Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dumbest Deaths In Games?
1 2 3
hifumi from danganronpa: killed in an anime battle

minecraft: keyboard started acting up and i walked off a cliff
hifumi from danganronpa: killed in an anime battle

minecraft: keyboard started acting up and i walked off a cliff
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
Oh boy, I got a lot:
Minecraft: dismounted a flying mount while up high, trying to kill a dragon with no armour, digging straight up, not seeing a creeper behind me until it was too late, got pushed into lava by a cow.

The isle: jumped off of a diving board thinking it would just break my spino's leg, deciding to hang around a hypo rex (basically an OP tyrannosaurs that will kill anything near it)

Beasts of bermuda: (I have quite a few)
-fall damage from a very tiny ledge
-drowned while above water
-thrown into the air from an invisible tree
-jumped off of a rock into very shallow water
-while in an egg my parents accidentally punted me into oblivion
-getting punted into space by an apatosaurus because I ran In front of it
-spawned right next to some very hungry carnivores
-not my death, but an admin did teleport to me while I was in the air multiple times, and died.
-climbing a tree and getting tossed under the map as a result
Oh boy, I got a lot:
Minecraft: dismounted a flying mount while up high, trying to kill a dragon with no armour, digging straight up, not seeing a creeper behind me until it was too late, got pushed into lava by a cow.

The isle: jumped off of a diving board thinking it would just break my spino's leg, deciding to hang around a hypo rex (basically an OP tyrannosaurs that will kill anything near it)

Beasts of bermuda: (I have quite a few)
-fall damage from a very tiny ledge
-drowned while above water
-thrown into the air from an invisible tree
-jumped off of a rock into very shallow water
-while in an egg my parents accidentally punted me into oblivion
-getting punted into space by an apatosaurus because I ran In front of it
-spawned right next to some very hungry carnivores
-not my death, but an admin did teleport to me while I was in the air multiple times, and died.
-climbing a tree and getting tossed under the map as a result
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
@reshiram5875

Drowned above water ey? You sure you weren't playing Sonic 06 WHERE YOU SET ONE TINY FOOT IN THE WATER AND YOUR DEAD, LIKE SERIOUSLY SONIC WHAT THE F-
@reshiram5875

Drowned above water ey? You sure you weren't playing Sonic 06 WHERE YOU SET ONE TINY FOOT IN THE WATER AND YOUR DEAD, LIKE SERIOUSLY SONIC WHAT THE F-
0E2ezjj.png
Overwatch, playing as Pharah, get attacked, panic alt... at a wall. Blow myself up. Saves the enemy the trouble. Walk of shame from spawn. The whole enemy team just. Waited for me to get back to the payload.
Overwatch, playing as Pharah, get attacked, panic alt... at a wall. Blow myself up. Saves the enemy the trouble. Walk of shame from spawn. The whole enemy team just. Waited for me to get back to the payload.
Please ping me
[quote name="RandomStitches" date="2019-12-02 19:03:28" ] Overwatch, playing as Pharah, get attacked, panic alt... at a wall. Blow myself up. Saves the enemy the trouble. Walk of shame from spawn. [/quote] Oof! I've done that one! Minecraft: I had been exploring in the Nether quite a ways, and built a portal to get out. It exited into the bottom of the ocean. Instead of going back through the portal, I decided to chance it and swim up to the surface.... I didn't make it. >.< Final Fantasy XIV: My friends and I were fighting one of the primals (Sephirot, if anyone is wondering), hoping to get a mount. Part of the fight requires players with a green debuff to go to the front of the arena to grab tethers attached to players with an orange debuff, who go to the back. If an orange player's tether isn't taken by a green player, they'll get hit and die. I had green and ran to the front, grabbed a tether, then ran right off the edge of the arena. This caused the tether to go back to its original target. The mixture of laughter, confusion, and panic from all of us caused us to wipe, but it was worth it. XD
RandomStitches wrote on 2019-12-02 19:03:28:
Overwatch, playing as Pharah, get attacked, panic alt... at a wall. Blow myself up. Saves the enemy the trouble. Walk of shame from spawn.

Oof! I've done that one!

Minecraft:

I had been exploring in the Nether quite a ways, and built a portal to get out. It exited into the bottom of the ocean. Instead of going back through the portal, I decided to chance it and swim up to the surface.... I didn't make it. >.<

Final Fantasy XIV:

My friends and I were fighting one of the primals (Sephirot, if anyone is wondering), hoping to get a mount. Part of the fight requires players with a green debuff to go to the front of the arena to grab tethers attached to players with an orange debuff, who go to the back. If an orange player's tether isn't taken by a green player, they'll get hit and die. I had green and ran to the front, grabbed a tether, then ran right off the edge of the arena. This caused the tether to go back to its original target. The mixture of laughter, confusion, and panic from all of us caused us to wipe, but it was worth it. XD
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
welcome back to another episode of Fluffy Lime's Hall Of Shame.

hollow knight (again)

1. was fiddling with the movement controls and ran straight into a mantis

2. remember that acid pit i feel in 12 times? Make that now 40.

