Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Could I get some Apparel , Baldwin Materials and Skins please. Sorry to see you thinking to leave... Thanks for all you’ve done for the community here on FR.
Could I get some Apparel , Baldwin Materials and Skins please. Sorry to see you thinking to leave... Thanks for all you’ve done for the community here on FR.
candle-smol.png
I'm trying to collect (almost) every familiar, so I'd appreciate any familiars, if possible.:D

Thank you for the opportunity ! ; w ;
I'm trying to collect (almost) every familiar, so I'd appreciate any familiars, if possible.:D

Thank you for the opportunity ! ; w ;
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@shoulder99 I'd love some apparel, familiars and/or any eggs/ baldwin mats:)
@shoulder99 I'd love some apparel, familiars and/or any eggs/ baldwin mats:)
iQrvnPv.png
@Shoulder99 I wish you a great rest of the year outside of FR! c: Thank you for the giveaway!

May I ask for any apparel that you have? I'm looking for more wing, head, or body accessories, but I'd love anything you can spare!
Any familiars you're clearing out would be appreciated too!
@Shoulder99 I wish you a great rest of the year outside of FR! c: Thank you for the giveaway!

May I ask for any apparel that you have? I'm looking for more wing, head, or body accessories, but I'd love anything you can spare!
Any familiars you're clearing out would be appreciated too!
3u37mIB.png
May I have some apparel for my dragons please?
May I have some apparel for my dragons please?
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Could I have some apparel and/or something from the "other" category? Also good luck with your endeavors beyond FR [emoji=sun size=1]
Could I have some apparel and/or something from the "other" category? Also good luck with your endeavors beyond FR
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Some apparel would be great. Thanks :3
Some apparel would be great. Thanks :3
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
@shoulder99 -- I'd love some apparel and familiars. Thank you lovely and good luck in the real world
@shoulder99 -- I'd love some apparel and familiars. Thank you lovely and good luck in the real world
If you don't mind, could I have some apparel? Thanks so much ^^
If you don't mind, could I have some apparel? Thanks so much ^^
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
@Shoulder99

Thanks for running this giveaway! Can I maybe have a piece of apparel?
@Shoulder99

Thanks for running this giveaway! Can I maybe have a piece of apparel?
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10