Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R](Done)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Marabis I sent more treasure/gems for tickets. [emoji=yellow gem size=7] Thanks for the ping!
@Marabis I sent more treasure/gems for tickets. Thanks for the ping!
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
[emoji=gold star size=1]
[emoji=gold star size=1]
[emoji=gold star size=1]
[emoji=gold star size=1]
Aaand we're done! I'll be drawing 10 winners later today, around 1-2pm central, and 11 tomorrow around the same time. Stay tuned~
Aaand we're done! I'll be drawing 10 winners later today, around 1-2pm central, and 11 tomorrow around the same time. Stay tuned~
[size=1]@gryphon982 @AdoremManefesto @Moonyen @Dinomatika @Hellnokitty @MoonlitCacti @Teletraan @CorvusAshnone @DragonInferno @Lapras131 @LocalLesbean @Soulykins @Littlerain @danidood @Motherofbeardies @Crowvidae @BiscuitTheDog @Noxumbra @Meadbhb @Raxty @sweetapppp @Silenceglaive @dontuworry @Storygeek @Aersolace @COParade @DrFlugSlys @KsanaC @Arwain @Roboticsheep @VeggieTable [/size] Time for the first batch of winners! If you've been drawn, please reply to the thread with the name of the prize bundle you want in order of first to last choice. For example, #1 will reply with the prize they want, and that's what they'll receive. #5 will list their top 5 and will get their prize after the people ahead of them have chosen. Please claim within 24 hours or I'll have to redraw! Here are today's winners: [quote= Congratulations, you won] 1. @Moonyen 2. @VeggieTable 3. @Hellnokitty 4. @LocalLesbean 5. @dontuworry 6. @Dinomatika 7. @Noxumbra 8. @MoonlitCacti 9. @Crowvidae 10. @DrFlugSlys [/quote] Thank you all for participating [emoji=banescale happy size=1] Prizes will be sent out as soon as all the winners claimed or 24 hrs have passed. [size=1]edit: a word edit 2: spelling 2 names wrong. My apologies [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@gryphon982 @AdoremManefesto @Moonyen @Dinomatika @Hellnokitty @MoonlitCacti @Teletraan @CorvusAshnone @DragonInferno @Lapras131 @LocalLesbean @Soulykins @Littlerain @danidood @Motherofbeardies @Crowvidae @BiscuitTheDog @Noxumbra @Meadbhb @Raxty @sweetapppp @Silenceglaive @dontuworry @Storygeek @Aersolace @COParade @DrFlugSlys @KsanaC @Arwain @Roboticsheep @VeggieTable

Time for the first batch of winners! If you've been drawn, please reply to the thread with the name of the prize bundle you want in order of first to last choice. For example, #1 will reply with the prize they want, and that's what they'll receive. #5 will list their top 5 and will get their prize after the people ahead of them have chosen. Please claim within 24 hours or I'll have to redraw!

Here are today's winners:
Congratulations, you won wrote:

Thank you all for participating Prizes will be sent out as soon as all the winners claimed or 24 hrs have passed.
edit: a word
edit 2: spelling 2 names wrong. My apologies
Sorry to ask, but because I'm 6th, I list my top 6? Just a lil confused, sorry ;;
Sorry to ask, but because I'm 6th, I list my top 6? Just a lil confused, sorry ;;
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry No worries! You're right [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@dontuworry No worries! You're right
Okay, thank you!