Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] To The Moon Raffle [Finished]
1 2 3
The Pisces prize pack has been unlocked! Just over a day left in the push. and in the event! 10 Tincture and 1 Ambush are still needed to unlock the remaining four prize packs!
The Pisces prize pack has been unlocked! Just over a day left in the push. and in the event! 10 Tincture and 1 Ambush are still needed to unlock the remaining four prize packs!
widepeepo
Have sent you both battlestones and levelled dragons! Good luck shadow!
Have sent you both battlestones and levelled dragons! Good luck shadow!
ZAxNr9o.png
The Virgo and Aquarius prize packs have been unlocked! There's just a few hours left until the event will close, and we need 7 Tincture to unlock the remaining two prizes!
The Virgo and Aquarius prize packs have been unlocked! There's just a few hours left until the event will close, and we need 7 Tincture to unlock the remaining two prizes!
widepeepo
Thank you all for your support for Shadow this week! The raffle is officially closed. Please take a moment to double check your ticket amounts on the spreadsheet, and let me know if there's any issues! I will be announcing the winners tomorrow as soon as rollover concludes.

Thank you all for your support for Shadow this week! The raffle is officially closed. Please take a moment to double check your ticket amounts on the spreadsheet, and let me know if there's any issues! I will be announcing the winners tomorrow as soon as rollover concludes.

widepeepo
Hello, and thank you again for supporting Shadow! The winners have been drawn, and the results are in!

The winner of the 50/50 Raffle is @alittlebriton! Congratulations! A CR will be sent momentarily, and you will have 48 hours to accept before your prize is forfeited and redrawn!

The Battle Raffle ended with 10 prizes unlocked out of the 12 possible! Therefore, 10 winners have been drawn. Please respond to this within 48 hours with a list of prize packs as long as your number (one choice for first drawn, two choices for second drawn, etc) or your spot will be forfeited and redrawn. The list of prizes can be found here.

Congratulations to our winners:
aaaaa1. @Yserin
aaaaa2. @Jaspernoir
aaaaa3. @TomSwifty
aaaaa4. @Emberglo
aaaaa5. @Jacket
aaaaa6. @Harmonywish
aaaaa7. @CaTYstrophe
aaaaa8. @Balerion
aaaaa9. @Seraph822
aaaa10. @alittlebriton

Hello, and thank you again for supporting Shadow! The winners have been drawn, and the results are in!

The winner of the 50/50 Raffle is @alittlebriton! Congratulations! A CR will be sent momentarily, and you will have 48 hours to accept before your prize is forfeited and redrawn!

The Battle Raffle ended with 10 prizes unlocked out of the 12 possible! Therefore, 10 winners have been drawn. Please respond to this within 48 hours with a list of prize packs as long as your number (one choice for first drawn, two choices for second drawn, etc) or your spot will be forfeited and redrawn. The list of prizes can be found here.

Congratulations to our winners:
aaaaa1. @Yserin
aaaaa2. @Jaspernoir
aaaaa3. @TomSwifty
aaaaa4. @Emberglo
aaaaa5. @Jacket
aaaaa6. @Harmonywish
aaaaa7. @CaTYstrophe
aaaaa8. @Balerion
aaaaa9. @Seraph822
aaaa10. @alittlebriton

widepeepo
@assiduendo ( wasnt sure if I needed to ping.) I got first :O I need to go buy a RL lottery ticket. Scorpio[item=breed change: wildclaw] Thanks for the raffle :D was different having one that wasn't build around sending in just dragons!
@assiduendo ( wasnt sure if I needed to ping.)
I got first :O I need to go buy a RL lottery ticket.
Scorpio Breed Change: Wildclaw

Thanks for the raffle :D was different having one that wasn't build around sending in just dragons!
How exciting! Thank you. It’s probably easiest if everyone grabs what they want and I’ll have what is left!
How exciting! Thank you. It’s probably easiest if everyone grabs what they want and I’ll have what is left!
ZAxNr9o.png
Huzzah! \(^o^)/ Thank you for doing this raffle!
  1. Taurus
  2. Scorpio
  3. Virgo
  4. Cancer
  5. Aries
  6. Aquarius
  7. Pisces
  8. Sagittarius
  9. Gemini
Huzzah! \(^o^)/ Thank you for doing this raffle!
  1. Taurus
  2. Scorpio
  3. Virgo
  4. Cancer
  5. Aries
  6. Aquarius
  7. Pisces
  8. Sagittarius
  9. Gemini
0gSKMbv.gif
@assiduendo
  1. Taurus
  2. Scorpio
  3. Pisces
  4. Aquarius
  5. Gemini

Thank you so much!
@assiduendo
  1. Taurus
  2. Scorpio
  3. Pisces
  4. Aquarius
  5. Gemini

Thank you so much!
I got a tag notification but I can't see my name anywhere D: am I missing anything?
I got a tag notification but I can't see my name anywhere D: am I missing anything?
1 2 3