Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated
Hey, can I please be entered into the timed lotto please?
@Decaffeinated
Hey, can I please be entered into the timed lotto please?
@bowieuwu A day. He's held for you.

@Ghastjio
@FireBrimstone

Entered!

@StormFire3105 You've been added!
@bowieuwu A day. He's held for you.

@Ghastjio
@FireBrimstone

Entered!

@StormFire3105 You've been added!
@Decaffeinated [center]Tikal The Brilliant One [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59304671] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593047/59304671.png[/img] [/url][/center] --------------------------------------------- Tikal may be brightly colored, but she is a very calm, gentle, and modest dragon. Unlike the personality of many other dragons who tend to share a similar vivid coloring. The reason she has these traits is because she has much to live up to and these traits were heavily taught to her from birth. The first thing to live up to is her grandparents are looked up to almost as if they are gods. Which Tikal is even named after one of her grandparents making it even more important she is well behaved.. Secondly her parents hold very high respectable positions in the clan. Thus putting much pressure on Tikal to be the best that she can be so that she does not dishonor her family. Most of her life she was well behaved and did exactly what she was told. But during a serious incident she just could not agree with her father anymore, and thus fled the clan because she refused to be apart of it any longer. She didn’t know where she was going to go, all she knew was she needed to get away as quick as possible. Tikal wandered around, going to various places, helping where she could as she tried to find her place in the world. She didn’t mind too much though. Sure it was lonely but seeing the smiles of those she helped her forget about the troubles she faced. Eventually her travels led her to a large clan in the windswept plateau. It wasn’t the largest clan she had been to but it was still quite a lot to take in. From the colorful banners to the lively dragons, There was so much excitement flowing through the whole clan. Tikal loved what she saw and she loved all the dragons that happily welcomed her into the clan. She felt like she was finally home after a long journey. -------------------------------------------------- [center][outfit=1104039][/center]
@Decaffeinated
Tikal
The Brilliant One

59304671.png

Tikal may be brightly colored, but she is a very calm, gentle, and modest dragon. Unlike the personality of many other dragons who tend to share a similar vivid coloring. The reason she has these traits is because she has much to live up to and these traits were heavily taught to her from birth. The first thing to live up to is her grandparents are looked up to almost as if they are gods. Which Tikal is even named after one of her grandparents making it even more important she is well behaved.. Secondly her parents hold very high respectable positions in the clan. Thus putting much pressure on Tikal to be the best that she can be so that she does not dishonor her family.
Most of her life she was well behaved and did exactly what she was told. But during a serious incident she just could not agree with her father anymore, and thus fled the clan because she refused to be apart of it any longer. She didn’t know where she was going to go, all she knew was she needed to get away as quick as possible.

Tikal wandered around, going to various places, helping where she could as she tried to find her place in the world. She didn’t mind too much though. Sure it was lonely but seeing the smiles of those she helped her forget about the troubles she faced.
Eventually her travels led her to a large clan in the windswept plateau. It wasn’t the largest clan she had been to but it was still quite a lot to take in. From the colorful banners to the lively dragons, There was so much excitement flowing through the whole clan. Tikal loved what she saw and she loved all the dragons that happily welcomed her into the clan. She felt like she was finally home after a long journey.
Not Found
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@decaffeinated I would love to be a part of that timed lotto!
@decaffeinated I would love to be a part of that timed lotto!
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Decaffeinated
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Decaffeinated
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Decaffeinated Here is my piece for the wonderful snapper girl! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59349165] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593492/59349165_350.png[/img] [/url] Posh had been born among the chaos of the Shifting Expanse, her vision always filled with the great bolts that darted across the land she called her home. Her younger years were spent watching these bolts as they powered thousands of machines that made the world around her hum with life. Her eyes mimicked that of the machines around her, sectioned like the golumn’s that helped keep the farm running. She wished for nothing more than to be like them, to help the golumns and other lightning dragons to collect the electrical currents for power. She spent years and years reading countless books on the harvesting of electricity and the containment of those currents. Posh wanted to make her family proud, to show her birthclan that she too could help the Stormcatcher. It was devastated when she was told she could not help, not like the ridgebacks with their mighty wings, or the spirals with their reflexes. She was a [i]snapper[/i] after all, she could not fly, she could not help, not like a dragon could. So she turned to the golumns, the creatures of metal and mechanics that she looked up to so much. The golumns did what they could to find her work but she was not built like them; she was made of flesh and bone not metal and wires. She could not do the brutal work they did, none of the golumns that had watched her grow up were willing to put her in harm's way. Their advance was to leave, to find somewhere else to work. Heartbroken and betrayed she left, starting on the trek across the world which once again reminded her of her lack of flight. As she walked across the continent she saw dragons fly overhead, far above where she could ever hope to reach. They were proper dragons, she was just some poor imitation. That’s when she spotted him, a spiral with metal strapped to his wings and junk in a pack on his back. His wings were too small for any normal spiral to achieve flight with, yet he was up in the air above her thanks to the machines strapped to his wings. She wanted to be like that. There was no hope for her to follow him, walking on foot was much too slow, but perhaps she could create something for herself, perhaps she could learn to fly. So she became an inventor, determined to make herself able to do the things she was told she could not.
@Decaffeinated
Here is my piece for the wonderful snapper girl!

