Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed winners being pulled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
It may be hard to avoid talk of the virus, and it even lead to my classes being moved online, but some good has come out of it!

I’ve been spending more time with my roommates since we’re constantly together. It’s lead to a lot of fun times already! Another benefit is that I’ve been able to work more, which means more money for me to pay off loans. A third bonus from this is that I’ve had a bit more free time, so I’ve had more time to work on projects and whatnot on FR.
It may be hard to avoid talk of the virus, and it even lead to my classes being moved online, but some good has come out of it!

I’ve been spending more time with my roommates since we’re constantly together. It’s lead to a lot of fun times already! Another benefit is that I’ve been able to work more, which means more money for me to pay off loans. A third bonus from this is that I’ve had a bit more free time, so I’ve had more time to work on projects and whatnot on FR.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
My GF and I are doing well and we're happy.. my sleeping schedule is getting better.. my ED is getting better and I'm doing ok.. my mental health and self-love is getting a bit better with her by my side.. I made my grandma a vase in memory of my grandpa (he passed recently) and she really loved it.. Thanks for the chance to win 1K gems.. that's honestly so kind of you..

My GF and I are doing well and we're happy.. my sleeping schedule is getting better.. my ED is getting better and I'm doing ok.. my mental health and self-love is getting a bit better with her by my side.. I made my grandma a vase in memory of my grandpa (he passed recently) and she really loved it.. Thanks for the chance to win 1K gems.. that's honestly so kind of you..

A good thing happening to me is that I get to spend time my my mom and the dogs since our college shut down. I wish it were under different circumstances but I'm still glad nonetheless! Thank you so much for doing this by the way <3
A good thing happening to me is that I get to spend time my my mom and the dogs since our college shut down. I wish it were under different circumstances but I'm still glad nonetheless! Thank you so much for doing this by the way <3
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I'm working on repairing a damaged plush, and my grandma has a lot of the supplies I need!
I'm working on repairing a damaged plush, and my grandma has a lot of the supplies I need!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
Well, here's to hoping haha! It'd help lots with a project.

Currently, some good things are I got two weeks off of school, my partner came back fro his dads, and I found my cats toy so I can play with them all now.
Well, here's to hoping haha! It'd help lots with a project.

Currently, some good things are I got two weeks off of school, my partner came back fro his dads, and I found my cats toy so I can play with them all now.
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
I've had more time chatting with my online friends than before :)

And I just hatched a XXX Seafoam Wind Primal, he baby :D
I've had more time chatting with my online friends than before :)

And I just hatched a XXX Seafoam Wind Primal, he baby :D
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I remembered that somebody sent me a valentine
It made me so haapppppppppP
I remembered that somebody sent me a valentine
It made me so haapppppppppP
golly gosh, gourds!
I have still been learning using Khan Academy right now since my school is closed for 3-5 weeks and we are all in shelter in place. I have also still been contacting my friends via FaceTime so I don’t feel lonely and bored :3
I have still been learning using Khan Academy right now since my school is closed for 3-5 weeks and we are all in shelter in place. I have also still been contacting my friends via FaceTime so I don’t feel lonely and bored :3
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
It is very nice of you to do this. Thank you!

It has been rough. With the virus, I worry more and more about those close to me in a different place of the world. And with personal things, it can be hard to look on the Brightside. BUT. I have been able to start shows my brother wants me to watch. And I still can keep up with other shows! Such as The Owl House, and new Netflix shows. My Xbox buddies have been supportive, and I can finally have some free time with the family. And I was able to stock up on food and energy drinks! Ah my precious energy drinks~
It is very nice of you to do this. Thank you!

It has been rough. With the virus, I worry more and more about those close to me in a different place of the world. And with personal things, it can be hard to look on the Brightside. BUT. I have been able to start shows my brother wants me to watch. And I still can keep up with other shows! Such as The Owl House, and new Netflix shows. My Xbox buddies have been supportive, and I can finally have some free time with the family. And I was able to stock up on food and energy drinks! Ah my precious energy drinks~
fTxOkDT.png
This is really generous of you! :D

I’ve been playing a lot of Smash lately, and I finally managed to beat one of my friends who I’ve never been able to win against in the past! I know this is a small victory type of moment, but considering that I’ve only been playing a few months vs. his several years, I’m proud of myself!

Also, @Dracolizard1284 may be interested in this raffle :)
This is really generous of you! :D

I’ve been playing a lot of Smash lately, and I finally managed to beat one of my friends who I’ve never been able to win against in the past! I know this is a small victory type of moment, but considering that I’ve only been playing a few months vs. his several years, I’m proud of myself!

Also, @Dracolizard1284 may be interested in this raffle :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14