Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@thesuddering Sending some treasure!
@thesuddering Sending some treasure!
Q5eZhV2.png
Thank you for playing, everyone!! I know lots of you have sent in more ticket entries in the last couple days, and I appreciate your patience as I work through the backlog - they really piled up!! I'll get through the rest tomorrow morning, and once all the entries are counted I'll pull the first batch of winners. GET HYPED! [b]I'll continue to accept entries for the next 30 minutes[/b]. If they're sent after midnight EST, unfortunately I will not accept them! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
Thank you for playing, everyone!! I know lots of you have sent in more ticket entries in the last couple days, and I appreciate your patience as I work through the backlog - they really piled up!! I'll get through the rest tomorrow morning, and once all the entries are counted I'll pull the first batch of winners. GET HYPED!

I'll continue to accept entries for the next 30 minutes. If they're sent after midnight EST, unfortunately I will not accept them!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
lH7eEYc.png
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
E6nL5Eq.png
It's finally time to announce the winners of the Quitting Raffle!! Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and thank you all for your kind words. You guys are the best! Winners will be drawn in batches of 20. If your name is drawn, please [b]respond to this thread[/b] with the name of the prize bundle(s) you'd like to receive, in order of first to last choice. For example, if you win 1st place, you only need to respond with the name of one prize, and that's the prize you'll receive. If you win 10th place, respond with your top 10 choices, and you'll receive your prize after the winners ahead of you have chosen. [B]If you win but don't respond within 24 hours, you'll be bumped to the next batch of winners.[/b] I've pinged every contestant since this is the first batch of winners. Starting with the second batch of winners, I'll only be pinging the people who win. So if you'd like to keep tabs on who's winning, make sure to follow this thread! Anyway, let's get to the big announcement!! [quote=WINNERS!] [B]WINNERS[/b] 1. @Captainsaviathan 2. @Frederick 3. @galaxanova 4. @SoftValkyrie 5. @Sinjin 6. @ExaltedTaguel 7. @Smolrogue 8. @thievingGlimmer 9. @Self 10. @Boop707 11. @EmbertheSkywing 12. @Satharen 13. @sylphjay 14. @Alanon 15. @DragonInferno 16. @MidnightFall 17. @Sogalion 18. @CilencioCerbera 19. @tricksyGoddess 20. @DyingEmbers Congratulations to all of you!! [/quote] @2ndstr @6jellybean70 @Akyyra @Alanon @amillionzeros @arundodonax @Ashf4ll @Aurorafulnight @AuthenticMaple @BeckAlistiere @beepboopitsme @Blacklist @Boop707 @BreezingWinds @BreezyDragon @buckembarnes @Bxy26 @cactolith14 @Captainsaviathan @Cat008 @ChercheErfina @CilencioCerbera @Cloneraid @commoncomitatus @COparade @CrystalChrissy @Colorpointed @CorvidKnight @CrypticMeaning @Danidood @Datillo @Demigyne @Digimon11 @DireDragonar @dragonhorselover @DragonInferno @Dramione @DyingEmbers @EmbertheSkywing @Everisa @ExaltedTaguel @ExcellentShini @Fabro @FairyForestKing @Featheredartist @FreakingHolmes @fredddio @Frederick @Frionivalis @galaxanova @Ganondogan @gryphon982 @Hellnokitty @Hyndil @InfectedWolf @Inverness @irofe @Jammer3jd5l @jbapple @kumatan @LadyChipmunk @lapras131 @Lavloner @LemonySnaket @lillystl3 @LittleRain @LordMoose @LuluTen @LunaWard @Lycoriae @Marabis @Marameli @Maxine1337 @Meadbhb @MidnightFall @MintyKitsune @MushroomEmpress @Nightshadaw @NutBee @Oneyroi @Pawpricez @PhantomAsh @polyfragment @RAV3N @Redpunch @Rivertyl @RK0Luna @RoseKnight @SapphireLime @Satharen @sealemoji @Sebak @Self @Seonais @ShadowFur @Sinjin @Slaytheist @Smolrogue @sockmonkeygerald @SoftValkyrie @Sogalion @Solstices @speedyturtle @Spirit131 @SplatterDash @StormDragon21 @StormFire3105 @Strella @Sueslayer @SuishoShinobi @Suni @Supremacy @sylphjay @tarotcard @TempestDragon @TheCandyFae @thievingGlimmer @TheSorcerer17 @Ticktoxissor @Toria @tricksyGoddess @VanceRuth @VeggieTable @VelvetBop @VeniVidiVici @Whirlwish @WhisperingThief @Whyvern @WolvesAndWings @Wylin @XeoNinx @xIceflowersx @xNEVERLANDx @Yamoi @yuruse @Zac
It's finally time to announce the winners of the Quitting Raffle!! Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and thank you all for your kind words. You guys are the best!

Winners will be drawn in batches of 20. If your name is drawn, please respond to this thread with the name of the prize bundle(s) you'd like to receive, in order of first to last choice.