59349165_350.png

Posh had been born among the chaos of the Shifting Expanse, her vision always filled with the great bolts that darted across the land she called her home. Her younger years were spent watching these bolts as they powered thousands of machines that made the world around her hum with life. Her eyes mimicked that of the machines around her, sectioned like the golumn’s that helped keep the farm running. She wished for nothing more than to be like them, to help the golumns and other lightning dragons to collect the electrical currents for power.

She spent years and years reading countless books on the harvesting of electricity and the containment of those currents. Posh wanted to make her family proud, to show her birthclan that she too could help the Stormcatcher.

It was devastated when she was told she could not help, not like the ridgebacks with their mighty wings, or the spirals with their reflexes. She was a snapper after all, she could not fly, she could not help, not like a dragon could. So she turned to the golumns, the creatures of metal and mechanics that she looked up to so much.

The golumns did what they could to find her work but she was not built like them; she was made of flesh and bone not metal and wires. She could not do the brutal work they did, none of the golumns that had watched her grow up were willing to put her in harm's way. Their advance was to leave, to find somewhere else to work.

Heartbroken and betrayed she left, starting on the trek across the world which once again reminded her of her lack of flight. As she walked across the continent she saw dragons fly overhead, far above where she could ever hope to reach. They were proper dragons, she was just some poor imitation.

That’s when she spotted him, a spiral with metal strapped to his wings and junk in a pack on his back. His wings were too small for any normal spiral to achieve flight with, yet he was up in the air above her thanks to the machines strapped to his wings. She wanted to be like that.

