Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Author Adoption Agency: Trade Or Create!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62
@PiscesInPiscinam held
@PiscesInPiscinam held
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Lore for Sprout! Apologies for not sending it sooner. @nebuladragon

I'm planning on getting a permabab for her and some of her lore ties into my clan lore.

Sprout was always a curious dragon; constantly exploring where she shouldn't and causing chaos in her path.
Sprout often got fed up of being put on a "time out" and ran off one day, deciding she had had enough, intending to return however. Because of her curious habit, she wandered to the woods everyone was banned from, known very well to the clan's for causing unusual things to happen to the dragons who enter it's shades canopy.

To her, it was a normal woods that her clan created superstition around due to something she couldn't put her claw on buy the reality wasn't that.

After a few hours of being in the woods, she felt her body become stiff and eventually she became frozen in time, her scaled turned into colours that resembled tree sap on leaves.
After months of searching for Sprout, the patrol dragon of her new clan found her and nursed her back to health. With her now free to choose between her old clan and new, she chose the new to spend time with other dragons that suffered the same fate and others stuck in a perminant state of youth.
Lore for Sprout! Apologies for not sending it sooner. @nebuladragon

I'm planning on getting a permabab for her and some of her lore ties into my clan lore.

Sprout was always a curious dragon; constantly exploring where she shouldn't and causing chaos in her path.
Sprout often got fed up of being put on a "time out" and ran off one day, deciding she had had enough, intending to return however. Because of her curious habit, she wandered to the woods everyone was banned from, known very well to the clan's for causing unusual things to happen to the dragons who enter it's shades canopy.

To her, it was a normal woods that her clan created superstition around due to something she couldn't put her claw on buy the reality wasn't that.

After a few hours of being in the woods, she felt her body become stiff and eventually she became frozen in time, her scaled turned into colours that resembled tree sap on leaves.
After months of searching for Sprout, the patrol dragon of her new clan found her and nursed her back to health. With her now free to choose between her old clan and new, she chose the new to spend time with other dragons that suffered the same fate and others stuck in a perminant state of youth.
@NebulaDragon: I'd love to take in Massacre; here's a biography I've come up with for her! She's to be made a traveling dragon - a dragon that is sent from clan to clan to emulate "traveling" - with her permanent home being mine, if she ends up traveling to a lair where she is not wanted. You can read more about my travelers [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2820720]here[/url]. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60820054] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608201/60820054_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Massacre likes to think that she lives up to appearances, but in reality, this wicked witch has barely harmed so much as a fly over the course of her lengthy career as a potion "master". She claims that her strength is in poison creation; that she can knock a dragon flat on its back in under a moon cycle, or your money back. Yet these creations have an uncanny opposite affect - they actually enhance the drinker's life, bringing them great fortune and luck. Your target may even come out of their state more alive than ever. Her current clan, Mavenlark, is aware of her creation's effects, and moreso, aware of what Massacre thinks her handiwork is responsible for - they keep a close eye on her to make sure her potions never actually take on their intended effects, but otherwise, leave her to her machinations. In fact, business is now booming for her ever since she took up residence in the clan's sprawling refugee camp (even with her talents, Mavenlark has no intention of making her a permanent clan member, and thus she lives with the other transients) - just not for the reasons she suspects. Nobody thus far has told her the truth of her creations, nor has anyone investigated as to how she manages to screw up her creations so badly. She leaves her clan in search of ingredients for her potions, which is what has brought her to your clan in the first place.
@NebulaDragon: I'd love to take in Massacre; here's a biography I've come up with for her! She's to be made a traveling dragon - a dragon that is sent from clan to clan to emulate "traveling" - with her permanent home being mine, if she ends up traveling to a lair where she is not wanted. You can read more about my travelers here.