3. died to the spikes in the mantis lords area, not the lords themselfs, the s p i k e s.
welcome back to another episode of Fluffy Lime's Hall Of Shame.

hollow knight (again)

1. was fiddling with the movement controls and ran straight into a mantis

2. remember that acid pit i feel in 12 times? Make that now 40.

3. died to the spikes in the mantis lords area, not the lords themselfs, the s p i k e s.
0E2ezjj.png
[quote name="RandomStitches" date="2019-12-02 19:03:28" ] Overwatch, playing as Pharah, get attacked, panic alt... at a wall. Blow myself up. Saves the enemy the trouble. Walk of shame from spawn. The whole enemy team just. Waited for me to get back to the payload. [/quote] Had the same experience as well except my friend was a pocket mercy for me and was hyping me up. Then when I boosted and ulted a small pillar got in the way and.. didn’t go well. This is sort of both me and a friend but in Ark survival my friend fell into this weird spot between 2 rocks and couldn’t get out so in an attempt to get her items back we continued killing ourselves until we had a staircase of our own dead bodies to her items, can’t say it was my worst moment either
RandomStitches wrote on 2019-12-02 19:03:28:

Had the same experience as well except my friend was a pocket mercy for me and was hyping me up. Then when I boosted and ulted a small pillar got in the way and.. didn’t go well.

This is sort of both me and a friend but in Ark survival my friend fell into this weird spot between 2 rocks and couldn’t get out so in an attempt to get her items back we continued killing ourselves until we had a staircase of our own dead bodies to her items, can’t say it was my worst moment either
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
Terraria:
- Threw a gernade while digging out a space for my house. Realized i should probably move a little two late...
- stood on spikes and didn't realize i was standing on spikes. didn't realize my health was rapidly going down

Skyrim:
- Ran right off a cliff and into the river... brilliant..

Gmod:
- Crushed myself with a bathtub...
Terraria:
- Threw a gernade while digging out a space for my house. Realized i should probably move a little two late...
- stood on spikes and didn't realize i was standing on spikes. didn't realize my health was rapidly going down

Skyrim:
- Ran right off a cliff and into the river... brilliant..

Gmod:
- Crushed myself with a bathtub...
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
Terraria:
- Forgot drowning is a thing that exists
- Sand. And a lot of it, all on my head
- Jumped off a sky island (when I didn't have wings yet) and was totally content that I could use my rocket boots in time to negate fall damage ...yeah, no, turns out the ground was closer than I thought
- Just started a new game? LET'S SUMMON TWO BOSSES AT ONCE yee hAw

Minecraft:
- Eating is for the weak
- Jumping out of lava is harder than it looks...
- Digs a hole for my garbage disposal. Falls in.

LittleBigPlanet:
- That looks oddly like electricity... ya know what? Imma touch it
- Let's be cool and make a machine that shoots homing missiles at players! Oh, what's that? I'M a player? Huh, who would've thought...
Terraria:
- Forgot drowning is a thing that exists
- Sand. And a lot of it, all on my head
- Jumped off a sky island (when I didn't have wings yet) and was totally content that I could use my rocket boots in time to negate fall damage ...yeah, no, turns out the ground was closer than I thought
- Just started a new game? LET'S SUMMON TWO BOSSES AT ONCE yee hAw

Minecraft:
- Eating is for the weak
- Jumping out of lava is harder than it looks...
- Digs a hole for my garbage disposal. Falls in.

LittleBigPlanet:
- That looks oddly like electricity... ya know what? Imma touch it
- Let's be cool and make a machine that shoots homing missiles at players! Oh, what's that? I'M a player? Huh, who would've thought...
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Mope.io: Helping a player level up only for them to eat me, running away from an enemy and running into another one, trying to eat cacti

Minecraft: Attempting to tame a wolf only to accidentally hit them, jumping off a cliff to get on my horse, trying to use elytra wings on mobile

Roblox (booga booga): Trying to kill a hacker with only a steel sword, walking into a cave of hostile ants to kill their god, trying to kill a gold shark boi who does 99 damage

Starve.io: Trying to fight a stronger player even though my friend just told me not to, staying on the hottest part of a campfire while cooking meat Andy trying to warm up, trying to fight like 10 spiders and wolves at once with the weakest sword in the game
Mope.io: Helping a player level up only for them to eat me, running away from an enemy and running into another one, trying to eat cacti

Minecraft: Attempting to tame a wolf only to accidentally hit them, jumping off a cliff to get on my horse, trying to use elytra wings on mobile

Roblox (booga booga): Trying to kill a hacker with only a steel sword, walking into a cave of hostile ants to kill their god, trying to kill a gold shark boi who does 99 damage

Starve.io: Trying to fight a stronger player even though my friend just told me not to, staying on the hottest part of a campfire while cooking meat Andy trying to warm up, trying to fight like 10 spiders and wolves at once with the weakest sword in the game
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 3