There was no hope for her to follow him, walking on foot was much too slow, but perhaps she could create something for herself, perhaps she could learn to fly. So she became an inventor, determined to make herself able to do the things she was told she could not.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Decaffeinated
Sorry for pinging in the wrong thread! Here’s the lore (331 words):
Manuka sighed with pleasure as the lay on the fresh green grass. Fluffy bumblebees buzzed happily around her, drawn to the scent of the honey in her full belly. She was a Honeytummy, and her kind took pride in their transparent bellies, which showed their diet of honey. All Honeytummies were born with the same look: translucent and pearly white. The only thing that gave them their look was what honey they ate: Manuka had grown up on meals of pure star thistle honey, giving her scales a shiny look and her sparkling wings the texture of crystallized honey. Only a small fraction of the honey stored in their bellies was used for energy and to color their scales. Most of it was saved, and to be used at the Honey Moon Festival. On this special day, all the Honeytummies gathered at the Hive to give thanks to the Queen Bee. Today was this day, and Manuka shivered excitedly in anticipation of the sculpture she would make. Yes, the honey was saved up to be used in making delicate sculptures that would glint in the full, yellow moon. Slowly, the moon began to rise up and shine through the round skylight in the top of the Hive. Manuka began to concentrate, lacing her pale, creamy honey into intricate spirals and twists. She saw others around her do the same, each focusing on a unique work of art to present to the moon. Finally, as she was putting the finishing touch on her sculpture, the round, glowing orb rose to full height and shine brightly, illuminating the entire interior of her piece. She gasped, awed. Her sculpture had been chosen as the masterpiece! It had been several decades since any dragon’s work had been selected, and it was almost unheard of for a dragonet to earn this honor. She looked up to the moon to give her thanks, and at that moment, it seemed to beam at her silently, and unspoken welcome.
@Decaffeinated
Sorry for pinging in the wrong thread! Here’s the lore (331 words):
Manuka sighed with pleasure as the lay on the fresh green grass. Fluffy bumblebees buzzed happily around her, drawn to the scent of the honey in her full belly. She was a Honeytummy, and her kind took pride in their transparent bellies, which showed their diet of honey. All Honeytummies were born with the same look: translucent and pearly white. The only thing that gave them their look was what honey they ate: Manuka had grown up on meals of pure star thistle honey, giving her scales a shiny look and her sparkling wings the texture of crystallized honey. Only a small fraction of the honey stored in their bellies was used for energy and to color their scales. Most of it was saved, and to be used at the Honey Moon Festival. On this special day, all the Honeytummies gathered at the Hive to give thanks to the Queen Bee. Today was this day, and Manuka shivered excitedly in anticipation of the sculpture she would make. Yes, the honey was saved up to be used in making delicate sculptures that would glint in the full, yellow moon. Slowly, the moon began to rise up and shine through the round skylight in the top of the Hive. Manuka began to concentrate, lacing her pale, creamy honey into intricate spirals and twists. She saw others around her do the same, each focusing on a unique work of art to present to the moon. Finally, as she was putting the finishing touch on her sculpture, the round, glowing orb rose to full height and shine brightly, illuminating the entire interior of her piece. She gasped, awed. Her sculpture had been chosen as the masterpiece! It had been several decades since any dragon’s work had been selected, and it was almost unheard of for a dragonet to earn this honor. She looked up to the moon to give her thanks, and at that moment, it seemed to beam at her silently, and unspoken welcome.
@decaffeinated I added in some more lore for a G1 I got from you a while back. They are going to get along well together! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59544377] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595444/59544377_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57327932] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573280/57327932_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaimana flitted along the beach, as she did every morning, whisking excess seaweed away from the edges of the pools, tossing small crabs and shrimps back in, and generally tidying the area. It was her self-imposed duty, but also her joy. Often she wondered why the Tidelord had not made her a Guardian; her connection to the pools was so strong it was as though they were her Charge. But then, if she were a Guardian, she would never fit in the pools, or be able to delicately lift and replace the small pebbles that made hideaways for the little creatures she loved so much. As she methodically made her way through the pools, something caught her eye. It was as round, smooth, and reflective as a Pearlcatcher's pearl, but slightly more oblong than usual. She looked up and down the beach, but no dragon was visible. She reached out to pick it up out of the water. As soon as her claws touched it, it uncurled and whisked away into the deeper part of the pool. Kaimana plunged after it, surprised but determined not to let this new resident of the tidepools cause any damage. She finally caught up to it in a thick tangle of kelp. It was so frightened, she could feel its heart pounding in her own ears through the water. But when she got a better look at it, she realized it was a small Fae, no more than a few days old. [i]Who are you?[/i] she queried with her frills. [i]Don't be scared, I live here and keep the pools clean. Is your clan nearby?[/i] The baby Fae gazed at her with wide eyes. It clearly did not comprehend. [i]Wait here.[/i] Kaimana scuttled over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Keeping one eye on the pearl-colored baby, she caught a few sand fleas and brought them back. Most hatchlings could be coaxed with a small snack, she reasoned. When she returned, holding out the peace offering, frills spread in her warmest expression, the tiny creature approached her. It came as a wild thing, never taking its eyes off her, frills lowered and ready to start at any provocation. Kaimana waited patiently. The little thing seemed so like one of her small creatures. She would treat it--no, it was a [i]her[/i]--gently to start with. The baby nibbled carefully on the sand fleas, watching Kaimana warily the whole time. Her gills expanded and contracted rapidly. Wait...Fae did not usually develop gills. Kaimana looked closer. Something was definitely off about this child. The gills for one, and now Kaimana could see that her back limbs were fused into her tail. The shimmery, pearl-like colors were not unheard of in a dragon, but they seemed to have a more raw, organic quality. There was none of the aura that marked her as a Firstborn; she was clearly a lost child of some parents. The baby disliked Kaimana's scrutiny and whisked back into the tangle of weeds. Kaimana could just see her large, too-blue eyes...eyes that were light enough to be of the Lightning flight. And yet here was this creature, living and thriving in the water. Kaimana reasoned that the baby had survived a few days alone, so she could probably survive a few minutes longer. She swished to the surface, leaped into the air, and shook herself off as she flew straight toward the nearest clan, where her friend Trenchseeker lived. Trenshseeker and his mate Hecamar were readying for journey to the Spiral Keep. They had organized their weapons and herbs, and were just beginning to load each other up when Kaimana fluttered up breathlessly. "Thank goodness I caught you before you left," she said, angling her crests. "I've encountered a rather strange being, and I wondered if you might have encountered something similar in your travels." The two Guardians exchanged glances. "Perhaps so," Hecamar said. "Show us where this creature is. It might be dangerous." "I doubt that," Kaimana said. "I could handle it myself if it were." The three dragons returned to the tidepool where the little pearly creature waited. She had come out to play with some of Kaimana's perfectly arranged pebbles, but whisked back into her kelp hiding place when the giant dragons approached. Kaimana dove in, but all her coaxing and wheedling had no effect. Hecamar caught a glimpse of the creature. "She's a Merfae," she said in surprise. "That's odd; they don't tend to leave their eggs lying around unguarded. But let me talk to her." She put her head underwater and let out a low moan. Trenchseeker, from above the water, heard only a low hum. But Kaimana and the Merling, down in the water, heard the questioning tune, although Kaimana had difficulty hearing where the pitches changed. The Merling cautiously came out of the kelp, and responded with an eerie wail, about three octaves higher. They continued their duet for a few minutes, until finally the Merling looked at Kaimana. She came close, and shivered into her arms. Kaimana looked at the Guardian, bewildered. She swam to the surface of the pool and poked her head out, as Hecamar withdrew from the water. "Her egg was lost in a storm," Hecamar said. "She does not know her family or where she can go. It would be best if she were with her own kind, but for now, I have told her that you are a friend and will care for her." Kaimana absently scratched the trembling baby's crests. "I'm not sure how I can, if we can't communicate." Hecamar smiled. "We'll keep an ear out for her family as we travel. In the meantime, why don't you come visit the lair in the evenings, when Himmlisch holds choir rehearsal? He's developed his Fae range to an impressive six notes; perhaps you can, too." "Perhaps," Kaimana agreed. She waved goodbye as the Guardians set off. Then she looked at the baby, who looked up at her trustingly. "I wasn't interesting in becoming a mother yet," she grumbled goodnaturedly, "but I guess I am one now. I shall call you Abalone."
@decaffeinated