Massacre likes to think that she lives up to appearances, but in reality, this wicked witch has barely harmed so much as a fly over the course of her lengthy career as a potion "master". She claims that her strength is in poison creation; that she can knock a dragon flat on its back in under a moon cycle, or your money back. Yet these creations have an uncanny opposite affect - they actually enhance the drinker's life, bringing them great fortune and luck. Your target may even come out of their state more alive than ever. Her current clan, Mavenlark, is aware of her creation's effects, and moreso, aware of what Massacre thinks her handiwork is responsible for - they keep a close eye on her to make sure her potions never actually take on their intended effects, but otherwise, leave her to her machinations. In fact, business is now booming for her ever since she took up residence in the clan's sprawling refugee camp (even with her talents, Mavenlark has no intention of making her a permanent clan member, and thus she lives with the other transients) - just not for the reasons she suspects. Nobody thus far has told her the truth of her creations, nor has anyone investigated as to how she manages to screw up her creations so badly.

She leaves her clan in search of ingredients for her potions, which is what has brought her to your clan in the first place.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@NebulaDragon Here's my lore! This is only one side of the story; read the POV of the dragons Delta and crew bust in on over here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2745695/94#post_43396742 "So how are we going to get in this kingdom?" Delta asked. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52135352] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521354/52135352_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51640981] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516410/51640981_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51790002] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517901/51790002_350.png[/img] [/url] The three spies huddled up, hidden at the border at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/461250/1532727]Walemar's kingdom[/url]. They had traveled so far for answers about this place--and they weren't leaving until they got them. "I have a few ideas on how we can sneak in," Ira said. "It'll be tricky, but--" "Why don't we just go the secret way?" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45422054] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454221/45422054_350.png[/img] [/url] Hawk burst into the circle with a goofy grin. The dragon had once been a former resident of the kingdom, but was inflicted with madness. Delta, Ira, and Claudia knew they should trust his knowledge--but with his carefree demenor, it was difficult. "What's the secret way, Hawk?" Ira asked. The Skydancer shrugged. "Well, there's a bunch of tunnels that run underground--I used to use them sometimes. They're leftover from the last group of people that lived here--that's what Black Ice told me!" "How do we get to them?" Claudia asked, somewhat intrigued. "Follow me!" Hawk chirped. He started to run off. "I know an entrance up ahead!" The three exchanged glances, and then followed the Skydancer. "Here it is!" he exclaimed, pointing. There was indeed a hole, sticking out under the rock, but it looked far too small for any dragon to fit in. "Are you sure this is it?" Delta asked. Hawk frowned. "Of course. Here, I'll go first." He walked up to the hole and lowered his legs inside--to the three's surprise, it was like the hole expanded to fit him, or a real-time optical illusion, because he was able to slide inside of the earth. "Now you try!" the Skydancer called, his voice echoing. One by one, Claudia, Ira, and Delta lowered themselves into the hole, and they found themselves inside a massive underground tunnel. Delta took out a light from her supplies, and thankfully Hawk's icy scales lit up in the dark. "Listen," Delta ordered. "I hear voices." "I hear them too," Claudia muttered. Her eyes widened. "One of them's that dragon from our shop!" she whispered in surprise. "Then let's go see her," Delta said. And so, they advanced toward it. As they walked, Delta couldn't help but remember her old commander, Commander Rhea. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37488949] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374890/37488949_350.png[/img] [/url] She had taught Delta how to keep her composure in any situation--and here, in these choking tunnels, that was an especially useful skill. With every step, Delta had to measure whether the earth could hold under her weight, if she truly trusted the structure she was encased in. And thanks to Commander Rhea's training, she did. And she was able to move forward. She wondered if Commander Rhea would be willing to help them on this mission. . . "Almost there," Delta muttered, leaning against a wall. They just had to round the corner, and they'd be with the dragon from Ira and Claudia's shop the one who had triggered this whole journey in the first place. "So you were seen," a different voice said. "That's not good." Delta peeked out from behind the corner, watching them talk only for a second, catching an instant snapsnot of the room with her quick eyes. There were six of them, including the dragon they sought. Two of them looked rather strong, but in these close quarters, the three spies had the advantage. Delta waved to her three companions, as Commander Rhea would have done. It was time to move--and confront these dragons. "Gulliver was the best spy--and no one even noticed she was gone," the Fae of the six said as they crept forward. "Oh, but we noticed her," Claudia said. All the dragons jumped at her voice, and turned to face the dragons standing in the doorway. The dragon from the shop jumped. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51703269] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517033/51703269_350.png[/img] [/url] "Y-You!" she stammered, backing away in fright. "What are you doing here--?!" "That's enough," Delta ordered. "Now, listen very closely. "We have questions. And you six are going to answer them."
@NebulaDragon Here's my lore! This is only one side of the story; read the POV of the dragons Delta and crew bust in on over here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2745695/94#post_43396742

"So how are we going to get in this kingdom?" Delta asked.