For example, if you win 1st place, you only need to respond with the name of one prize, and that's the prize you'll receive. If you win 10th place, respond with your top 10 choices, and you'll receive your prize after the winners ahead of you have chosen. If you win but don't respond within 24 hours, you'll be bumped to the next batch of winners.

I've pinged every contestant since this is the first batch of winners. Starting with the second batch of winners, I'll only be pinging the people who win. So if you'd like to keep tabs on who's winning, make sure to follow this thread!

Anyway, let's get to the big announcement!!

WINNERS! wrote:
WINNERS

1. @Captainsaviathan
2. @Frederick
3. @galaxanova
4. @SoftValkyrie
5. @Sinjin
6. @ExaltedTaguel
7. @Smolrogue
8. @thievingGlimmer
9. @Self
10. @Boop707
11. @EmbertheSkywing
12. @Satharen
13. @sylphjay
14. @Alanon
15. @DragonInferno
16. @MidnightFall
17. @Sogalion
18. @CilencioCerbera
19. @tricksyGoddess
20. @DyingEmbers

Congratulations to all of you!!

@2ndstr @6jellybean70 @Akyyra @Alanon @amillionzeros @arundodonax @Ashf4ll @Aurorafulnight @AuthenticMaple @BeckAlistiere @beepboopitsme @Blacklist @Boop707 @BreezingWinds @BreezyDragon @buckembarnes @Bxy26 @cactolith14 @Captainsaviathan @Cat008 @ChercheErfina @CilencioCerbera @Cloneraid @commoncomitatus @COparade @CrystalChrissy @Colorpointed @CorvidKnight @CrypticMeaning @Danidood @Datillo @Demigyne @Digimon11 @DireDragonar @dragonhorselover @DragonInferno @Dramione @DyingEmbers @EmbertheSkywing @Everisa @ExaltedTaguel @ExcellentShini @Fabro @FairyForestKing @Featheredartist @FreakingHolmes @fredddio @Frederick @Frionivalis @galaxanova @Ganondogan @gryphon982 @Hellnokitty @Hyndil @InfectedWolf @Inverness @irofe @Jammer3jd5l @jbapple @kumatan @LadyChipmunk @lapras131 @Lavloner @LemonySnaket @lillystl3 @LittleRain @LordMoose @LuluTen @LunaWard @Lycoriae @Marabis @Marameli @Maxine1337 @Meadbhb @MidnightFall @MintyKitsune @MushroomEmpress @Nightshadaw @NutBee @Oneyroi @Pawpricez @PhantomAsh @polyfragment @RAV3N @Redpunch @Rivertyl @RK0Luna @RoseKnight @SapphireLime @Satharen @sealemoji @Sebak @Self @Seonais @ShadowFur @Sinjin @Slaytheist @Smolrogue @sockmonkeygerald @SoftValkyrie @Sogalion @Solstices @speedyturtle @Spirit131 @SplatterDash @StormDragon21 @StormFire3105 @Strella @Sueslayer @SuishoShinobi @Suni @Supremacy @sylphjay @tarotcard @TempestDragon @TheCandyFae @thievingGlimmer @TheSorcerer17 @Ticktoxissor @Toria @tricksyGoddess @VanceRuth @VeggieTable @VelvetBop @VeniVidiVici @Whirlwish @WhisperingThief @Whyvern @WolvesAndWings @Wylin @XeoNinx @xIceflowersx @xNEVERLANDx @Yamoi @yuruse @Zac
lH7eEYc.png
By the way, the final Jackpot total was a whopping 4,096,800 treasure & 683 gems!! That's all money accrued through raffle ticket sales, and that doesn't even include all the amazing items you donated towards the raffle. I'm blown away that this got so huge. Thank you, everybody!
By the way, the final Jackpot total was a whopping 4,096,800 treasure & 683 gems!! That's all money accrued through raffle ticket sales, and that doesn't even include all the amazing items you donated towards the raffle. I'm blown away that this got so huge. Thank you, everybody!
lH7eEYc.png
Congrats to the first batch of winners! And thank you @TheShuddering for hosting this!
Congrats to the first batch of winners! And thank you @TheShuddering for hosting this!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
ldNLSdw.png
Woop, congrats everyone so far! :3
Woop, congrats everyone so far! :3
23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png
@TheShuddering holy icewarden that's a lot of treasure! Thankyou for doing this.

1.raffle jackpot ( because of course)
2. Shinnnny
3. Ultimate omlete
4. Sparkly rocks
5. 1 million moneys
6. Harbringer
7. World Ender
8. 1 hit ko
9. Goop and friends
@TheShuddering holy icewarden that's a lot of treasure! Thankyou for doing this.

1.raffle jackpot ( because of course)
2. Shinnnny
3. Ultimate omlete
4. Sparkly rocks
5. 1 million moneys
6. Harbringer
7. World Ender
8. 1 hit ko
9. Goop and friends
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@theshuddering I'm here!