I added in some more lore for a G1 I got from you a while back. They are going to get along well together!

59544377_350.png

57327932_350.png

Kaimana flitted along the beach, as she did every morning, whisking excess seaweed away from the edges of the pools, tossing small crabs and shrimps back in, and generally tidying the area. It was her self-imposed duty, but also her joy. Often she wondered why the Tidelord had not made her a Guardian; her connection to the pools was so strong it was as though they were her Charge. But then, if she were a Guardian, she would never fit in the pools, or be able to delicately lift and replace the small pebbles that made hideaways for the little creatures she loved so much.

As she methodically made her way through the pools, something caught her eye. It was as round, smooth, and reflective as a Pearlcatcher's pearl, but slightly more oblong than usual. She looked up and down the beach, but no dragon was visible. She reached out to pick it up out of the water.

As soon as her claws touched it, it uncurled and whisked away into the deeper part of the pool. Kaimana plunged after it, surprised but determined not to let this new resident of the tidepools cause any damage. She finally caught up to it in a thick tangle of kelp. It was so frightened, she could feel its heart pounding in her own ears through the water. But when she got a better look at it, she realized it was a small Fae, no more than a few days old.

Who are you? she queried with her frills. Don't be scared, I live here and keep the pools clean. Is your clan nearby?

The baby Fae gazed at her with wide eyes. It clearly did not comprehend.