52135352_350.png

51640981_350.png

51790002_350.png

The three spies huddled up, hidden at the border at Walemar's kingdom. They had traveled so far for answers about this place--and they weren't leaving until they got them.

"I have a few ideas on how we can sneak in," Ira said. "It'll be tricky, but--"

"Why don't we just go the secret way?"

45422054_350.png

Hawk burst into the circle with a goofy grin. The dragon had once been a former resident of the kingdom, but was inflicted with madness. Delta, Ira, and Claudia knew they should trust his knowledge--but with his carefree demenor, it was difficult.

"What's the secret way, Hawk?" Ira asked.

The Skydancer shrugged. "Well, there's a bunch of tunnels that run underground--I used to use them sometimes. They're leftover from the last group of people that lived here--that's what Black Ice told me!"

"How do we get to them?" Claudia asked, somewhat intrigued.

"Follow me!" Hawk chirped. He started to run off. "I know an entrance up ahead!"

The three exchanged glances, and then followed the Skydancer.

"Here it is!" he exclaimed, pointing. There was indeed a hole, sticking out under the rock, but it looked far too small for any dragon to fit in.

"Are you sure this is it?" Delta asked.

Hawk frowned. "Of course. Here, I'll go first." He walked up to the hole and lowered his legs inside--to the three's surprise, it was like the hole expanded to fit him, or a real-time optical illusion, because he was able to slide inside of the earth. "Now you try!" the Skydancer called, his voice echoing.

One by one, Claudia, Ira, and Delta lowered themselves into the hole, and they found themselves inside a massive underground tunnel. Delta took out a light from her supplies, and thankfully Hawk's icy scales lit up in the dark.

"Listen," Delta ordered. "I hear voices."

"I hear them too," Claudia muttered. Her eyes widened. "One of them's that dragon from our shop!" she whispered in surprise.

"Then let's go see her," Delta said. And so, they advanced toward it.

As they walked, Delta couldn't help but remember her old commander, Commander Rhea.

37488949_350.png

She had taught Delta how to keep her composure in any situation--and here, in these choking tunnels, that was an especially useful skill. With every step, Delta had to measure whether the earth could hold under her weight, if she truly trusted the structure she was encased in. And thanks to Commander Rhea's training, she did. And she was able to move forward.

She wondered if Commander Rhea would be willing to help them on this mission. . .

"Almost there," Delta muttered, leaning against a wall. They just had to round the corner, and they'd be with the dragon from Ira and Claudia's shop the one who had triggered this whole journey in the first place.

"So you were seen," a different voice said. "That's not good."

Delta peeked out from behind the corner, watching them talk only for a second, catching an instant snapsnot of the room with her quick eyes. There were six of them, including the dragon they sought. Two of them looked rather strong, but in these close quarters, the three spies had the advantage.

Delta waved to her three companions, as Commander Rhea would have done. It was time to move--and confront these dragons.

"Gulliver was the best spy--and no one even noticed she was gone," the Fae of the six said as they crept forward.

"Oh, but we noticed her," Claudia said.

All the dragons jumped at her voice, and turned to face the dragons standing in the doorway.

The dragon from the shop jumped.

51703269_350.png

"Y-You!" she stammered, backing away in fright. "What are you doing here--?!"

"That's enough," Delta ordered. "Now, listen very closely.

