Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85
wow. I missed that. so thanks. I will resend!
wow. I missed that. so thanks. I will resend!
@protowilson Sending two lvl 7 pa's for gems. Public buy please.
@protowilson Sending two lvl 7 pa's for gems. Public buy please.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@clockempire that pa i declined was an ACCIDENT DJFKJFDK SORRY
@clockempire that pa i declined was an ACCIDENT DJFKJFDK SORRY
1dgHJ.gif
@McChicken

Oh, thanks for telling me. I was about to ask whether there was anything wrong with that one.
@McChicken

Oh, thanks for telling me. I was about to ask whether there was anything wrong with that one.
giphy.gif
@lantian declined PA since the dragon only meets 1 exalt bonus (nocturne breed), sorry ^^; feel free to resend it! price would be 11250t
@lantian declined PA since the dragon only meets 1 exalt bonus (nocturne breed), sorry ^^; feel free to resend it! price would be 11250t
1dgHJ.gif
@protowilson Would you like me to let you know when I'm setting up pa's, or should I simply send them?
@protowilson Would you like me to let you know when I'm setting up pa's, or should I simply send them?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei If you're sending less than 20 at a time, just PA them through!
@mermaidlorelei If you're sending less than 20 at a time, just PA them through!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@raevus thank you for supporting fire! though i'm actually marked offline atm x) please send dragons to online acceptors @/krocodalie, @/protowilson or @/twye
@raevus thank you for supporting fire! though i'm actually marked offline atm x) please send dragons to online acceptors @/krocodalie, @/protowilson or @/twye
1dgHJ.gif
@McChicken
Sorry about that, spreadsheet tells me you were available. It probably needs a refresh Love the name btw ^v^
@McChicken
Sorry about that, spreadsheet tells me you were available. It probably needs a refresh Love the name btw ^v^
0qQyl09.png
Morning everyone! I'm online and ready for dragons! ^-^
Morning everyone! I'm online and ready for dragons! ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png