Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Water Gatcha Time [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
OOF, I'm so sorry I've slacked on this til now. Been a rough few days @_@ In any case, I'd like to be added to the reminder list please :D And even though I probably shouldn't (RIP spare lair space) I'm going to send in for three coins. ^_^ Some of those dragons are ridiculously pretty. Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OOF, I'm so sorry I've slacked on this til now. Been a rough few days @_@ In any case, I'd like to be added to the reminder list please :D And even though I probably shouldn't (RIP spare lair space) I'm going to send in for three coins. ^_^ Some of those dragons are ridiculously pretty. Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline

That's okay! I hope the rough days get better. And thank you. I try to nab pretty dragons for the gatcha thread.
@Meyoline

That's okay! I hope the rough days get better. And thank you. I try to nab pretty dragons for the gatcha thread.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Annnd bump up.
Annnd bump up.
noSD0w3.png
Bump up! Please.
Bump up! Please.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter sending in for three more coins! :D I'm crossing my fingers for Arkadi or the Orca/Rose gal xD
@SilverOtter sending in for three more coins! :D I'm crossing my fingers for Arkadi or the Orca/Rose gal xD
EGjlGzP.png
@SilverOtter

I'd love to get a single coin :D! 20kt on the way.
@SilverOtter

I'd love to get a single coin :D! 20kt on the way.
I have an update! Primal children are now in the mix! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52191213] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521913/52191213_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I have an update! Primal children are now in the mix!
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
sign me up for two coins! ^^
@SilverOtter
sign me up for two coins! ^^
Hello! Sending in money for 3 coins(I've never done a dragon gacha before :o) @SilverOtter
Hello! Sending in money for 3 coins(I've never done a dragon gacha before :o) @SilverOtter
pDzNm0P.png
@SilverOtter sending payment for a double coin!
@SilverOtter sending payment for a double coin!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11