Wait here. Kaimana scuttled over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Keeping one eye on the pearl-colored baby, she caught a few sand fleas and brought them back. Most hatchlings could be coaxed with a small snack, she reasoned.

When she returned, holding out the peace offering, frills spread in her warmest expression, the tiny creature approached her. It came as a wild thing, never taking its eyes off her, frills lowered and ready to start at any provocation. Kaimana waited patiently. The little thing seemed so like one of her small creatures. She would treat it--no, it was a her--gently to start with.

The baby nibbled carefully on the sand fleas, watching Kaimana warily the whole time. Her gills expanded and contracted rapidly. Wait...Fae did not usually develop gills. Kaimana looked closer. Something was definitely off about this child.

The gills for one, and now Kaimana could see that her back limbs were fused into her tail. The shimmery, pearl-like colors were not unheard of in a dragon, but they seemed to have a more raw, organic quality. There was none of the aura that marked her as a Firstborn; she was clearly a lost child of some parents.

The baby disliked Kaimana's scrutiny and whisked back into the tangle of weeds. Kaimana could just see her large, too-blue eyes...eyes that were light enough to be of the Lightning flight. And yet here was this creature, living and thriving in the water.

Kaimana reasoned that the baby had survived a few days alone, so she could probably survive a few minutes longer. She swished to the surface, leaped into the air, and shook herself off as she flew straight toward the nearest clan, where her friend Trenchseeker lived.

Trenshseeker and his mate Hecamar were readying for journey to the Spiral Keep. They had organized their weapons and herbs, and were just beginning to load each other up when Kaimana fluttered up breathlessly.

"Thank goodness I caught you before you left," she said, angling her crests. "I've encountered a rather strange being, and I wondered if you might have encountered something similar in your travels."

The two Guardians exchanged glances. "Perhaps so," Hecamar said. "Show us where this creature is. It might be dangerous."

"I doubt that," Kaimana said. "I could handle it myself if it were."

The three dragons returned to the tidepool where the little pearly creature waited. She had come out to play with some of Kaimana's perfectly arranged pebbles, but whisked back into her kelp hiding place when the giant dragons approached. Kaimana dove in, but all her coaxing and wheedling had no effect.

Hecamar caught a glimpse of the creature. "She's a Merfae," she said in surprise. "That's odd; they don't tend to leave their eggs lying around unguarded. But let me talk to her."

She put her head underwater and let out a low moan. Trenchseeker, from above the water, heard only a low hum. But Kaimana and the Merling, down in the water, heard the questioning tune, although Kaimana had difficulty hearing where the pitches changed.

The Merling cautiously came out of the kelp, and responded with an eerie wail, about three octaves higher.

They continued their duet for a few minutes, until finally the Merling looked at Kaimana. She came close, and shivered into her arms. Kaimana looked at the Guardian, bewildered. She swam to the surface of the pool and poked her head out, as Hecamar withdrew from the water.

"Her egg was lost in a storm," Hecamar said. "She does not know her family or where she can go. It would be best if she were with her own kind, but for now, I have told her that you are a friend and will care for her."

Kaimana absently scratched the trembling baby's crests. "I'm not sure how I can, if we can't communicate."

Hecamar smiled. "We'll keep an ear out for her family as we travel. In the meantime, why don't you come visit the lair in the evenings, when Himmlisch holds choir rehearsal? He's developed his Fae range to an impressive six notes; perhaps you can, too."

