Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [giveaway] slight eyewings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]hi, i'm arga! [emoji=butterfly size=1] i love eyewings. i think they're neat![/center] [LIST] [*]everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket. [*]to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine. [*]there will be three (3) winners, who will win one (1) eyewing each. [*]i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. [i]you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.[/i] [*]i would [i]prefer [/i]entrants need an eyewing to bond with, but this isn't a requirement and i won't be checking any bestiaries. [indent]what you do with them afterwards is of course up to you![/indent] [*]tickets will be recorded [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo6ph1u65mUxRsglPEyaP1XzQ8wVmGjqDJrNS2HfwF4/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [*][b]giveaway ends 2/26 at 9:00 server.[/b] [/LIST] [center][quote=eyewing 1][item=slight eyewing] [i]slight eyewing[/i][/quote] [quote=eyewing 2][item=slight eyewing] [i]slight eyewing[/i][/quote] [quote=eyewing 3][item=slight eyewing] [i]slight eyewing[/i][/quote] if you bond with a slight eyewing (right) to awakened, fiona will give you an ornamental eyewing (left)! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/33445.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/26776.png[/img][/center]
hi, i'm arga!

i love eyewings. i think they're neat!
  • everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket.
  • to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine.
  • there will be three (3) winners, who will win one (1) eyewing each.
  • i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.
  • i would prefer entrants need an eyewing to bond with, but this isn't a requirement and i won't be checking any bestiaries.
    what you do with them afterwards is of course up to you!
  • tickets will be recorded here.
  • giveaway ends 2/26 at 9:00 server.
eyewing 1 wrote:
Slight Eyewing
slight eyewing
eyewing 2 wrote:
Slight Eyewing
slight eyewing
eyewing 3 wrote:
Slight Eyewing
slight eyewing

if you bond with a slight eyewing (right) to awakened, fiona will give you an ornamental eyewing (left)!
33445.png26776.png
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I would love to enter! Thank you for hosting this raffle! <3
I would love to enter! Thank you for hosting this raffle! <3
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
I'd like to enter please ^^
I'd like to enter please ^^
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
Ooh I'd love to enter! Def don't have this friend.
Ooh I'd love to enter! Def don't have this friend.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
I’d love to enter! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
I’d love to enter! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
Could I perhaps enter?
Could I perhaps enter?
Changing sig, wip

Skyfire | She/Any | FR time +2
I would love to enter! They are so cool!
I would love to enter! They are so cool!
I would like to enter please.
Also thank you for hosting this giveaway, very helpful to those of us who don't have one :3
I would like to enter please.
Also thank you for hosting this giveaway, very helpful to those of us who don't have one :3
MG7PtA4.pnggf8eBBB.png
Hi yes pls
Hi yes pls
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
I’d like to enter! Thank you for doing this :)
I’d like to enter! Thank you for doing this :)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9