Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | finished, final prizes awarded
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
1. Flocking Together

Thank you so much :D
1. Flocking Together

Thank you so much :D
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Thanks for hosting! :D
  1. Squiggle
  2. Pure Royal
  3. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
  4. Phony-corn
  5. A Champion's Trials
Thanks for hosting! :D
  1. Squiggle
  2. Pure Royal
  3. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
  4. Phony-corn
  5. A Champion's Trials
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
Oh wow, thank you!!!

1. Wind Gusts
2. Nature Blooms In Moonlight
3. Peaceful Paladin
4. Glowing Gladiator
5. Shimmer Veil
6. Early Bird Veil
7. Duskwither Veil
8. Ancient Alt Stripes
9. Fire Veil
10. Blue Bones
Oh wow, thank you!!!

1. Wind Gusts
2. Nature Blooms In Moonlight
3. Peaceful Paladin
4. Glowing Gladiator
5. Shimmer Veil
6. Early Bird Veil
7. Duskwither Veil
8. Ancient Alt Stripes
9. Fire Veil
10. Blue Bones
ZAxNr9o.png
Oooh!

1 - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
2 - Blood Zombie

Thanks!!
Oooh!

1 - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
2 - Blood Zombie

Thanks!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
I will be sending out round 12 prizes when I wake up tomorrow. But in the interest of keeping things moving, here's round 13! [center][img]https://imgur.com/KEo0TTE.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #13[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! [b] Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier[/b] Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2803738/1#post_41822369][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Puggles [*]@Lemonysnaket [*]@Ancientsecrets [*]@Silenceglaive [*]@Lissy [*]@Emmahaa [*]@Faraway [*]@Blackwatchgenji [*]@Jousama [*]@Cyleris [*]@Lordmaroo no response to last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QG6otmucT4u-G3zRGMJmxG7LOv6XxK40c3EGCxnTvM/edit#gid=1523289289][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here: (last pulled at 1600 FR on 02212020 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] @Ghostlindsay @Losina @Juxta13 @LingwysticMistic @BunnySox @FireflyRhapsody @Gathouria @ZekromFury @sakanapanda @SIgnol @SilentRiver @BottledLightning @ratdealer @agonius @Puggles @aredshroom @dd2900 @Meilis @Trilonyte @Narkov @Illyrael @FourLeaf @FantasyGirlRai @BlackwatchGenji @starlitfire @FoolishRay @alyblaith @odakotarose @Undermom @Enen16106 @VoidQueenSat Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://imgur.com/KEo0TTE.png[/img]
I will be sending out round 12 prizes when I wake up tomorrow. But in the interest of keeping things moving, here's round 13!
KEo0TTE.png

ROUND #13

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Puggles
  2. @Lemonysnaket
  3. @Ancientsecrets
  4. @Silenceglaive
  5. @Lissy
  6. @Emmahaa
  7. @Faraway
  8. @Blackwatchgenji
  9. @Jousama
  10. @Cyleris
  11. @Lordmaroo no response to last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here: (last pulled at 1600 FR on 02212020 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form
@Ghostlindsay @Losina @Juxta13 @LingwysticMistic @BunnySox @FireflyRhapsody @Gathouria @ZekromFury @sakanapanda @SIgnol @SilentRiver @BottledLightning @ratdealer @agonius @Puggles @aredshroom @dd2900 @Meilis @Trilonyte @Narkov @Illyrael @FourLeaf @FantasyGirlRai @BlackwatchGenji @starlitfire @FoolishRay @alyblaith @odakotarose @Undermom @Enen16106 @VoidQueenSat

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

KEo0TTE.png
Thank you!

Could I have Flowery flower please
Thank you!

Could I have Flowery flower please
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
1.A Champion's Trials
2.A Hero's Training
3.Cats of the Tundra
4.Dance Of The Swans
5.Wigs Aplenty
6.Awoo
7.Glowing Gladiator
8.Watery Tidepods
9.Shadow Slumbering
10.Ice Avalanche
11.Mysterious Veil

I am so sorry for not answering last round. The ping got buried :(
1.A Champion's Trials
2.A Hero's Training
3.Cats of the Tundra
4.Dance Of The Swans
5.Wigs Aplenty
6.Awoo
7.Glowing Gladiator
8.Watery Tidepods
9.Shadow Slumbering
10.Ice Avalanche
11.Mysterious Veil

I am so sorry for not answering last round. The ping got buried :(
4xn43c.png
yay thank you!!

1. electric edge
2. shadow slumbering
3. abyssal glitter
4. big snake energy
yay thank you!!

1. electric edge
2. shadow slumbering
3. abyssal glitter
4. big snake energy

> pigeon
> they/them
Thank you for hosting this raffle! I hope you had time to enjoy the festival as well!

1. Glowing Gladiator
  2. Electric Edge
  3. Seasonal Den
  4. Wigs Aplenty
  5. Uni-costume
  6. Noxious Royal
  7. Golden Silks
  8. Watery Tidepods
  9. Blue Bones
Thank you for hosting this raffle! I hope you had time to enjoy the festival as well!

1. Glowing Gladiator
  2. Electric Edge
  3. Seasonal Den
  4. Wigs Aplenty
  5. Uni-costume
  6. Noxious Royal
  7. Golden Silks
  8. Watery Tidepods
  9. Blue Bones
Na5WGHa.png
@jbapple Thank you!
1. A hero s training