"Perhaps," Kaimana agreed. She waved goodbye as the Guardians set off. Then she looked at the baby, who looked up at her trustingly. "I wasn't interesting in becoming a mother yet," she grumbled goodnaturedly, "but I guess I am one now. I shall call you Abalone."
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@Decaffeinated Here's the lore for this gorgeous girl! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58140715] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581408/58140715_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] [rule] Esma had always been intrigued by the paranormal. She thought that maybe it had been because she had a nagging sensation her parents were dead, or perhaps it was just her being paranoid; she didn't want to believe her parent's hadn't wanted her. No, instead she was going to believe they were warriors, that they had died protecting her, and that was the only reason she was alive right now. She had found her darker body blended in nicely with the night, and had learnt early on to tuck her wings close to her when trying to sneak around, maybe that's why the wildclaw hadn't seen her, but Esma had a sneaking suspicion that that wasn't the case. When she stumbled across a black and red wildclaw, who later identified herself as Fletcher, she was confused. Granted, she thought the area she was travelling in never had wildclaws, so this was an oddity for her. "Uhm, I was lead to believe wildclaws didn't like this area. Is there any particular reason you're here?" She asked, watching as Fletcher tried to suppress a laugh. "Either you've travelled off the path you were trying to go, or the dragon who told you about it was stupid. This is Camp Aesthete territory. Well, specifically raptor pack territory, but you're new so for the simplicity of it, we'll just say Camp Aesthete as a whole." Fletcher replied, and Esma found herself being curious. Now, whether it was a dumb thing to do or not, she chose to follow the wildclaw as she picked her way through the brush and towards the sounds of singing and laughing. "Fletcher! Welcome back!" A large voice chortled out, a few cheers following suit. Esma heard a laugh come from said wildclaw before she cleared her throat and spoke. "Thank you for the welcome, but you're going to have to welcome someone else as well." As she announced the last word she turned and pushed Esma forward with her tail, the soft feathers brushing against her back. She heard confused voices, and when she was finally brought to the front of Fletcher she saw a clearing full of wildclaws, three banescales watched her lazily before turning back to talk amongst themselves. "And what might you be here for?" A brown and gold wildclaw slunk up to her and Esma got a bad feeling in her gut before a black and white wildclaw sighed and came up beside her. "Set, leave the newbie alone. You're scaring her." He turned his head forward to face Esma and spoke again. "I'm sorry about her, she's always been curious about newcomers, though if you leave a good impression on her don't expect to get away with not telling her your story." He gave a short laugh. "Anyways, this is the raptor pack. It's where all of the wildclaws and banescales reside. We don't have too many nocturnes, the three that are in our clan are currently hibernating so you'll have to find your own place in our clan." Esma nodded, "Alright, thank you for the information!" And then, as it was now dark, flew just slightly into the forest, enough so she cold still see the light but not close enough that they could see her, and into a tree. She curled up with the promise to herself that she would explore the clan tomorrow, and see if she'd find a place she'd fit in. [rule] She had found a place she could stay. She had met a large guardian, though she was blunt at times, she could also be kind, and she had taken Esma under her wing, teaching her how to hone her love of the paranormal, and how to see them. Alongside a black and white guardian, Alma, she weaved her tales of the paranormal, using cards and crystals to further prove the point. And although the majority of the stories were true, Esma couldn't help but add a flourish on to it, and it certainly helped that it resulted in more treasure and gems for the clan. [rule] "Esma." Alma called for her, she sounded tired and Esma wasn't surprised; they had had a lot more visitors than usual come to the tent for reading and she knew how much of a toll they took on the Guardian. "Yes, Alma? What can I do for you?" Esma flitted her way over, feeling minuscule in comparison, and cocked her head, inspecting Alma for any physical wounds (she knew sometimes the spirits liked to prey on them when they were weaker at the end of the day). "Could you go ask Kalopsia for some herbs? I've run out of Alyssum, Blueberry, Blessed-Thistle, Goat's Rue and Orris. If she doesn't have any could you ask Ava to go and see if there's any outside of camp?" "Sure, I'll be back soon!" She piped up, tucking the purple cloak closer to herself, and flew off towards the Representative's clearing. [rule] [center][outfit=1104333]
@Decaffeinated
Here's the lore for this gorgeous girl!

58140715_350.png

Esma had always been intrigued by the paranormal. She thought that maybe it had been because she had a nagging sensation her parents were dead, or perhaps it was just her being paranoid; she didn't want to believe her parent's hadn't wanted her. No, instead she was going to believe they were warriors, that they had died protecting her, and that was the only reason she was alive right now. She had found her darker body blended in nicely with the night, and had learnt early on to tuck her wings close to her when trying to sneak around, maybe that's why the wildclaw hadn't seen her, but Esma had a sneaking suspicion that that wasn't the case.

When she stumbled across a black and red wildclaw, who later identified herself as Fletcher, she was confused. Granted, she thought the area she was travelling in never had wildclaws, so this was an oddity for her.

