Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Author Adoption Agency: Trade Or Create!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62
@RealityMask
yes, I'll hold her for you.
@RealityMask
yes, I'll hold her for you.
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
Bump!
Bump!
@NebulaDragon

All of my sky children have been claimed! :)
@NebulaDragon

All of my sky children have been claimed! :)
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
@NebulaDragon
Are dragons with previous lore allowed to be put up here? Like to build off the existing lore/just do outfits/that sort of thing? Or would that be too limiting?
@NebulaDragon
Are dragons with previous lore allowed to be put up here? Like to build off the existing lore/just do outfits/that sort of thing? Or would that be too limiting?
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
@LiitheWarriior
I would recommend posting them on a different forum for people to buy them, because their lore makes them valuable to a niche.
If I were to allow lore dragons here,
I would say dressing them up is the norm but donators should also be ready to see the dragon take on a totally new story because so much lore is specific to the lair that the dragon was in. An addition of one paragraph would also be fine, but be prepared for additions that don't agree with donators, such as falls from grace and the like.
@LiitheWarriior
I would recommend posting them on a different forum for people to buy them, because their lore makes them valuable to a niche.
If I were to allow lore dragons here,
I would say dressing them up is the norm but donators should also be ready to see the dragon take on a totally new story because so much lore is specific to the lair that the dragon was in. An addition of one paragraph would also be fine, but be prepared for additions that don't agree with donators, such as falls from grace and the like.
@NebulaDragon
That makes sense! I made a new forum thingy for it, but it's still a WIP.
Thanks for the advice!
@NebulaDragon
That makes sense! I made a new forum thingy for it, but it's still a WIP.
Thanks for the advice!
@LiitheWarriior [color=darkorange]Actually that's fantastic, our first page here is a bit long as is, haha. [emoji=mirror size=1]
@LiitheWarriior
Actually that's fantastic, our first page here is a bit long as is, haha.
@AllenWalkerD - Baldur
@MissPinkDragon - Mystic
@ClaudiusBez - Rhea

Just checking to make sure you haven't lost this forum or forgot about these dragons, as I haven't seen a comment from you guys in awhile!
@AllenWalkerD - Baldur
@MissPinkDragon - Mystic
@ClaudiusBez - Rhea

Just checking to make sure you haven't lost this forum or forgot about these dragons, as I haven't seen a comment from you guys in awhile!
@NebulaDragon
Yeah lol
Mine is worse, it has paragraphs of information under each dragon, excluding the lists of genes and colors and such.
@NebulaDragon
Yeah lol
Mine is worse, it has paragraphs of information under each dragon, excluding the lists of genes and colors and such.
@WingsofDestiny
Are you keeping Cerulean or no?
@WingsofDestiny
Are you keeping Cerulean or no?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62