Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightine's Messaging Service 2020-Done
1 2 3 4 5
Ohh thank you for clarification!
Ohh thank you for clarification!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Hey just a quick question, is it okay to write in some language other than english in the custom message (at least partially)? It is ok if not but I just want to make sure. Also thank you for the wonderful idea and sevice!
Hey just a quick question, is it okay to write in some language other than english in the custom message (at least partially)? It is ok if not but I just want to make sure. Also thank you for the wonderful idea and sevice!
@Raiko
I think you forgot to ping! I think it should be fine as long as it's site appropriate and the recipient can read it!
@Raiko
I think you forgot to ping! I think it should be fine as long as it's site appropriate and the recipient can read it!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Thank you for the answer! Obviously both of those things would be the case with any messages I wanted to send trough the service ^^
@Nesu

Thank you for the answer! Obviously both of those things would be the case with any messages I wanted to send trough the service ^^
Big order coming from me, thanks a lot Light! I love seeing this service every year [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you're running low on supplies please ask me for donations
Big order coming from me, thanks a lot Light! I love seeing this service every year If you're running low on supplies please ask me for donations
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
What a cute service!! Thank you for hosting it!!
What a cute service!! Thank you for hosting it!!
Thank you for what you are doing, that's so sweet [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for what you are doing, that's so sweet
It's so cute!! Really really sweet, if you're low on supplies, don't hesitate to ask :'3 ordered a few bouquets, couldn't resist <3
It's so cute!! Really really sweet, if you're low on supplies, don't hesitate to ask :'3 ordered a few bouquets, couldn't resist <3
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Thank you for hosting this again! Every year it's such a sweet surprise. And thank you, kind sender!! :)
Thank you for hosting this again! Every year it's such a sweet surprise. And thank you, kind sender!! :)
p31Fcqo.png
Thank you so much to whoever sent me a bouquet! It really made my morning! ^^ [emoji=rose size=1]
Thank you so much to whoever sent me a bouquet! It really made my morning! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5