"We have questions. And you six are going to answer them."
Snapper babies are my weakness.
Read my clan lore, Kingdom of the Eldritch Eleven!
@Self @NebulaDragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60461047] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604611/60461047_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name was Senalo. She had been named after an Elven Wine, supposedly the best in all of Sornieth. She herself had never tasted it, although she wasn't sure she wanted to. Senalo called herself a misfit, as she really had no main ambition, but instead just enjoyed to experience everything. Her friends supported her wholeheartedly, knowing that someday she would find her calling. She had tried everything from medicine to magic to even tending the bar every now and then. But nothing seemed to call out to her. So, she continued to try things. And then one day, she met Firebolt. The sun was high in the sky, warm sun pooling on Senalo's scales. After living for so long in the icy coldness of her old lair, she had come to love the sun. She knew of two dragons who loved the sun as much as she did; Sun, and Summer. The soaked in sunlight as if it was water, somehow able to gather in in their fingertips and drink it from their palms. Senalo longed to do this, but she had no talent for it. Sun and Summer had tried to teach her, but she was not a pureborn sun-child, so she couldn't do it even if she had practiced her entire life. Instead, as an apology, the two had combined their magic to create a small glowing orb of light, which they placed in a jar and gifted to her. [i]"It's your own little sun."[/i], they had said. Senalo loved it with all of her being, placing it safely on her bedside table so it was there when the moon rose. Senalo had heard of Firebolt and his adventures with Aries, the violent spiral female, who, in Senalo's opinion, was too reckless. But Firebolt, on the other hand, was calm and collected, always knowing what to do. They were a good pair, always contradicting each other and sharing knowledge, helping each other to get to new heights. All of Waylen had heard of them, which was surprising, seeing how all of the dragons were spread so far apart. Senalo had never met Firebolt, but in a way, she sort of looked up to him. She knew that she could meet him whenever she wanted, but when she approached him, her legs began to shake and her tongue got all twisted. Liekki called it being in love. Firefly said that was how she felt when she met her idol. Yin said she might be suffering from isolation, seeing as she had lived alone all of her life. Senalo wasn't sure which one it was. And then, one day, in the market, she bumped into him randomly, purely by chance. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, are you o-" she stopped, realizing who she had run in to. The fae smiled, shaking his head. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He looked up at her quizically. "Say, haven't I seen you before?" He asked. Senalo opened her mouth but all that came out was; "You dropped your purple crystal thingy." Confusion spread across Firebolts face, and then he looked at his bag. Senalo bent down and picked up the tiny shard of amethyst that he had dropped. "Here." She snapped, holding it out to him. Firebolt took it quickly. "Thank you! If I had lost this, Aries would have killed me." He muttered. Senalo nodded, not knowing what else to say. Firebolt squinted at her, and then his face lit up. "Wait a minute!" He exclaimed. "You're Senalo the Wanderer!" Senalo cocked her head at him. "The what?" Firebolt smiled, flapping his small wings so that he was at the same eye level as her. "Come to my tent for tea. I'm sure the others won't mind." He smiled. The inside of Firebolts tent was strange. It was like it was divided into sections, each one of a different dragon. There were large strips of fabric hanging down from the ceiling, acting as walls. Cut into each 'wall' was a slit where dragons could slip in and out. "We enjoy our privacy." Firebolt shrugged. At the end of the strange fabric hallway was a door. Slowly, Senalo pushed it open. On the inside, it was still divided, but not by a wall of fabric. Instead, on one half she saw a dark blue bed with silver and gold stars painted on it. Hanging from the ceiling was a shiny white orb that Senalo supposed represented the moon. The fabric had been painted over in a dark night sky blue and been adorned with many stars and constellations as well. Right beside it, taking up the other half of that side of the room, was a yellow and golden bed, painted with streams of sunlight. above it hung a bright yellow orb that was much larger than the white one, representing the sun. The fabric there had been painted light blue, like the sky, with little flowers dotting it. In the center of the two areas was a desk, half gold, half silver, covered in scrolls and stacks of papers and quills, with several ink stains on them. And at that desk sat two dragons, one a Fae, and one a Nocturne. They were arguing about something, that much was obvious. Senalo decided it would be best to leave them alone, and shut the door. She felt Firebolts tiny claw take hers and pull her into one of the fabric rooms. It could only have been Firebolts. The only real piece of furniture was a large desk that took up about half of the space. It was covered in Fae-sized papers and pens, among other things. Senalo held back the urge to comment on how adorable the tiny utensils were. Picture frames holding assortments of items, such as maps, butterflies, stones, and other random objects covered the walls. Tokens from Firebolts adventures, Senalo guessed. Firebolt pulled open one of the large drawers to reveal a tiny Fae-sized kitchen. Firebolt frowned, looking up at Senalo. "I suppose this teapot wont be big enough." He chuckled, placing the tiny teapot back on the tiny stove top. Senalo smiled. "It's fine." She told him, sitting down on the floor. "I would offer you a seat," Firebolt said. "But everything is my sized, not yours." He frowned. Senalo laughed to herself for a moment. Then, she realized that she wasn't stuttering. "What's up with your tent?" She asked. Firebolt sighed, and then shot a quick look at the door. "As you know, we dragons share our tents with whomever we are put in them with. Most dragons just have their beds and a few items. We used to be like that. But Aquarius wanted to paint the tent sky blue, Sun and Mune needed room for their work, Aries wanted a gym, and Multitude wanted a pitch black place for her to practice multiplying. So, we split up into separate rooms." He sighed. Senalo nodded. A silence filled the space between them. "Well," Firebolt said after a moment. "Do you want to hear a story?"
@Self
@NebulaDragon

