Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WhiteWillow Paragons: Dragon Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Bump~! ;3
Bump~! ;3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Usdiawi

This is a fun idea! I also feel like I have to participate just because of the Paragon available this time around... I feel like we were made for each other. Serene... Serenefire. I mean come on!!!

I will be sending over some of the items for dressing her in CR for some tickets. ♥
@Usdiawi

This is a fun idea! I also feel like I have to participate just because of the Paragon available this time around... I feel like we were made for each other. Serene... Serenefire. I mean come on!!!

I will be sending over some of the items for dressing her in CR for some tickets. ♥
OABZqDF.png
@Serenefire Yay! Thank you for participating! Would you like to be added to the ping list as well?
@Serenefire Yay! Thank you for participating! Would you like to be added to the ping list as well?
raffle_boi.pngSignature.png
@Usdiawi Sure! Please feel free to add me to the ping list. I sent over the crossroads to ya. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
@Usdiawi Sure! Please feel free to add me to the ping list. I sent over the crossroads to ya. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
OABZqDF.png
<3
<3
@Usdiawi

Sending a CR with some bits!!
@Usdiawi

Sending a CR with some bits!!
6xCzb5m.png
@noodlestuff Thank you! I'll add your tickets to the spreadsheet! Would you like to be on the ping list?
@noodlestuff Thank you! I'll add your tickets to the spreadsheet! Would you like to be on the ping list?
@Usdiawi yeah sure! <:
@Usdiawi yeah sure! <:
6xCzb5m.png
Bump ♥
Bump ♥
OABZqDF.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19