Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battle Bundles for Beginners
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Hi! can I have a Water and Fire physical bundle + a magical Lightning please? The fire is for her [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603546/60354572_350.png[/img] and this little ones going to be a mage when he grows up [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620132/62013110_350.png[/img]
Hi! can I have a Water and Fire physical bundle + a magical Lightning please?
The fire is for her
60354572_350.png
and this little ones going to be a mage when he grows up
62013110_350.png
BySc4Om.gif60px-Speech_mediccall_hurt.png BySc4Om.gif
Sent!
Sent!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC, Good afternoon! I'm sorry I took so long to answer, but could you give me the magic and physical sets mystery One at a time. Thanks)
@WolfprintsSC, Good afternoon! I'm sorry I took so long to answer, but could you give me the magic and physical sets mystery One at a time. Thanks)
Sent!
Sent!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I love this topic concept omg.
I love this topic concept omg.
@WolfprintsSC Hi! I'm looking to level my progenitor dragons up, and I'm thinking about having a physical and a mage.

So, can I get a Plague Physical and a Plague Magical?
@WolfprintsSC Hi! I'm looking to level my progenitor dragons up, and I'm thinking about having a physical and a mage.

So, can I get a Plague Physical and a Plague Magical?
Hello, @WolfprintsSC ! I'm super new... I joined yesterday, actually. xD I would really appreciate any help that I can get! Your guide is extremely helpful! All of my dragons are level 1, but they have fighting spirits! xD I have:
Po the Wind Tundra Dragon that would need a magical bundle
Zoroark the Light Tundra Dragon that would need a magical bundle
Toby the Light Banescale Dragon that would need a physical bundle
Hello, @WolfprintsSC ! I'm super new... I joined yesterday, actually. xD I would really appreciate any help that I can get! Your guide is extremely helpful! All of my dragons are level 1, but they have fighting spirits! xD I have:
Po the Wind Tundra Dragon that would need a magical bundle
Zoroark the Light Tundra Dragon that would need a magical bundle
Toby the Light Banescale Dragon that would need a physical bundle
Hi! Can I have three physical ice bundles, please?
Hi! Can I have three physical ice bundles, please?
@Altorfer I'm sending you the Wind magical bundle, but unfortunately I don't have the stones for the Light bundles available currently. If there's any other elements you'd like to get instead, let me know.
@Altorfer I'm sending you the Wind magical bundle, but unfortunately I don't have the stones for the Light bundles available currently. If there's any other elements you'd like to get instead, let me know.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WinteryWind I currently only have enough stones available for 2 physical Ice bundles, so I'm sending you those now. Let me know if there's a different element you'd like to get for your third one instead.
@WinteryWind I currently only have enough stones available for 2 physical Ice bundles, so I'm sending you those now. Let me know if there's a different element you'd like to get for your third one instead.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18