60461047_350.png

Her name was Senalo. She had been named after an Elven Wine, supposedly the best in all of Sornieth. She herself had never tasted it, although she wasn't sure she wanted to. Senalo called herself a misfit, as she really had no main ambition, but instead just enjoyed to experience everything. Her friends supported her wholeheartedly, knowing that someday she would find her calling. She had tried everything from medicine to magic to even tending the bar every now and then. But nothing seemed to call out to her. So, she continued to try things. And then one day, she met Firebolt.

The sun was high in the sky, warm sun pooling on Senalo's scales. After living for so long in the icy coldness of her old lair, she had come to love the sun. She knew of two dragons who loved the sun as much as she did; Sun, and Summer. The soaked in sunlight as if it was water, somehow able to gather in in their fingertips and drink it from their palms. Senalo longed to do this, but she had no talent for it. Sun and Summer had tried to teach her, but she was not a pureborn sun-child, so she couldn't do it even if she had practiced her entire life. Instead, as an apology, the two had combined their magic to create a small glowing orb of light, which they placed in a jar and gifted to her.
"It's your own little sun.", they had said. Senalo loved it with all of her being, placing it safely on her bedside table so it was there when the moon rose.

Senalo had heard of Firebolt and his adventures with Aries, the violent spiral female, who, in Senalo's opinion, was too reckless. But Firebolt, on the other hand, was calm and collected, always knowing what to do. They were a good pair, always contradicting each other and sharing knowledge, helping each other to get to new heights. All of Waylen had heard of them, which was surprising, seeing how all of the dragons were spread so far apart. Senalo had never met Firebolt, but in a way, she sort of looked up to him. She knew that she could meet him whenever she wanted, but when she approached him, her legs began to shake and her tongue got all twisted. Liekki called it being in love. Firefly said that was how she felt when she met her idol. Yin said she might be suffering from isolation, seeing as she had lived alone all of her life. Senalo wasn't sure which one it was.

And then, one day, in the market, she bumped into him randomly, purely by chance.
"Oh dear, I'm sorry, are you o-" she stopped, realizing who she had run in to. The fae smiled, shaking his head.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." He looked up at her quizically.
"Say, haven't I seen you before?" He asked. Senalo opened her mouth but all that came out was;
"You dropped your purple crystal thingy."
Confusion spread across Firebolts face, and then he looked at his bag. Senalo bent down and picked up the tiny shard of amethyst that he had dropped.
"Here." She snapped, holding it out to him. Firebolt took it quickly.
"Thank you! If I had lost this, Aries would have killed me." He muttered. Senalo nodded, not knowing what else to say. Firebolt squinted at her, and then his face lit up.
"Wait a minute!" He exclaimed.
"You're Senalo the Wanderer!"
Senalo cocked her head at him.
"The what?"
Firebolt smiled, flapping his small wings so that he was at the same eye level as her.
"Come to my tent for tea. I'm sure the others won't mind." He smiled.

