Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | finished, final prizes awarded
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
fast bump up while I exalt my lair clear (I'll endeavour to be online as soon as possible!)
fast bump up while I exalt my lair clear (I'll endeavour to be online as soon as possible!)
@Sciencer
sending you 59 lv6 dragons, for 10kT each and 3540 tickets total! thank you! :D
@Sciencer
sending you 59 lv6 dragons, for 10kT each and 3540 tickets total! thank you! :D
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@LordJeanliness

It looks like you slightly overpriced the dragon you send to me
Lvl 6 + gene bonus=10000+1250=11250

Therefore i canceled the PA, feel free to send it again!
@LordJeanliness

It looks like you slightly overpriced the dragon you send to me
Lvl 6 + gene bonus=10000+1250=11250

Therefore i canceled the PA, feel free to send it again!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Sciencer Whoops, sorry about that! Muscle memory still hasthe prices from last week's buy. I'll get it up again soon.
@Sciencer Whoops, sorry about that! Muscle memory still hasthe prices from last week's buy. I'll get it up again soon.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Sorry I uploaded today's badges slightly delayed (start of push is always hectic), hopefully tomorrow I will get them uploaded faster. Sunday's daily badge is by Crisps [img]https://imgur.com/QVEz9Bd.jpg[/img] [code][img]https://imgur.com/QVEz9Bd.jpg[/img][/code] badge ping: @Idyll
Sorry I uploaded today's badges slightly delayed (start of push is always hectic), hopefully tomorrow I will get them uploaded faster.

Sunday's daily badge is by Crisps

QVEz9Bd.jpg
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/QVEz9Bd.jpg[/img]

badge ping:
@Idyll
Who exactly do we send dragons to? It may have send it, but I couldn't find it for some reason lol. And is treasure sent to the same person?
Who exactly do we send dragons to? It may have send it, but I couldn't find it for some reason lol. And is treasure sent to the same person?
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
@PurpleHusky hi, you need to check the spreadsheet to see which attendant is online. if you cannot open spreadsheet im online and ready to receive rn so feel free to send fodder to me via PA or CRs
if you mean treasure for buying tickets (as in: additional tickets which you can buy separatedly from sending fodder), PM jbapple with the topic "OOF ticket purchase"+funds for buying ticket (1kt/1g = 1 ticket)
@PurpleHusky hi, you need to check the spreadsheet to see which attendant is online. if you cannot open spreadsheet im online and ready to receive rn so feel free to send fodder to me via PA or CRs
if you mean treasure for buying tickets (as in: additional tickets which you can buy separatedly from sending fodder), PM jbapple with the topic "OOF ticket purchase"+funds for buying ticket (1kt/1g = 1 ticket)
5710.png

| +11fr | they/them |
@cybo Hiya! I've got 73 Level 7s headed your way for treasure! 9 with breed bonus, 5 with gene bonus. Thanks so much for your hard work!
@cybo Hiya! I've got 73 Level 7s headed your way for treasure! 9 with breed bonus, 5 with gene bonus. Thanks so much for your hard work!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing sure, i might not take them all immediately cuz will need to exalt/refill funds but feel free to send them all over!
@Joywing sure, i might not take them all immediately cuz will need to exalt/refill funds but feel free to send them all over!
5710.png

| +11fr | they/them |
@Jeon

Hi Hi! I'l be sending you 6 Faes over to PA <3

Happy gala to everyone! Expect more dergs from me during this week c:
@Jeon

Hi Hi! I'l be sending you 6 Faes over to PA <3

Happy gala to everyone! Expect more dergs from me during this week c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47