Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving and giving everything away!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
If you have any to spare, I would love to get some genes or eggies (or apparel!) but getting some treasure or gems would be great as well!

Have a cool 2020!!
If you have any to spare, I would love to get some genes or eggies (or apparel!) but getting some treasure or gems would be great as well!

Have a cool 2020!!
@ElizabethDurham

Any Black Capped Chickadees would be appreciated. Thanks
@ElizabethDurham

Any Black Capped Chickadees would be appreciated. Thanks
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
Hello!
I would love to have the stuff in your Materials tab and your Other tab! That includes the random trinkets, organics, materials etc. Etc.
Unload your stacks of junk over here!! XD
Hello!
I would love to have the stuff in your Materials tab and your Other tab! That includes the random trinkets, organics, materials etc. Etc.
Unload your stacks of junk over here!! XD

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@ElizabethDurham

Good luck outside of FR! If you still have any kind of cool apparel, genes and currency (gold or gems, doesn't matter) left I'd like to grab it!
Or if you have anything from my wishlist.
@ElizabethDurham

Good luck outside of FR! If you still have any kind of cool apparel, genes and currency (gold or gems, doesn't matter) left I'd like to grab it!
Or if you have anything from my wishlist.
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
@ElizabethDurham
I would appreciate any festival skins/accents or any white slime
@ElizabethDurham
I would appreciate any festival skins/accents or any white slime
MythicalCookie.png
Treasure, Gems, Eggs, Familiars, and Chests if you have anything else to spare.
Treasure, Gems, Eggs, Familiars, and Chests if you have anything else to spare.
@ElizabethDurham
Best of luck outside of FR! I just got started tomorrow, so I don't really have much I need. However, some treasure|gems would be nice!
@ElizabethDurham
Best of luck outside of FR! I just got started tomorrow, so I don't really have much I need. However, some treasure|gems would be nice!
Come to my Writing Shop to get your dragons lore!
I would love anything please, eggs would be fantastic, but everything appreciated!
I would love anything please, eggs would be fantastic, but everything appreciated!
@ElizabethDurham Good luck outside of FR, hope you have a good 2020! I'm sure there's not much left after all these other posts, lol, but if you have any random vistas or apparel you still have on hand, I'd like to have them. Also, could I have one of these two dragons? (I don't normally care much for Imperials, but they're too pretty to resist!)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=224836&tab=dragon&did=44678351
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=224836&tab=dragon&did=41092430
@ElizabethDurham Good luck outside of FR, hope you have a good 2020! I'm sure there's not much left after all these other posts, lol, but if you have any random vistas or apparel you still have on hand, I'd like to have them. Also, could I have one of these two dragons? (I don't normally care much for Imperials, but they're too pretty to resist!)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=224836&tab=dragon&did=44678351
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=224836&tab=dragon&did=41092430
@ElizabethDurham - I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving. If possible, I would love to get anything you have left. Eggs, festival stuff, gems, or gold would be amazing, but anything else is fine. I hope you have lots of fun adventures outside of flight rising! Thank you so much!
@ElizabethDurham - I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving. If possible, I would love to get anything you have left. Eggs, festival stuff, gems, or gold would be amazing, but anything else is fine. I hope you have lots of fun adventures outside of flight rising! Thank you so much!
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23