The inside of Firebolts tent was strange. It was like it was divided into sections, each one of a different dragon. There were large strips of fabric hanging down from the ceiling, acting as walls. Cut into each 'wall' was a slit where dragons could slip in and out.
"We enjoy our privacy." Firebolt shrugged. At the end of the strange fabric hallway was a door. Slowly, Senalo pushed it open. On the inside, it was still divided, but not by a wall of fabric. Instead, on one half she saw a dark blue bed with silver and gold stars painted on it. Hanging from the ceiling was a shiny white orb that Senalo supposed represented the moon. The fabric had been painted over in a dark night sky blue and been adorned with many stars and constellations as well. Right beside it, taking up the other half of that side of the room, was a yellow and golden bed, painted with streams of sunlight. above it hung a bright yellow orb that was much larger than the white one, representing the sun. The fabric there had been painted light blue, like the sky, with little flowers dotting it. In the center of the two areas was a desk, half gold, half silver, covered in scrolls and stacks of papers and quills, with several ink stains on them. And at that desk sat two dragons, one a Fae, and one a Nocturne. They were arguing about something, that much was obvious. Senalo decided it would be best to leave them alone, and shut the door. She felt Firebolts tiny claw take hers and pull her into one of the fabric rooms. It could only have been Firebolts. The only real piece of furniture was a large desk that took up about half of the space. It was covered in Fae-sized papers and pens, among other things. Senalo held back the urge to comment on how adorable the tiny utensils were. Picture frames holding assortments of items, such as maps, butterflies, stones, and other random objects covered the walls. Tokens from Firebolts adventures, Senalo guessed.

Firebolt pulled open one of the large drawers to reveal a tiny Fae-sized kitchen. Firebolt frowned, looking up at Senalo.
"I suppose this teapot wont be big enough." He chuckled, placing the tiny teapot back on the tiny stove top. Senalo smiled.
"It's fine." She told him, sitting down on the floor.
"I would offer you a seat," Firebolt said.
"But everything is my sized, not yours." He frowned. Senalo laughed to herself for a moment. Then, she realized that she wasn't stuttering.
"What's up with your tent?" She asked. Firebolt sighed, and then shot a quick look at the door.
"As you know, we dragons share our tents with whomever we are put in them with. Most dragons just have their beds and a few items. We used to be like that. But Aquarius wanted to paint the tent sky blue, Sun and Mune needed room for their work, Aries wanted a gym, and Multitude wanted a pitch black place for her to practice multiplying. So, we split up into separate rooms." He sighed. Senalo nodded. A silence filled the space between them.
"Well," Firebolt said after a moment.
"Do you want to hear a story?"
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@NebulaDragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61536906] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615370/61536906_350.png[/img] [/url] had been sold. Sorry!
@NebulaDragon

61536906_350.png

had been sold. Sorry!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam what a strange adventure. I love how it pulls the different dynamics of dragon lore together. Sending :)
@PiscesInPiscinam what a strange adventure. I love how it pulls the different dynamics of dragon lore together. Sending :)
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Hello everyone!
I am back, sorry that I haven't been adding many dragons that have been donated lately, the page is really big and I've been surprised by how much time it is taking to complete!
Nonetheless, when I have the energy and time I will be adding them as much in order as I can!
Hello everyone!
I am back, sorry that I haven't been adding many dragons that have been donated lately, the page is really big and I've been surprised by how much time it is taking to complete!
Nonetheless, when I have the energy and time I will be adding them as much in order as I can!
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
Sent all of the crossroads!
Sent all of the crossroads!
More dragons have been added! See PiscesInPiscinam's donated dragons!
Pinglist:
@StarsAndSky @ClaudiusBez @CattAttack @WingsofDestiny @RealityMask
More dragons have been added! See PiscesInPiscinam's donated dragons!
Pinglist:
@StarsAndSky @ClaudiusBez @CattAttack @WingsofDestiny @RealityMask
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62