Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109
@MeratahsBleau can I get a baby from Flax and Flaxis, please?
@MeratahsBleau can I get a baby from Flax and Flaxis, please?
@MeratahsBleau, could I get male 1 as my first choice and if perifinite wants him, could I get male 3?
Thank you!
@MeratahsBleau, could I get male 1 as my first choice and if perifinite wants him, could I get male 3?
Thank you!
:)
@snowfire9

I've seen your message I am just waiting for first picker chooses but seems they have been offline for some time, I'll give them some days I am thinking of 3 days.
I may have to change some of the rules so if something like a first picker goes hiatus the 2nd picker doesn't have to wait for ever with their choice.
Then first picker will be bunked down the list and it will be the next in line that will be 1st picker. (If that makes any sense)

@Petalburg

You have been put on schedule ^_^

@ciniie

I've put you on waitlist

@smaesie
The dragon you wanted to adopt is put for sale now as he is of age.
@snowfire9

I've seen your message I am just waiting for first picker chooses but seems they have been offline for some time, I'll give them some days I am thinking of 3 days.
I may have to change some of the rules so if something like a first picker goes hiatus the 2nd picker doesn't have to wait for ever with their choice.
Then first picker will be bunked down the list and it will be the next in line that will be 1st picker. (If that makes any sense)

@Petalburg

You have been put on schedule ^_^

@ciniie

I've put you on waitlist

@smaesie
The dragon you wanted to adopt is put for sale now as he is of age.
Thanks! I don't mind waiting a while (and thank you again for giving away a free dragon) :)
Thanks! I don't mind waiting a while (and thank you again for giving away a free dragon) :)
:)
@MeratahsBleau may i please get a single pick from tortoise and turtle's babies? thank you!
@MeratahsBleau may i please get a single pick from tortoise and turtle's babies? thank you!
1ENkn5b.gif8MvMBVV.gif
Aere and Myrans 3 eggs has hatched All male Please provide a name when you've picked a hatchling Male coatl 1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59282528] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592826/59282528_350.png[/img] [/url] Male coatl 2 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59282530] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592826/59282530_350.png[/img] [/url] @vindigo 1st picker has picked there are these two you can choose from

Aere and Myrans 3 eggs has hatched
All male
Please provide a name when you've picked a hatchling

Male coatl 1

59282528_350.png

Male coatl 2

59282530_350.png

@vindigo 1st picker has picked there are these two you can choose from
I have made a new/addition for a rule.
Rule 8.

8. If there is a 1st and 2nd picker and the 1st picker hasn't responded to the thread in 3 days, they will be bumped down to 2nd picker so that the 2nd picker gets to be 1st picker.
If there are people on waitlist for the same nest and the original 1st picker is still offline for over 1 week I will be tagging the next in line for that nest.

I cant keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday

I've tagged the ones that are due to have nests over in the nearest future so they are aware of this new rule:

@Sk426 @Mugshot @SpiritX @NoraCinders @ciniie
@Yoontuf @UwUKillMe @AnkleGod @mugss @MuddySocks
@zecal @Guitzy @Jenshy @AnkleGod @smae13 @MUNA
@VanceRuth @Petalburg @perifinite
I have made a new/addition for a rule.
Rule 8.

8. If there is a 1st and 2nd picker and the 1st picker hasn't responded to the thread in 3 days, they will be bumped down to 2nd picker so that the 2nd picker gets to be 1st picker.
If there are people on waitlist for the same nest and the original 1st picker is still offline for over 1 week I will be tagging the next in line for that nest.

I cant keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday

I've tagged the ones that are due to have nests over in the nearest future so they are aware of this new rule:

@Sk426 @Mugshot @SpiritX @NoraCinders @ciniie
@Yoontuf @UwUKillMe @AnkleGod @mugss @MuddySocks
@zecal @Guitzy @Jenshy @AnkleGod @smae13 @MUNA
@VanceRuth @Petalburg @perifinite
Sounds fair
Sounds fair
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
Thank you for tagging me
Thank you for tagging me
Fnw48LX.png
@MeratahsBleau wow! they are all absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to go with the little Wildclaw boy... I'll name him Bralley. I'm going to go the AH to find a lovely mate and some clothes for him as well :)

Thank you so much for running this! It's so kind of you.
@MeratahsBleau wow! they are all absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to go with the little Wildclaw boy... I'll name him Bralley. I'm going to go the AH to find a lovely mate and some clothes for him as well :)

Thank you so much for running this! It's so kind of you.
hello.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109