiatus, and recently tried the Coliseum feature. I fell in love with it, unfortunately I'm kinda short on treasures and gems. I'm questing on the Eliminate skill. I'd appreciate any extra battle items if you do have some. Thanks a lot!

A: what tv show do you love more than anything else in the world and what is it about that show you love so much?

It's 2gether the series! It is a BL series from Thailand and if you love yaoi or any BL type of content, you would totally love it! I recommend on watching its trailer so you'd know what to expect.
1. friendlycoffee
2. Current caller rainment (though honestly I'd just be happy with anything)

3. My favourite (or one of my favourites anyways) TV show is probably Mushishi... I'm always blown away by it, and I wish more people knew about it! It's... I don't know, very Japanese mythology flavoured? Super atmospheric but also very calm. Fantastic story telling.

It's basically an episodic anime about a 'mushi master' (someone who deals with spirits) and follows him as he travels and finds new strange spirits that he needs to deal with, and helps people with their troubles.

Each episode has a new story, and each one is unique and memorable. Not very action packed, but very engaging nonetheless. I 100% recommend it to anyone looking for something to watch at the moment, especially if you're feeling low and don't want lots of violence or people being crappy to each other, or are just a fan of mythology in general!

(If anyone gives it a shot cos of this post you're welcome to message me to talk about it, I love it so much.)

4. (optional raffle) Honestly, I've been catching up on anime... it seems stupid, but I fell really behind due to my work, and I've missed just binge watching shows and falling in love with new worlds and characters. Is it healthy? Idk, but it makes me feel better.
1. friendlycoffee
2. Current caller rainment (though honestly I'd just be happy with anything)

3. My favourite (or one of my favourites anyways) TV show is probably Mushishi... I'm always blown away by it, and I wish more people knew about it! It's... I don't know, very Japanese mythology flavoured? Super atmospheric but also very calm. Fantastic story telling.

It's basically an episodic anime about a 'mushi master' (someone who deals with spirits) and follows him as he travels and finds new strange spirits that he needs to deal with, and helps people with their troubles.

Each episode has a new story, and each one is unique and memorable. Not very action packed, but very engaging nonetheless. I 100% recommend it to anyone looking for something to watch at the moment, especially if you're feeling low and don't want lots of violence or people being crappy to each other, or are just a fan of mythology in general!

(If anyone gives it a shot cos of this post you're welcome to message me to talk about it, I love it so much.)

4. (optional raffle) Honestly, I've been catching up on anime... it seems stupid, but I fell really behind due to my work, and I've missed just binge watching shows and falling in love with new worlds and characters. Is it healthy? Idk, but it makes me feel better.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
Lionsaint

I would love the Tsunami Gem Guardian, please!

My favourite show varies wildly, but it seems that I always come back to these 3:
- Doctor Who (Though I only watched the Doctors 9 to 11. But those are great, especially Ten and Donna in Season 4). I watched this show when I was putting a lot of effort into learning English and it helped me a LOT! What's not to like about it? It's science fiction and it has both time and space travel! You have a great mix of funny and serious situations.
- The IT-Crowd. It's just hilarious. I've watched the whole show like 4 times already and it still makes me laugh every time, no matter how miserable I feel.
- Life on Mars. It only has two seasons, but they finished it at the perfect time. It's a crime show and I enjoyed it very much.
(Bonus: BBC's Merlin, because hell yeah!)

(Other Bonus: The Jumanji movie from 2017 is amazing. Hilarious, but it still touches upon a whole lot of important issues. I watched it because I loved the original as a kid, but it totally blew me away because of how good it was. It's just overall a great movie, entertaining and exciting, while also pointing out current problems!)

Optional Raffle:
It helps me that I can just ignore BIG PROBLEMS, even as I totally overthink small and meaningless things. I can't get over the fact that I forgot to turn off the tablet last night, but so long as I stay home and don't watch the news I can mostly ignore Corona.
It also helps a lot to have my girlfriend around for comfort and entertainment. I would probably be even more depressed than I am if it weren't for her.

(oops, long post >.<)
Lionsaint

I would love the Tsunami Gem Guardian, please!

My favourite show varies wildly, but it seems that I always come back to these 3:
- Doctor Who (Though I only watched the Doctors 9 to 11. But those are great, especially Ten and Donna in Season 4). I watched this show when I was putting a lot of effort into learning English and it helped me a LOT! What's not to like about it? It's science fiction and it has both time and space travel! You have a great mix of funny and serious situations.
- The IT-Crowd. It's just hilarious. I've watched the whole show like 4 times already and it still makes me laugh every time, no matter how miserable I feel.
- Life on Mars. It only has two seasons, but they finished it at the perfect time. It's a crime show and I enjoyed it very much.
(Bonus: BBC's Merlin, because hell yeah!)

