Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Goodbye Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sorry that ur leaving. Queen, Mocha and Diva any of them or all.... I am just getting started. Thanks in advance and all the best in your future endeavours! Cheers mate!
Sorry that ur leaving. Queen, Mocha and Diva any of them or all.... I am just getting started. Thanks in advance and all the best in your future endeavours! Cheers mate!
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Roseatsume
How about stacks of stuff from the Materials tab and the Other tab? Might sound crazy... but I would love to have the stacks of "junk". As much as you're willing to send!
@Roseatsume
How about stacks of stuff from the Materials tab and the Other tab? Might sound crazy... but I would love to have the stacks of "junk". As much as you're willing to send!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@Roseatsume

If hibernal dragons are also up for grabs I'm interested in your Flint/Flint boy.
@Roseatsume

If hibernal dragons are also up for grabs I'm interested in your Flint/Flint boy.
I’ll accept anything gladly, but I would absolutely LOVE some gems. Familiars and apparel are great too!
I’ll accept anything gladly, but I would absolutely LOVE some gems. Familiars and apparel are great too!
I would appreciate any treasure/gems but so would everyone else...
I would also love to claim Shorebreaker if he isn't already taken!
I would appreciate any treasure/gems but so would everyone else...
I would also love to claim Shorebreaker if he isn't already taken!
giphy.gif
I'll take anything that's leftover (literally ANYTHING lol)
I'll take anything that's leftover (literally ANYTHING lol)
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
I will also take any leftovers uwu
I will also take any leftovers uwu
It stinks to hear that you're leaving, but I hope Flight Rising was at least enjoyable while you were here. If you don't mind, could I just have some of whatever's left? Anything is totally fine by me. Thank you
It stinks to hear that you're leaving, but I hope Flight Rising was at least enjoyable while you were here. If you don't mind, could I just have some of whatever's left? Anything is totally fine by me. Thank you
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
OMG I NEED FEYE
Are they still up for grabs? I love the colors! 2 years old!!!
OMG I NEED FEYE
Are they still up for grabs? I love the colors! 2 years old!!!
um hi, my total playtime in the game is like 3hrs. I play sylestia and a friend invited me here. uhhh any stone/augments/dragons would be appreciated :) I love battling and would love anything related ^^
um hi, my total playtime in the game is like 3hrs. I play sylestia and a friend invited me here. uhhh any stone/augments/dragons would be appreciated :) I love battling and would love anything related ^^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14