Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature's NvF OOF Boarding (Open 2/23)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52
@DarkMilka, the return PAs for your dragons are already sent, so you're free to pick them up whenever!
@DarkMilka, the return PAs for your dragons are already sent, so you're free to pick them up whenever!
He/She/They | FR +3
@CrazyDragy Just go to the post here and right click on the image you want (or whatever the Mac equivalent is) and click "Copy Image Location" (or something worded similarly!) This'll copy the image URL!

Once you have that, you can click the little "Insert Image" icon (shaped like a tree) over FR's text editor! Then you can paste the URL in there, and it'll show up in yr dragon bio or forum post or wherever you wanted to post it. :>

Let me know if you need more help!
@CrazyDragy Just go to the post here and right click on the image you want (or whatever the Mac equivalent is) and click "Copy Image Location" (or something worded similarly!) This'll copy the image URL!

Once you have that, you can click the little "Insert Image" icon (shaped like a tree) over FR's text editor! Then you can paste the URL in there, and it'll show up in yr dragon bio or forum post or wherever you wanted to post it. :>

Let me know if you need more help!
woof? woof
@Puggles

The 11 dragons I am holding are ready to be picked up at any time.
@Puggles

The 11 dragons I am holding are ready to be picked up at any time.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@quinnelope

I'm working my way through all return PAs and CRs now, thank you so much again! :) ♥

(That goes for all of you boarders of course, you're all great! Let's rock this!)
@quinnelope

I'm working my way through all return PAs and CRs now, thank you so much again! :) ♥

(That goes for all of you boarders of course, you're all great! Let's rock this!)
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
@Arwen I'm here now!
@Arwen I'm here now!
@arkhia Cool, coming at you shortly here! My internet is being a whiny baby so it might take a few minutes to get them set up...
@arkhia Cool, coming at you shortly here! My internet is being a whiny baby so it might take a few minutes to get them set up...
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@ruggafluff @Wildness Since I'm not dorming any permas, how do I mark my now-free slots as available for hatchlings? Do I just add my slots to hatchling dorming and leave the adult dorming sheet alone, or do I mark adult dorming as 0 and update the hatchling dorming tab...?
@ruggafluff @Wildness Since I'm not dorming any permas, how do I mark my now-free slots as available for hatchlings? Do I just add my slots to hatchling dorming and leave the adult dorming sheet alone, or do I mark adult dorming as 0 and update the hatchling dorming tab...?
He/She/They | FR +3
@endertheturtle

Thank you, I just woke up, hope they haven't been waiting too long!
@endertheturtle

Thank you, I just woke up, hope they haven't been waiting too long!
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@skylardn9

I just woke up, I am around now for another few mins, then off to work and I can pick them up lunch time
@skylardn9

I just woke up, I am around now for another few mins, then off to work and I can pick them up lunch time
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles

I'll get them to you right now, then!
@Puggles

I'll get them to you right now, then!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52