(Other Bonus: The Jumanji movie from 2017 is amazing. Hilarious, but it still touches upon a whole lot of important issues. I watched it because I loved the original as a kid, but it totally blew me away because of how good it was. It's just overall a great movie, entertaining and exciting, while also pointing out current problems!)

Optional Raffle:
It helps me that I can just ignore BIG PROBLEMS, even as I totally overthink small and meaningless things. I can't get over the fact that I forgot to turn off the tablet last night, but so long as I stay home and don't watch the news I can mostly ignore Corona.
It also helps a lot to have my girlfriend around for comfort and entertainment. I would probably be even more depressed than I am if it weren't for her.

(oops, long post >.<)
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
1. cannedtoast 2. [item=tsunami gem guardian] 3. I've been drawing a lot lately, trying to refinish Pokemon Omega Ruby, spending time with my family and just bingeing Jacksepticeye's play throughs of the games I love [b]Optional Raffle:[/b] I keep listening to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUzr-QTszQ]Mr. Universe[/url] and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZThuLTpbc&t=2171s]Volume 1 of the Steven Universe songs[/url] for some reason, I just really like the way it sounds lol and probably my way of saying goodbye to the series.
1. cannedtoast
2. Tsunami Gem Guardian
3. I've been drawing a lot lately, trying to refinish Pokemon Omega Ruby, spending time with my family and just bingeing Jacksepticeye's play throughs of the games I love
Optional Raffle:
I keep listening to Mr. Universe and Volume 1 of the Steven Universe songs for some reason, I just really like the way it sounds lol and probably my way of saying goodbye to the series.
1. GoldenRidge
2. Diver Emblem
3. C: what music are you currently listening to and what is it about that song/artist/album that really resonates with you?

Answer: I'm currently listening to Every Little Thing - Hillsong Young & Free. Its about how everythings going to be fine and everything will be alright, in these times it's a pretty uplifting song.
4. I play on my phone, watch YouTube, read the normal stuff. I'm actually not really bothered by the quarantine so their more of just something to do tell this all calms down.
1. GoldenRidge
2. Diver Emblem
3. C: what music are you currently listening to and what is it about that song/artist/album that really resonates with you?

Answer: I'm currently listening to Every Little Thing - Hillsong Young & Free. Its about how everythings going to be fine and everything will be alright, in these times it's a pretty uplifting song.
4. I play on my phone, watch YouTube, read the normal stuff. I'm actually not really bothered by the quarantine so their more of just something to do tell this all calms down.
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
1. Casilica

2. I'd love the Current Caller Raiment, but if you're running low, I also really like the Tsunami Gem Guardian

3. Even after all these years, I still come back to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's got funny and clever writing, the characters make you care about them and they grow and change through the series, it deals with serious issues, but in a way that makes it easier than a grim movie, and vampires and demons and the importance of friends! I really, really like that it takes both someone who's a good fighter and someone who's smart to get things done. :)

4. It's funny, I've actually been more in touch with a lot of friends in the past few weeks because everyone who lives far away is making a big effort to connect. I have weekly bad movie viewings and sci-fi/fantasy book discussions, and that's been very helpful!
And I started on FR, which has been a wonderful way to take my attention off scarier things.
1. Casilica

2. I'd love the Current Caller Raiment, but if you're running low, I also really like the Tsunami Gem Guardian

3. Even after all these years, I still come back to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's got funny and clever writing, the characters make you care about them and they grow and change through the series, it deals with serious issues, but in a way that makes it easier than a grim movie, and vampires and demons and the importance of friends! I really, really like that it takes both someone who's a good fighter and someone who's smart to get things done. :)

4. It's funny, I've actually been more in touch with a lot of friends in the past few weeks because everyone who lives far away is making a big effort to connect. I have weekly bad movie viewings and sci-fi/fantasy book discussions, and that's been very helpful!
And I started on FR, which has been a wonderful way to take my attention off scarier things.
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
1. sSix 2. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/940.png[/img] 3. One thing I'm doing to get through this time is draw. It soothes me and helps me practice skills that I would like to perfect, and it looks nice!
1. sSix
2. 940.png
3. One thing I'm doing to get through this time is draw. It soothes me and helps me practice skills that I would like to perfect, and it looks nice!
Wishlist || The Quest || Lost and Found
WEFXP.gif
1 2 3 4