Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Anklebiter Giveaways (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I enter ¿
Can I enter ¿
@Flumeo

Of course! Free sins for all
@Flumeo

Of course! Free sins for all
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
@Graffinn @MoonlightFae @ToMarsAndBack @Nightdraco @CrystalChrissy @KittenQueen2 @Deliriouz @SilMyst @MewtleyFan @FallenEclipse @Jenshy
@MasterMmmm @Kavin @MotherOfFlame @WolfByte @Wildheart25 @Decaffeinated @Alfamangle @TamneSenke @sylvain @akitadraws101 @MrAnkle @TempestDragon @Flumeo

Three new Ankles are ready to be raffled off!
(and three other new babies shall be soon to follow)

To anyone not entered in the giveaway yet, now is a great time to do so!

I will be determining the winner today at 20:00 FR time and announce the drawing date for the upcoming babies
@Graffinn @MoonlightFae @ToMarsAndBack @Nightdraco @CrystalChrissy @KittenQueen2 @Deliriouz @SilMyst @MewtleyFan @FallenEclipse @Jenshy
@MasterMmmm @Kavin @MotherOfFlame @WolfByte @Wildheart25 @Decaffeinated @Alfamangle @TamneSenke @sylvain @akitadraws101 @MrAnkle @TempestDragon @Flumeo

Three new Ankles are ready to be raffled off!
(and three other new babies shall be soon to follow)

To anyone not entered in the giveaway yet, now is a great time to do so!

I will be determining the winner today at 20:00 FR time and announce the drawing date for the upcoming babies
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Oh noice :D Count me in please ^-^
Oh noice :D Count me in please ^-^
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@MotherOfFlame

Let us hope an Ankle gets sent your way!
@MotherOfFlame

Let us hope an Ankle gets sent your way!
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I'll be drawing names in a little under an hour! You can enter the raffle until 5 minutes before 20:00
I'll be drawing names in a little under an hour! You can enter the raffle until 5 minutes before 20:00
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I tried to resist since I already have an ankling but the appeal of having one more mouth to chomp ankles with is too strong ;v; Please enter me
I tried to resist since I already have an ankling but the appeal of having one more mouth to chomp ankles with is too strong ;v; Please enter me
@Decaffeinated

You're actually already entered (due to being on the pinglist) and it's a communication error on my part that that wasn't properly expressed.

Either way, let us hope a bab comes your way!
@Decaffeinated

You're actually already entered (due to being on the pinglist) and it's a communication error on my part that that wasn't properly expressed.

Either way, let us hope a bab comes your way!
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Oh! Awesome, then!
Oh! Awesome, then!
I will enter whatever this is!
I will enter whatever this is!
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9