"Uhm, I was lead to believe wildclaws didn't like this area. Is there any particular reason you're here?" She asked, watching as Fletcher tried to suppress a laugh.

"Either you've travelled off the path you were trying to go, or the dragon who told you about it was stupid. This is Camp Aesthete territory. Well, specifically raptor pack territory, but you're new so for the simplicity of it, we'll just say Camp Aesthete as a whole." Fletcher replied, and Esma found herself being curious. Now, whether it was a dumb thing to do or not, she chose to follow the wildclaw as she picked her way through the brush and towards the sounds of singing and laughing.

"Fletcher! Welcome back!" A large voice chortled out, a few cheers following suit. Esma heard a laugh come from said wildclaw before she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Thank you for the welcome, but you're going to have to welcome someone else as well." As she announced the last word she turned and pushed Esma forward with her tail, the soft feathers brushing against her back. She heard confused voices, and when she was finally brought to the front of Fletcher she saw a clearing full of wildclaws, three banescales watched her lazily before turning back to talk amongst themselves.

"And what might you be here for?" A brown and gold wildclaw slunk up to her and Esma got a bad feeling in her gut before a black and white wildclaw sighed and came up beside her.

"Set, leave the newbie alone. You're scaring her." He turned his head forward to face Esma and spoke again. "I'm sorry about her, she's always been curious about newcomers, though if you leave a good impression on her don't expect to get away with not telling her your story." He gave a short laugh. "Anyways, this is the raptor pack. It's where all of the wildclaws and banescales reside. We don't have too many nocturnes, the three that are in our clan are currently hibernating so you'll have to find your own place in our clan."

Esma nodded, "Alright, thank you for the information!" And then, as it was now dark, flew just slightly into the forest, enough so she cold still see the light but not close enough that they could see her, and into a tree. She curled up with the promise to herself that she would explore the clan tomorrow, and see if she'd find a place she'd fit in.

She had found a place she could stay. She had met a large guardian, though she was blunt at times, she could also be kind, and she had taken Esma under her wing, teaching her how to hone her love of the paranormal, and how to see them.

Alongside a black and white guardian, Alma, she weaved her tales of the paranormal, using cards and crystals to further prove the point. And although the majority of the stories were true, Esma couldn't help but add a flourish on to it, and it certainly helped that it resulted in more treasure and gems for the clan.
"Esma." Alma called for her, she sounded tired and Esma wasn't surprised; they had had a lot more visitors than usual come to the tent for reading and she knew how much of a toll they took on the Guardian.
"Yes, Alma? What can I do for you?" Esma flitted her way over, feeling minuscule in comparison, and cocked her head, inspecting Alma for any physical wounds (she knew sometimes the spirits liked to prey on them when they were weaker at the end of the day).

"Could you go ask Kalopsia for some herbs? I've run out of Alyssum, Blueberry, Blessed-Thistle, Goat's Rue and Orris. If she doesn't have any could you ask Ava to go and see if there's any outside of camp?"

"Sure, I'll be back soon!" She piped up, tucking the purple cloak closer to herself, and flew off towards the Representative's clearing.
Not Found
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@Dragon000Draws That was a cute story! It's good to see her settled in with her new clan.

@Bxy26 Oh man, I just love Abalone's story! I love your integration of merfae lore ^-^

@DragonLover999 Don't apologize for pinging! It makes sure I'll see your message ^-^ I'll send your dragon in a moment.

@GayScreeching Good story! I'm curious to know what wonders Posh goes on to create.

@pythonesque You've been added!

@Self Entered!

@Kaitorubel Good thing Tikal found a place to call home ^-^
@Dragon000Draws That was a cute story! It's good to see her settled in with her new clan.

@Bxy26 Oh man, I just love Abalone's story! I love your integration of merfae lore ^-^

@DragonLover999 Don't apologize for pinging! It makes sure I'll see your message ^-^ I'll send your dragon in a moment.

@GayScreeching Good story! I'm curious to know what wonders Posh goes on to create.

@pythonesque You've been added!

@Self Entered!

@Kaitorubel Good thing Tikal found a place to call home ^-^
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 196 197