Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New owner - RegalNight
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
maybe a week or two? but then it would make the next person wait, especially if the dragon is the main one they want or if they didn't choose another dragon,, so maybe a few days? (idk lol)
maybe a week or two? but then it would make the next person wait, especially if the dragon is the main one they want or if they didn't choose another dragon,, so maybe a few days? (idk lol)
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
3-5 days sounds pretty fair!!
3-5 days sounds pretty fair!!
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@Saphira3441 - I'd definitely say a week max. Life can sometimes get in the way of playing this game, but there are still others who are waiting for a dragon. If they don't respond within a week, you should ping/PM them to tell them that you passed their dragon along due to inactivity and that they can rejoin the wait list if they want.
@Saphira3441 - I'd definitely say a week max. Life can sometimes get in the way of playing this game, but there are still others who are waiting for a dragon. If they don't respond within a week, you should ping/PM them to tell them that you passed their dragon along due to inactivity and that they can rejoin the wait list if they want.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@winterchant
thats exsactly why ive been thinking about adding a accept limit, there are SO MANY of you who want dragons, and i put time into leveling them, and for some, get a little tiny, itsy bitty bit attached, what? We are leveling them, cant blame me or my dragons XD. Though knowing there not mind helps more then you can guess for NOT wanting to keep them when i do :)

ah shoot i keep forgeting to put the banescales on the hatchling section oof
@winterchant
thats exsactly why ive been thinking about adding a accept limit, there are SO MANY of you who want dragons, and i put time into leveling them, and for some, get a little tiny, itsy bitty bit attached, what? We are leveling them, cant blame me or my dragons XD. Though knowing there not mind helps more then you can guess for NOT wanting to keep them when i do :)

ah shoot i keep forgeting to put the banescales on the hatchling section oof
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
Hi, if she's still available can i ask to save Cassandra? I'm a bit of a newb here despite what my creation date says, also can we only claim 1 at a time i saw a max of 2 and didn't know if it was per month or total, apologies if it's a dumb question

(made the account and forgot i had one until friends told me to join)
Hi, if she's still available can i ask to save Cassandra? I'm a bit of a newb here despite what my creation date says, also can we only claim 1 at a time i saw a max of 2 and didn't know if it was per month or total, apologies if it's a dumb question

(made the account and forgot i had one until friends told me to join)
Hi! I joined just a couple of days ago (3, to be precise). Could I have this beauty here? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27818507] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278186/27818507_350.png[/img] [/url] Ligna looks beautiful!
Hi! I joined just a couple of days ago (3, to be precise). Could I have this beauty here?

27818507_350.png

Ligna looks beautiful!
Come to my Writing Shop to get your dragons lore!
@Saphira3441

I would just like to say, I personally like the Unnamed Male Ridgeback (the one your tempted to keep) but, if you keep him or if he gets claimed I’m ok with that. I also like the female Imperial above him :). I’m quite far down the list so I don’t expect to get my first pick, but just wanted to let you know.

Also, I think you a week would be good, as sometimes someone gets busy or other things.
@Saphira3441

I would just like to say, I personally like the Unnamed Male Ridgeback (the one your tempted to keep) but, if you keep him or if he gets claimed I’m ok with that. I also like the female Imperial above him :). I’m quite far down the list so I don’t expect to get my first pick, but just wanted to let you know.

Also, I think you a week would be good, as sometimes someone gets busy or other things.
@Kaoskirin
@LilBomber
atm your on the waiting list, so cant claim a dragon yet BUT once your on the queue youll be pinged to pick your dragon.

@zebrasarelit
well no one else has responded about there so atm if you post you get it :P
also name suggestion for the Ridggie?
@Kaoskirin
@LilBomber
atm your on the waiting list, so cant claim a dragon yet BUT once your on the queue youll be pinged to pick your dragon.

@zebrasarelit
well no one else has responded about there so atm if you post you get it :P
also name suggestion for the Ridggie?
Impossable Dreams

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
Hello, Idk if i uhhhhh “Qualify” as a newbie buuut If i do Could i have this guy? [img] https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573827/57382682_350.png [/img]
Hello,
Idk if i uhhhhh
“Qualify” as a newbie buuut
If i do
Could i have this guy?
57382682_350.png
golly gosh, gourds!
@MrAnkle
um no, thats one of the trainers, and mangers of the section. the dragons you can pick are below him, but atm iam still leveing dragons for the queue, as you will be on the waiting list, you will be pinged when you can pick your dragon :)
@MrAnkle
um no, thats one of the trainers, and mangers of the section. the dragons you can pick are below him, but atm iam still leveing dragons for the queue, as you will be on the waiting list, you will be pinged when you can pick your dragon :)
Impossable Dreams

sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20