Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EPIC Raffle!♦CLOSED & DRAWN!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RNxHHr3.png[/img] It's finally here! The raffle is closed and your winners have been drawn! The raffle made it to 1376 tickets! But I decided to unlock the next tier just because! You unlocked 6 winners and can win up to 2x! Two very very lucky winners won twice! So there will be 8 packs given away (I said 6 winners didn't I?! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]) Thank you so much to everyone for participating! You all made my first raffle a huge joy and success![/center] [url=https://vimeo.com/446723311]View the drawing here![/url] If you won please reply with your preferred prizes! Make the same number of prize selections as the number next to your name! If you won twice make the list as long as your highest number! You have 48 hours to make your selections or your prize(s) go to the next eligible number(s)! The winners are as follows: 1) @LuckyClover1337 2) @LuckyClover1337 3) @MelPonds 4) @ghostpastry 5) @MelPonds 6) @leangreenbean 7) @Sindralyn 8) @BrokenLegacy Congratulations!! [Size=1] Results Pinglists: @ghostpastry @Superblox @Coercion @dragongameNC @Herodias @CheshireGata @BlackCatThirteen @madeleinee @Emylee @BreezeFeather @leangreenbean @melponds @FancyDragonqueen[/size]
RNxHHr3.png

It's finally here! The raffle is closed and your winners have been drawn!
The raffle made it to 1376 tickets! But I decided to unlock the next tier just because!
You unlocked 6 winners and can win up to 2x!
Two very very lucky winners won twice! So there will be 8 packs given away (I said 6 winners didn't I?! )

Thank you so much to everyone for participating! You all made my first raffle a huge joy and success!

View the drawing here!

If you won please reply with your preferred prizes! Make the same number of prize selections as the number next to your name! If you won twice make the list as long as your highest number!

You have 48 hours to make your selections or your prize(s) go to the next eligible number(s)!

The winners are as follows:

1) @LuckyClover1337
2) @LuckyClover1337
3) @MelPonds
4) @ghostpastry
5) @MelPonds
6) @leangreenbean
7) @Sindralyn
8) @BrokenLegacy

Congratulations!!

Results Pinglists:

@ghostpastry
@Superblox
@Coercion
@dragongameNC
@Herodias
@CheshireGata
@BlackCatThirteen
@madeleinee
@Emylee
@BreezeFeather
@leangreenbean
@melponds
@FancyDragonqueen
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
IM SO EXCITED. :)

1) Lighting Primal plsssss.
2) Out of the box set! I love these. They are so pretty.

Thanks for hosting this! I'll definitely part take in another if you do anymore!
IM SO EXCITED. :)

1) Lighting Primal plsssss.
2) Out of the box set! I love these. They are so pretty.

Thanks for hosting this! I'll definitely part take in another if you do anymore!
@LuckyClover1337 I'm glad you won! You had the most tickets by like 3x!! I couldn't believe you won both first and second in a row though! I'm about to change my name to HorseShoeRabbitFootLuckyTheRescueDog! Hahahaha!! The next raffle is already in the works! Theres a self edit Pinglists on the front page if you'd like a ping when it starts! Prizes incomong!! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@LuckyClover1337

I'm glad you won! You had the most tickets by like 3x!! I couldn't believe you won both first and second in a row though! I'm about to change my name to HorseShoeRabbitFootLuckyTheRescueDog! Hahahaha!!

The next raffle is already in the works! Theres a self edit Pinglists on the front page if you'd like a ping when it starts!

Prizes incomong!!
AAAAA OMG YAY [emoji=coatl love size=2] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] 1) Arcane Primallllllll aaaaaa 2) SKULLCRUSHER 3) Rainbopal! 4) Mexican fire opal!! i'm so proud and happy that this went so well!!! can't wait to see your next raffle [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
AAAAA OMG YAY

1) Arcane Primallllllll aaaaaa
2) SKULLCRUSHER
3) Rainbopal!
4) Mexican fire opal!!

i'm so proud and happy that this went so well!!! can't wait to see your next raffle
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry

SKULLCRUSHER and Rainbopal were not unlocked!!

Thank you!! Im over the sun with the results of this raffle!<3
@ghostpastry

SKULLCRUSHER and Rainbopal were not unlocked!!

Thank you!! Im over the sun with the results of this raffle!<3
OH WORM i can't read. you'd think with the number of times i looked at this thread i'd have it memorized but here we are. [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2] here's my new list: 1) Arcane PrimalLLLL 2) Mexican fire opal!! 3) Noc noc 3! 4) Sprout!
OH WORM i can't read. you'd think with the number of times i looked at this thread i'd have it memorized but here we are.
here's my new list:

1) Arcane PrimalLLLL
2) Mexican fire opal!!
3) Noc noc 3!
4) Sprout!
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
Yay!

1) Arcane primal
2) Open some chests!
3) Noc noc!
Yay!

1) Arcane primal
2) Open some chests!
3) Noc noc!
@LightningBender Oh, my gosh! I'm so thrilled! I've never won anything like this before. On that note, I hope I'm doing this right- I get to list 8 prizes? Sorry if I'm being daft ;p (and I love the names of these prizes!)

1. Lighting Primal (O_0)
2. Noc noc 2
3. Going to the Mire
4. Light Time
5. Run!
6. Oh They Fancy huh
7. Maybe You'll Get Lucky
8. It's Zap O' Clock

Edit: Finished with the list! Had to make sure to snag that gorgeous lightning primal right away :D

Edit no. 2: Ah, I see someone's already claimed the Lightning Primal... oh dear

Edit no. 3: After reading through the tickets, I REALLY can't believe I won... I only entered for 1! O_0
@LightningBender Oh, my gosh! I'm so thrilled! I've never won anything like this before. On that note, I hope I'm doing this right- I get to list 8 prizes? Sorry if I'm being daft ;p (and I love the names of these prizes!)

1. Lighting Primal (O_0)
2. Noc noc 2
3. Going to the Mire
4. Light Time
5. Run!
6. Oh They Fancy huh
7. Maybe You'll Get Lucky
8. It's Zap O' Clock

Edit: Finished with the list! Had to make sure to snag that gorgeous lightning primal right away :D

Edit no. 2: Ah, I see someone's already claimed the Lightning Primal... oh dear

Edit no. 3: After reading through the tickets, I REALLY can't believe I won... I only entered for 1! O_0
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@LightningBender I honestly can't believe I won! I only entered for a few tickets, like 17 total? And the prizes are amazing!

1. Noc Noc
2. Run!
3. Light time!
4. Maybe you'll get lucky!
5. out of the box!
6. Anastasia
@LightningBender I honestly can't believe I won! I only entered for a few tickets, like 17 total? And the prizes are amazing!

1. Noc Noc
2. Run!
3. Light time!
4. Maybe you'll get lucky!
5. out of the box!
6. Anastasia
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
Congrats to everyone who won!
Congrats to everyone who won!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world