Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WhiteWillow Paragons: Dragon Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Bump
Bump
OABZqDF.png
Bump
Bump
OABZqDF.png
Hey everyone! We're drawing the winners this Saturday! Yas! Like I said before, it looks like we won't have her fully gene'd, but she will have all her battle stones, she's fully leveled, and will have most of the other gear on her too! For future dragons, I'll be trying to find dragons with genes already on them! I hope whoever wins Serene is still happy with her!

@Danidood @Serenefire @NoodleStuff @Odakotarose @StormFire3105
Hey everyone! We're drawing the winners this Saturday! Yas! Like I said before, it looks like we won't have her fully gene'd, but she will have all her battle stones, she's fully leveled, and will have most of the other gear on her too! For future dragons, I'll be trying to find dragons with genes already on them! I hope whoever wins Serene is still happy with her!

@Danidood @Serenefire @NoodleStuff @Odakotarose @StormFire3105
raffle_boi.pngSignature.png
bump!
bump!
E6nL5Eq.png
@Usdiawi
She’s still super awesome! Even without genes, her colors are great. And there’s still time. Genes can always be modified later
@Usdiawi
She’s still super awesome! Even without genes, her colors are great. And there’s still time. Genes can always be modified later
NsjL68Z.png aDxsZlE.png
@danidood Aw! Thank you! I just wanna make sure the paragon is a dragon people want. I appreciate your sentiment, it really brightened my day <3
@danidood Aw! Thank you! I just wanna make sure the paragon is a dragon people want. I appreciate your sentiment, it really brightened my day <3
Bump
Bump
OABZqDF.png
Bump!
Bump!
Oof. I have a weakness for Gen1 Nocturnes, and this girl is simply gorgeous. <3 Debating dumping all of my funds in to this... For now, sending a crossroads for some starting tickets.

Edited to fix typos.
Oof. I have a weakness for Gen1 Nocturnes, and this girl is simply gorgeous. <3 Debating dumping all of my funds in to this... For now, sending a crossroads for some starting tickets.

Edited to fix typos.
@ladycouerlyn Thank you! I'll update your tickets now! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
@ladycouerlyn Thank you! I'll update your tickets now! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19