Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Christmas Gifts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Dinomatika @Asimiii Yep and yep, sending them your way! And really quick @FrogSoup by the deadpan jester mask do you mean this? [item=deadpan jester's cap] Just want to make sure, I don't want to send you the wrong item!
@Dinomatika @Asimiii

Yep and yep, sending them your way!

And really quick @FrogSoup by the deadpan jester mask do you mean this?
Deadpan Jester's Cap

Just want to make sure, I don't want to send you the wrong item!
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
If its in the market maybe a Witch Herb pouch :D
If its in the market maybe a Witch Herb pouch :D
@Gilbunny yes !
@Gilbunny yes !
@Gilbunny

Ooh, is the Airbourne Contagion skin still available? If so, I'd like it, if that's okay > u <
@Gilbunny

Ooh, is the Airbourne Contagion skin still available? If so, I'd like it, if that's okay > u <
UZVTEBc.png
@Gilbunny Can I possibly get one (or as many as youll let me) of the following familiars? XD Im trying to work on filling my bestiary and any amount will do be good [item=hippogriff] [item=golden porpoise] [item=cloud chaser] [item=hydra scorpion] [item=Double-Tailed Warcat] [item=Warcat Protector] [item=smoky bantam fangar] [item=corrosive depin] [item=dwarf hainu macaw] [item=scaleside noggle] [item=falconclaw warrior] [item=bullephant] [item=stormclaw showman] [item=jawlocker] [item=octoflyer] Not asking for all of them, just what you feel is appropriate XD
@Gilbunny Can I possibly get one (or as many as youll let me) of the following familiars? XD Im trying to work on filling my bestiary and any amount will do be good

Hippogriff Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser Hydra Scorpion Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Smoky Bantam Fangar Corrosive Depin Dwarf Hainu Macaw Scaleside Noggle Falconclaw Warrior Bullephant Stormclaw Showman Jawlocker Octoflyer

Not asking for all of them, just what you feel is appropriate XD
adfa.png
@Gilbunny
could I please have the Guise of Tricksters skin, the Jester Vista, the Renaming Scroll and the Squall Rasa familiar? :oo It's alright if not all are available anymore or I can't have them all, give me what you think is alright with you (?) xD
@Gilbunny
could I please have the Guise of Tricksters skin, the Jester Vista, the Renaming Scroll and the Squall Rasa familiar? :oo It's alright if not all are available anymore or I can't have them all, give me what you think is alright with you (?) xD
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@Gilbunny if it's still available, could i get the juvenile starsweep? or the lesser wisp
@Gilbunny if it's still available, could i get the juvenile starsweep? or the lesser wisp
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
May I have one of the dragons? I don't mind which one I get. Could I also have some gems if you are giving them away too?
Thanks!
May I have one of the dragons? I don't mind which one I get. Could I also have some gems if you are giving them away too?
Thanks!
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
May I have these 4 [LIST= 1] [*][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50825934] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508260/50825934_350.png[/img] [/url] [*][item = Searing Emblem] [*][item = Ultraram] [*][item = Ignited Imp] [/LIST] [right]and maybe some festival currency?[/right] [b]Happy Holidays[/b]
May I have these 4

1. 50825934_350.png
  2. Searing Emblem
  3. Ultraram
  4. Ignited Imp
and maybe some festival currency?
Happy Holidays
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery